Readings

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:42 PM

Dear Villagers,

I am currently doing quite well with my website and my membership is increasing little by little every day.

As some of you know, for the last year I have been working with a mentor named Julie Rosenshein. I would never have Julie had it not been for Jimde reminding us to watch a show featuring one of our own members Jeffrey Wands, "We See Dead People." While setting my DVR I noticed a show on afterwards called "Psychic Kids and Twins." So of course I had to record that as well. Julie was teh featured Indigo Doc on the show. I looked her up immediately and found that she works and lives very close to me. Within 24 hours we spoke on the phone and I now work with her weekly developing my abilities to channel angels, spirit guides and protectors. Julie's mentor is Doreen Virtue who is very well known in the field for her Angel work and helping Indigo and Crystal children and Adults. The main focus of my work with Julie is through Angel Cards, but I also do work with Tarot cards and Automatic Angel Writing which is a very safe form of channeling.

I am blessed to have the ability to "see" through my third eye chakra where I can communicate with your angels, guides, and loves ones who have passed over. Below are some comments I have recently received from a few of my customers: Their names have been taken out to protect their privacy.

Dear Kira, (2/15/08)

First of all, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to do this reading for me. I actually found it very insightful. I'm sure...you know that I can be extremely skeptical toward things such as this, but I have to tell you that what you revealed to me has been extremely helpful, as well as accurate.

It is true that I have been agonizing over what direction my life will be taking within the next 6-8 months, especially on the career path. If this experience has done nothing else for me, it has helped me to realize that I need to just let go of my worries about it...what will be, will be. And actually, after taking your advice to let go of my concerns, it seemed everything fell right into place. I'm all set for my new path in life, with just a few minor tweaks to work out over the next several months.

So again, thank you for taking the time to do something wonderful for a stranger! You are truly one of the kindest people I've come across in my life thus far, and I hope you know just how appreciated you are!

With love and gratitude

2/1/08
Oh, Kira.....you just don't know how right you are! ..., but like you said, I believe that its going to take some time.

Thank you so much, Kira.
You don't realize how much you have helped me.

Wow. Thank you so much Kira! All of this makes a lot of sense and I feel a sense of urgency but I really need to get things in place first. It can wait a little longer but it will eventually happen. I feel better about making the right decision. It's always so scary to make such a change.

As you can see, my only mission is to help people through this wonderful gift that works through me. This ability is something each of us carries within us. Think back to your childhood when you saw and heard things that others didn't. That was your own psychic ability at its height. Most of us lose it around the age of 6 when we go to school and are told that imaginary friends don't exist, etc. Deja Vu, seeing things out of the corner of your eyes, feeling that loved ones are around us, finding things we lost in the exact place we lost them; these are all part of a world that unfortunately we do not pay enough attention. But you can change that today!

I am offering all new members and existing members the opportunity to receive ANY of my readings for one half off the regular price through March 31, 2008. I know the winter is a rough time for many of us for a myriad of reasons. Why not get some clarity with regard to your career, relationships, finances; anything that is on your mind?

My prices normally range from $20-$75, but from now through March 31st, those prices for all confirmed members will only be $10-$37.50! I know of no other psychic, clairvoyant, medium or 1-800 number that offers anything that inexpensively for a reading that could take anywhere from 30-90 minutes. Folks, you must know by now that there is no such thing as a 3 minute FREE reading? It takes at least 30 minutes to convey information to a client that he/she needs to know in order to understand their life and make it better. Those of you with whom I have worked already know that I have given out countless free readings because of something your wrote and I always take the time to follow up with any questions you may have. I am dedicated to what I'm doing and want my clients to be 100% satisfied.

Please go to: http://kiraspsychicreadings.webs.com as soon as you can to take advantage of this special offer before time runs out! You can join for free right on my home page. It is so easy!

Freewebs.com is completely safe. I have used it for over 4 months now and have never received a pop-up or any unwanted SPAM.

I so look forward to hearing from you soon and I truly wish only to help people understand what and why things are occurring in their lives.

As always, sending love & light to all,
Kira

Just wanted to add you can PM me or email me at: kira8632000@yahoo.com with any questions about joining. Also, when you do decide which reading you would like, please email or PM me your real name, the email address you used to sign up, your question and type of reading, gender and date of birth.

Thanks!

EDIT: I (Aloha Spirit) merged these posts.

Edited by aloha_spirit, 17 February 2008 - 12:07 AM.

The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#32 Irish614

Irish614

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Music! I live for music, I love making it and when i'm not making it im thinking of new ways to play it haha. Also am very intouch with my surroundings believe in ghosts and spirits, and that when you die a violent death I believe your trapped here until your set free, Not a believer in god but i do believe there is something out there.<br /><br />Check out my bands website- www.losttransit.com

Posted 22 March 2008 - 07:04 PM

Was wondering if anyone could give me a reading. Simmy was kind enough to offer her services to me before a couple months ago. Just wondering if anyone else could give me a reading.
"And Shepherds we shall beFor thee, my Lord, for thee.Power hath descended forth from Thy handOur feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.So we shall flow a river forth to TheeAnd teeming with souls shall it ever be.In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."Posted Image

#33 shanaelle

shanaelle

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

voices of vision is a good place to get some readings done. there are lots of people (including myself) who do photo, tarot, and general soul readings.

you can contact me there, where my username is jericho., not shanaelle.

I hope this message reaches some people who are looking for information!

#34 StarieEyed

StarieEyed

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

Hi Everyone. I am new here =] I was just wondering if there was still anyone here who could do a reading for me?

thank you
-Manda

#35 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 06:59 PM

I am hoping some of the gifted folks here can help me with something that I am quite worried about right now. I have a health symptom that could be something serious but is probably nothing. Because of some past history, I am terrified. The fear is really effecting my life and I wont be tested for another week at best. I don't know when I will have the results from that testing.

If you have a feeling about this, I would rather know, good or bad now so I can at least move past the fear of the unknown. If its bad news, then I can prepare for the next steps.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#36 dennisoc

dennisoc

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:22 AM

My wife is one of the worlds finest mediums. You can get all her info at www.MeetTheMedium.com

WAGE pEACE
DEN
Wage Peaceden

#37 The V

The V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, writing, comics, the supernatural, politics, spirituality, and BUFFY!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:17 AM

Hey all. I posted my ad nearly three years ago, and then my computer promptly "gave up the ghost." :( It was a long time before I could afford a new one, and when I acquired one I had forgotten about this site (my bad!). Well, now I'm back in commission, so I am available to give readings once again. HUGE apologies to everyone who tried me during my down time and got nothing for their troubles. If you're still around and need a more current reading, I would be happy to help. My methods have changed a bit (I don't depend on tarot nearly as much as I used to) but the outcome is the same. If you want some assistance, just drop me a PM with your name, age, general location, and (of course) your question(s). I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

V

This is not a clever signature.

#38 acdcfreak

acdcfreak

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:ac/dc, the paranormal, led zeppelin, bugging my elders

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

hey, i just discovered that i interpert dreams pretty well, so if you wanna pm me and i will interpert it free!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.facebook....amp;ref=profile feel free to add me, i'm da dude"Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. And enjoy your hot chocolate mindfully."

#39 aliyah0502

aliyah0502

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:15 PM

Is anyone still doing readings? I noticed that alot of offers were from a few years ago, so just wanted to make sure. I would love to have a reading, maybe like a picture reading or something along those lines. Thanks!

#40 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:16 PM

I do.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#41 aliyah0502

aliyah0502

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:29 PM

I do.

Les

I tried to PM you but it won't let me. :/

#42 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:51 PM

I do.

Les

Email me: leslie_dragonlvr@yahoo.com

or meet me in the chatroom below the forms some time.

Les

#43 aliyah0502

aliyah0502

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:11 PM

I do.

Les

Email me: leslie_dragonlvr@yahoo.com

or meet me in the chatroom below the forms some time.

Les

Okay, thanks!! Emailing you now. :-)

#44 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

I got your email.

I will get into the reading later today. Been busy with all sorts of things.

Nice family...

Les

#45 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 27 August 2009 - 12:50 PM

I was once offered a free reading, but it was at 3am my time...no way could I have been up for that lol.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users