COULD I BE,....DEAD?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 lissasoldhouse

lissasoldhouse

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Cheerleading,Tumbling,Music,SystemOfADown,Supernatural Stuff,GHOSTVILLAGE!<br /><br />THE JONAS BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:50 PM

I THINK I AM DEAD. COULD I BE? STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN LIKE, PEOPLE DONT HEAR ME AND STUFF LIKE THAT, BUT I AM PROBABLYY NOT CUZ GHOSTS CANT TYPE WITH THERE FINGERS. THEY WOULD GO THROUGH THE KEYBOARD. :blink:
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...getflashplayer" name="flashplayer" src="http://i251.photobuc...Disney World!!" quality="high" width="260" height="210" swliveconnect="true" allowscriptaccess="samedomain"></embed><br><a href="http://www.wishafrie...com/countdown/" target="new">

#2 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 04:32 AM

I get that too, but its only because i find myself mumbling under my breath and not speaking loud enough... I think at the time i'm talking loud enough, but im not..so it might be that?

#3 WishingStar

WishingStar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:My four children, ghost hunting, religious debate, paganism, movies, and anything Disney.

Posted 31 January 2005 - 09:24 AM

I agree with Simmy. I have a shy and reluctant type of personality around people I have just met or don't know very well and sometimes feel ignored. Once I get to know people things are great and there are no problems. It could be that you are speaking quietly or maybe not contributing enough to the conversation. B)

Debbie a.k.a. "WishingStar"
Debbie a.k.a. ~*~WishingStar~*~

#4 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 10:03 AM

Hmmm...I just had a thought. Maybe GV is for all dead people. Maybe that's why we are always coming back for more. What if we are all dead? :blink:

Just a thought.....Mahahaha! B)
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 03:22 PM

Believe me. if you were dead and on the other side, you wouldn't be on this board. You'd be doing and learning so many other things, and we wouldn't be so lucky.
petunia4998

#6 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 31 January 2005 - 03:36 PM

Is this is another one of your "tests" like the one in Help My Friend Please?
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#7 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:06 PM

Try walking through a wall! Did it hurt? Yes? Then you are alive and well.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#8 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:08 PM

You could be dead or just a figment of my imagination. I'm not sure yet.

#9 silent spirit

silent spirit

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 05:16 PM

I think that the thing to do here is to run, don't walk to the nearest psych hospital ward and check in for a 72 hour evaluation! Perhaps they can help you with the use of some really good therapy and psych meds!

#10 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,141 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 01 February 2005 - 12:16 AM

ahhh the youth of today lol

#11 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2005 - 06:54 PM

I read somewhere that people have instances where they've gone invisible. I read one encounter where someone was at the grocery store and the person behind the counter looked up directly at them, looked back down and continued what they were doing.

#12 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:10 PM

I read somewhere that people have instances where they've gone invisible. I read one encounter where someone was at the grocery store and the person behind the counter looked up directly at them, looked back down and continued what they were doing.

Heh. Or maybe grocery store clerks just have moments of being lazy!
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#13 Moon Queen

Moon Queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:I like to go on the computer, sing play the piano and listen to my favortie music. Hanging out with friends is cool and we always have a rockin' good time! lol

Posted 02 February 2005 - 07:25 PM

Don't be worried im sure your not dead. I mean after all wouldn't you hang around your dead body for a while after you dye wouldnt you? Maybe you just did sumthign to make people mad at you and you can't rememebr because your so tranatized by it. Perhaps think about it though could be posible.
Posted Image"Don't think about tomorrow while your living in today!!"

#14 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 04 February 2005 - 02:45 PM

LOL ;) I thought that only happend to me!
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#15 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 February 2005 - 02:45 PM

Yosei- You've obviously never worked in a grocery before. I worked at a grocery for four years and we could not afford to be lazy or we'd get into trouble. I had an incident where I accidentally overlooked a customer and didn't see him until he said something. I swear, there was NOBODY at the counter when I scanned, and we're required to scan the counter every few seconds. I don't know what happened but it was good that he wasn't PO'd about it. I've had instances where people look right at me, or around me, not see me, turn their back to me, turn right back around then jump out of their skin because they didn't see me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users