Ghosts in my TV

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:44 AM

this is a link to youtube where i uploaded my video. I've shown it to a few people and they have all agreed that there are 2 faces in my TV, the TV was on but with a black blank screen, nothing was in the way to reflect onto the TV so I really am hoping that it IS evidence of my appartment being haunted. All comments are welcome.

#2 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:57 PM

Hi Ditz,
Forgive me if you have already posted this... :ghost:
Have you had any paranormal activity or experiences in your house?
~Bellarose :Spaz:

#3 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Interests:drinking, smoking, tattoos, piercings, drawing, recording, witchcraft (im wiccan)

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:52 PM

Hi Ditz,
Forgive me if you have already posted this... :ghost:
Have you had any paranormal activity or experiences in your house?
~Bellarose :Spaz:

yeah quite a few lol.
1. when we moved in i sensed 3 things, 2 children (1 boy of 12ish and a girl of 16ish) and something that i dont believe is human.
2. i was left on my own over a weekend and as i was falling asleep in my room i heard a crash of crockery downstair so i ran down to see what it was, all the pots and pans and stuff that had been lined up in the draining board were face down on the floor. nothing broken just lying there
3. a ball of electricity appeared out of nowhere in the dead center of our living room. it spread out as an egg would if you dropped it in a pan, then disappeared. we checked all electrical equipment and plug sockets and nothing was wrong.
4. we've heard footsteps in our hallway. frantic sounding as if someone was lost. checked the outer hallway and nobody was there.
5. ive seen the little boy looking at me, i caught a glimpse of him and then he disappeared.

a few other things have happened such as wisps of smoke occuring when nothing in the ashtray has been burning etc.

#4 BellaRose

BellaRose

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 717 posts
  • Interests:My SON (the Sunshine of my Life!!!!), Reading,<br />Bellydancing, My Pets, Sharing Information.<br /><br />ROSE &amp; THE TAROT<br />I have been studying the TAROT for 25+ years and have given readings to both the Famous and Non-Famous alike.<br />I have NEVER charged for a reading....<br />I studied extensively with Shekhinah Mountainwater<br />(1939-2007) from 1998 thru 2000. I was ordained as a Priestess in 1999.<br /><br /><br />QUIZILLA<br />CHECK OUT MY QUIZZES, POETRY, &amp; POLLS:<br />http://www.quizilla.com/users/6CentsRose/

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:05 AM

Hi Ditz!!!
Wowsers! :Spaz:
Sounds like you have plenty of paranormal activity to keep you busy...lol :lol:
So here are the FAQ:
1.)How long have you lived there?
2.)What triggered the activity OR was it always present?
3.)How often does this happen?
4.)Have you tried to document any of it (i.e. Pictures, EVP, etc...)?
5.)Have you called in a psychic/medium?
6.)Know any history of the land? A fire perhaps, there or nearby?

Curious,
~Bellarose :)

Edited by BellaRose, 14 May 2007 - 12:06 AM.

#5 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:42 AM

Bella took all my good questions, darn it! Would be interested in hearing your replies, all the same!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#6 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 09:59 AM

1.)How long have you lived there?
For just over a year now

2.)What triggered the activity OR was it always present?
It was always present, ever since i moved in i have sensed something here.

3.)How often does this happen?
the shadows and stuff almost every night. The electrical balls have only happened twice.

4.)Have you tried to document any of it (i.e. Pictures, EVP, etc...)?
I've been taking pictures and the video above to see if i can catch something. Infact today i took a walk round the entire building to take pics. If i find anything i'll post them.

5.)Have you called in a psychic/medium?
No, unfortunatly not, there are many fakes in the world and i would prefere to go by my own senses. My house mate a fiance are both very skeptical yet neither can explain a lot of the stuff in this appartment. I do try to look for a scientific reason behind these paramornal experiences but usually find nothing scientific about them, i learnt from a very young age that not everything you see is believable so ive always kept an open mind to everything and analysed it thoroughly.

6.)Know any history of the land? A fire perhaps, there or nearby?
Well I do know it was one of the first silk mills in Britain. Built in the 1800s which generally means that children were still working here, unfortunatly all records of the building seem locked away and unavaliable to get I'm afraid. Ive tried all libraries and databases and found that access to this building is either:
1. unavaliable
2. not for public access
3. you have to pay to join the site and being a student i have to use all my money on food, rent and bills.

If anyone else has any more questions I'll be happy to answer them.

#7 Bluemooncat

Bluemooncat

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Art, books, creative writing, ghost stories, animals, working on my house.<br />I've been interested in ghosts for years now and have quite a collection of ghost stories, however not very many of them have happened to me. I have only a handful of personal experiances.<br />

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:30 PM

hmmm. After watching your video I have mixed feelings. On the one hand the video is realy grainy and the faces could just be one's imgaination, they where very faint and vauge.
One the other hand I am now thourghly creeped out.
I always have the feeling that someone is behnd me in the computer room and when I watched the video it got really strong.
Maybe I'm just paranoid?
There was one face that flashed really clearly for a moment but I couldn't really make it out. That made me jump and that's why I have mixed feelings about this video.
My cat is weirder than your cat. -bumpersticker

#8 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 04:58 PM

hmmm. After watching your video I have mixed feelings. On the one hand the video is realy grainy and the faces could just be one's imgaination, they where very faint and vauge.
One the other hand I am now thourghly creeped out.
I always have the feeling that someone is behnd me in the computer room and when I watched the video it got really strong.
Maybe I'm just paranoid?
There was one face that flashed really clearly for a moment but I couldn't really make it out. That made me jump and that's why I have mixed feelings about this video.

i think the best thing to do is stand back a bit to watch it, me and my friends did, they agreed there was something there and even my house mate got creeped out and he is dead against this place being haunted, ive still got to get round to showing my fiance yet lol

#9 Bluemooncat

Bluemooncat

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:Art, books, creative writing, ghost stories, animals, working on my house.<br />I've been interested in ghosts for years now and have quite a collection of ghost stories, however not very many of them have happened to me. I have only a handful of personal experiances.<br />

Posted 14 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

It's definatly creepy AND thought provocing. I'll have to show it to my husband just to see what he thinks . . .
My cat is weirder than your cat. -bumpersticker

#10 Ditz

Ditz

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

i admit i did have to change my underware after watching it and my friend sort of sat gawping at the TV thinking something would jump out and get her the poor cow lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users