#16 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 February 2003 - 10:00 PM

:-[ Can someone lead me about using an Ouija? I am from India, do not own an Ouija, but definitely would like to work with one! Kindly advice me how to use, precautions necessary, how to USE ONE!  ;)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#17 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 04 February 2003 - 04:43 AM

Okay first thing you wanna do when you get one is to ask it to guide you. if it starts to move counterclockwise in a circle, stop it before it does it the third time.

Posted Image

Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim. --Ovid--

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 05:03 AM

Well  PaNdOrA, I am TOTALLY a novice with ouija! What exactly do you mean by starting it and stopping it? I guess I will need to pick up one in the first place before I speak to you elders! ::) lol Anyway kindly guide me!

#19 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts
  • Interests:“If you’re going to dine with the devil, make sure you have a long spoon.”

Posted 04 February 2003 - 05:23 AM

LOL! It's cool. what i meant is put the tips of your fingers on the pointer and say, "Guide me". if it does what i said, then take your fingers IMMEDIATELY off the pointer. if it just starts to move to different letters, then it's cool.

Posted Image

#20 wnterstar

wnterstar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 February 2003 - 12:38 PM

A couple I know have a Ouija board who live at their house.  They found it in the closet when they moved in and threw it away.  

The next day it was back in the closet.  

So they burried it in the back yard.  

The next day it was back closet.  

So they TOOK it to the dump and burried it there.

You guessed it, the next day it was back in the closet!

They decided, since nothing bad was happening, they would just let it stay there.

:o

#21 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,954 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 01:23 AM

:) TY PaNdOrA! I will surely get trying this one! Am going out of town for a week on business, so see ya once I come back! TY once again!  8)

#22 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 04:40 AM

yeah my mom tried to toss mine once and when i looked in the top part of the closet, there it was. i think they like closets.  :)

Posted Image

#23 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 05 February 2003 - 12:36 PM

Guide carefully Panny  ;)

Always be careful with the Ouija . Its a powerful tool but can also be an awesome problem if allowed to be so.  ::)

They have definitly been know to be closet dwellers lol  :o
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#24 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 05 February 2003 - 04:37 PM

Yeap Just ask Pan about her closet :o
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#25 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 06 February 2003 - 07:42 AM

that's right secretsign.. I must have the most infamous closet in the world!  :)

Posted Image

#26 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 07 February 2003 - 05:43 AM

Remembers that one  :o
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#27 Persia

Persia

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 11 February 2003 - 04:26 AM

LOL! It's good to know that my closet is famous!

Posted Image

#28 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 04:09 PM

I find it interesting that Ouija boards are so varied in their appearance and how each plachete differs eventhough it serves the same purpose. :)

I mean they all are basicly the same tool but each has its own personality and resident spirit.

Im curious about how many users of such boards throw them away at some point only to find them in their original place again.

Additionally, Tell me about your board. Where did you get it? What does it look like? Which style is it?

Milton Bradley made them and continues to do so but Im interested in ones found in antique stores and so on. They sometimes have compelling histories and stories. :o

#29 Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 23 February 2003 - 06:27 PM

I'm going to be using a qujee board soon. Yup, the whole ducumentry thing camaras, tape recorders, a compas

Some guy played with when he was young and let somthing loose in his house. We are going in there and are going to have see what happans... if anything. Even if nothing happans it can still do a little mind job on you lol.

#30 SpiritsOfMd

SpiritsOfMd

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Interests:A little 'bit of everything!

Posted 03 March 2003 - 10:31 AM

The Ouija Board, all I seem to hear about the board is that it is evil, not good, dont use it alone, dont use it if your scared and so on, all negative, I personnally have always liked the Ouija board, it was exciting sitting with friends trying to contact something and finally seeing the  planchette move or so we thought :)  I am definitely a beginner when it comes to the board, cant say that I have alot of "adult" experience with it, that faded into the sunset once I grew up and had kids, lol.......However I question the truth of the comments that I always hear being made and I ask myself if most of them are based on all the hear say from everyone else, unfortunately that happens alot.  

I mean if we are trying to contact the dead so to speak well wouldnt that be a great tool to use being its supposed to work so well..when we go out on ghost hunts theres nothing that says we will not come into contact with a "bad" spirit, Take EVP for example, we are trying to communicate with something, we are opening ourselves up to anything wether it be good or bad, we are asking questions just as we are asking questions to the Ouija board, but I never hear anything bad about EVP whats the difference, your still trying to communicate with the dead ???

After alittle reading I discovered that The earliest known patent for a talking board in the patent offices in London, England was filed by Adolphus Theodore Wagner, a professor of music and resident of Berlin of the Kingdom of Prussia.  Wagner described his device as a “PSYCHOGRAPH, OR APPARATUS FOR INDICATING PERSONS THOUGHTS BY THE AGENT OF NERVOUS ELECTRICITY” on January 23, 1854.

I noticed he used the term "persons thoughts by the agent of nervous electricity" and I cant help but to wonder why.... maybe thats the truth, I think that we play a big part in possibly moving the planchette ourselves, subconsciously or otherwise, most people have a certain peson they would like to contact when using them, well alot of times they do or maybe they think what they will come in contact with is bad and it usually turns out to be bad, so  maybe the trick is on ourselves, if they worked so well with contacting a spirit then I would recommend taking one on the next ghost hunt, or video taping your sessions with the board.  

People just seem to get more "paranormal" response out of the boards than pictures and Evps, why is that, could it be that we are the ones actually controling the boards planchette, the likely hood of getting a great EVP or that awesome picture is small but the likely hood of contacting something with the board seems greater ???  I personnally think too much hipe has been put on the board and its earned a bad rap. If it supposed to work try it, and if something wants you bad enough personnally such as the fact based movie The Entity, theres not a BAD_WORD thing we can do at the moment ;)
[FONT=Courier][COLOR=blue]"EVEN IF YOUR ON THE RIGHT TRACK, IF YOU JUST SIT THERE YOU WILL STILL GET HIT"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users