Energy Vampires

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 01 December 2005 - 07:50 PM

I used to be good at blocking the sucking action.
But since my brain injury, I'm very vulnerable
to the sneak attack now.

:P

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#17 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:42 PM

Thanks for the recommended reading Spooks I'll look into it :)

I do have to say (and on behalf of Bathory and Fallen ;) ) from what I can recall reading because I still havent found those books (theyre somewhere around here I promise ya that) A better number of Psychic/Energy vampires aren't even aware of what they're doing or how they're really affecting people. And yes there are ways to protect yourself against them. I've tried one method when I suspected of being under attack by one and had a surprising result of it working so it seems. Sort of a long story and this poor Boo is poopered but I should be able to have more time to discuss it by this weekend. And maybe find those books too lol. :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#18 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 01 December 2005 - 11:45 PM

Go to bed Boo! :)

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#19 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 12:07 AM

I'll see if I can scare up some pics of vampire energy via kirilian.... :)

#20 Phantom8

Phantom8

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:55 AM

Hi Lulaboo & Spooksareus

I don't get bothered by them, I cook Italian and Greek food (loads of garlic)!

:)

Phantom8

#21 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 09:55 AM

funny! :)

#22 fallen wings133

fallen wings133

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • Interests:slipknot, computer games and getting drunk *hicup* oh and eating cake. i like cake...who doesnt?<br /><br />and skating loooove skating and the beach now its spring/summer lol

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:01 PM

tho sum people dont kno that they do it, so therefore they cant ask permission.
well, im a slave and i am a master.this is the beginning then. the beggining of the end

#23 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 03 December 2005 - 05:07 PM

True enough....

Guess I'll go hunting :ghost: :)

Take that you waskley wampire..... :Spaz:

#24 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:14 AM

True enough....

Guess I'll go hunting :D  :)

Take that you waskley wampire..... :drink2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But bullets and garlic don't work on me! (just don't bring out spinach.....ecccckkkk) :drink2:
Posted Image

#25 Phantom8

Phantom8

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:24 AM

Er, does one thrash you with the spinach? lol

#26 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:28 AM

I think you have to force feed her Phantom! :Wall:

Funny thing though, spinich is full of iron....

(Like some vampires favorite drink :Spaz: )lol

#27 Phantom8

Phantom8

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:31 AM

Spinach cocktail, now thre's a thought (geuurck)!

I'll let it stand a bit so it 'rusts'!!!

#28 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:33 AM

:Wall: :Spaz:

#29 Phantom8

Phantom8

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:34 AM

Maybe I can put spinach serum in a hypo dart!

:Spaz:

#30 Phantom8

Phantom8

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 11:35 AM

:Spaz:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users