Catching a ghost Priceless

Posted Image

#2 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 04:49 PM

What are your brand choices for the above mentioned equipment? ...and which type of ghost do you prefer, those who've died or that of the angelic/demonic/other-spirit realm? :) :devil:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#3 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:57 AM

I'd go Canon on the digital camera. I have an EOS series in my near future to replace my so-so Olympus E300- it served me well (not ghost hunting), but it's not up to par with Canon. The camera's cost 4 digits alone, then you have to buy the lenses, that..... can get pricey depending on what you need. A standard Zoom lense won't be much, a few hundred bucks, but the nice wide angles or telephotos can reach $1400+ just for the lenses.

You can get something in the Rebel line as well, they are OK, but I'd always strongly suggest at least the low end on the EOS line. That's if you are serious about photography, period.

I terms of SLR digitals, I'd also suggest Nikon if for some reason your religion does not allow you to drool over Canons

I have a couple Olympus digital voice recorders that I am very happy with, but good recordings are all in the mic you use. I like the software that comes with the Olympus recorders (using the DS-2300) as well.

In terms of DV recorders, well I am biased again. I would choose a professional Canon cam, but that might be going a tad overboard. Sony would be my other brand of choice.

Edited by LifeafterDeath, 15 August 2007 - 06:57 AM.

#4 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:58 AM

Also I prefer the types of ghosts that insist they are alive and that you are dead.

#5 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:50 AM

lol.... I have an inexpensive Nikon right now and Liked the brand better than the Canon of its quality. I've been looking at several upper end models that cooperate with me better and beeter quality. I'd be using the camera for photo journalism as well as spiritography........
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#6 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 01:07 PM

I'd agree, I'm not fond of the less expensive Canon's, I'd still use an inexpensive Sony or Nikon for that.

#7 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 07:35 AM

Speaking of DV, does anyone have a complete DVR setup?

Edited by LifeafterDeath, 16 August 2007 - 07:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users