• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:14 AM

Alright, about a year ago i created a topic about my experience with a shadow person. i have been able to see spirits ever since i was seven, when i almost drowned. The first spirit that i saw was in the hospital, When the docters were making sure that i wasnt going to have any physical or mental damage. The spirit was that of an old woman that i found out later had died three hours prior to the time of my 'accident'. The second experience was when our house caught on fire. It was close to 2 am
and i could feel something shake me awake. So i got up and there was the fire streaking up the wall. we got out alive. Whatever it was im thankful it saved our lives. The third encounter was with the shadow person and that scared the living BAD_WORD out of me. I knew it wasnt evil but it was so dark.
But now, where the spirits wer enot harmful, now the ones that i come across are ominous.
A year ago when my grandmother passed away, i had to take my aunt outside because it was too overwhelming for her ( she fears death) while we were outside of the building where they put her in the vault/ mausoleum, i saw this dark figure. it looked as if it were dancing along the rows of tombstones. and i could sense that it wasnt right. I think it was, and dont think im stupid for this, but i think it was a demon. I have also heard voices (this has happened since the time of my 'accident', i told the doctor about it and he said that i could be having auditory hallucinations. THough they never went away) i am scared though i still have these spirits plague me and they are getting more and more frightening. should i seek out proffesional help with a therapist or something? or should i just commit myself to the nearest asylum?

#2 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:19 AM

I don`t think you are crazy, I believe that sometimes after an hard accident, we turn more sensitive to the spiritual world or realm.
you should take things as normal and don`t tell your doctor nothing, they don`t understand those cases.
I used to see spirits, (After I move to my new house about a 1 month ago, I haven`t seing one) but it came normal to me, I never saw shadows, I saw spirits dress like normal people, colors, voices ect. But I was careful who I shared this with.
Are all you see black shadows?, Do they come often to you? Does it bother you? becouse you can stop them I believe if is an evil spirit, you are more powerful then any of them... and can command whatever it is to leave you alone.
You have to be strong and firm, the spirits like to make fun with the softy ones... you can`t show them fear, they love that.. specially if is an evil spirit, they feed themselfs with the fear ans wickennes of the people.
I don`t know if that goes away by itself, but all you can do is accept the fact that you are able to see these creatures... and don`t pay too much attention to them... or close the door... tell them to leave you alone and refuse them have anything to do with them... eventually it will desapear.

Everytime I saw a spirit, they were really close to me, watching me, I had never asked them a question, or nothing, just has they came they leave.... I had seeing old people, children, women, young men... and animals. But I had learned the the worse ones, are the living ones. LOL... sometimes... they really act up! :)

Take care and don`t be afraid... you are not crazy
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#3 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

I don`t think you are crazy, I believe that sometimes after an hard accident, we turn more sensitive to the spiritual world or realm.
you should take things as normal and don`t tell your doctor nothing, they don`t understand those cases.
I used to see spirits, (After I move to my new house about a 1 month ago, I haven`t seing one) but it came normal to me, I never saw shadows, I saw spirits dress like normal people, colors, voices ect. But I was careful who I shared this with.
Are all you see black shadows?, Do they come often to you? Does it bother you? becouse you can stop them I believe if is an evil spirit, you are more powerful then any of them... and can command whatever it is to leave you alone.
You have to be strong and firm, the spirits like to make fun with the softy ones... you can`t show them fear, they love that.. specially if is an evil spirit, they feed themselfs with the fear ans wickennes of the people.
I don`t know if that goes away by itself, but all you can do is accept the fact that you are able to see these creatures... and don`t pay too much attention to them... or close the door... tell them to leave you alone and refuse them have anything to do with them... eventually it will desapear.

Everytime I saw a spirit, they were really close to me, watching me, I had never asked them a question, or nothing, just has they came they leave.... I had seeing old people, children, women, young men... and animals. But I had learned the the worse ones, are the living ones. LOL... sometimes... they really act up! :)

Take care and don`t be afraid... you are not crazy

I dont always see them as shadows i do see extremely normal looking spirits. I think that the only ones that i see as shadows are the evil ones, with the exception of the shadow man. See as i said before they are becoming ominous. I spent the night at my aunts house a few months ago and i woke up with long jagged scratches on my forear. I know that they were not self inflicted. Just sitting in her house sends shivers up and down my spine. I try not to fear them, but when i wake up with sratches on my arms and legs, i kind of get freaked out. and it only happens when i am at her house. She lives close to a cemetery, but it is like 10 miles down the road and it is in the woods. could that be where all of this activity is coming from at her house?

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

People have these ideas about cemeteries that are so wrong. if one is fearful of death, and a lot of people are, then they could be scary places, but rarely do spirits hang out there. Spirits can go anywhere they want, so why would they go to a cemetery?

If you feel that you are being targeted, you can surround yourself with the pure white light of god and burn white candles near your bed. I believe this will help. :)
petunia4998

#5 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

People have these ideas about cemeteries that are so wrong. if one is fearful of death, and a lot of people are, then they could be scary places, but rarely do spirits hang out there. Spirits can go anywhere they want, so why would they go to a cemetery?

If you feel that you are being targeted, you can surround yourself with the pure white light of god and burn white candles near your bed. I believe this will help. :)

I dont feel like i am being targeted, and i also do not believe that they prance around the cemetery, i simply stated a question about it, since that is where i saw the 'unknown entity' at my grandmothers funeral. I thought maybe that there may have been a disgruntled spirit at work. I dont know about you but i certainly do not like waking up with scratches on my arms and legs. As for the Purification ritual, thank you, but i am not of the religous sort. I hope that this does not offend you.

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:27 PM

No offense taken. It is not really a religious thing, it just helps with protection. :kitty:
petunia4998

#7 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:12 PM

No offense taken. It is not really a religious thing, it just helps with protection. :kitty:

Thank you. Most people shun me for this.

#8 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:54 PM

You don't have to be "religious" to use ritual. Ritual helps you to focus on what is needed. Another method that has worked, is to picture yourself (your whole body) standing a "egg" colored Blue. This blue egg visualization will boost your psychic protection.

Here is a version:

http://books.google....d...ion&f=false

and another

http://www.1paradigm...protection.html

Edited by Cryscat, 26 September 2011 - 04:55 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#9 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:36 AM

The veil between different dimensions is very thin, as quantum physics is now starting to reveal to the 'scientific' minded.

I actually do think that more spirits hang about cemeteries which just goes to show you we all have different experiences and opinions.

You've gotten some great advice and Cryscat has given you some excellent links. Hope you have found them useful.

You are definitely not crazy and your experience is more common than you think, though many are afraid to speak of it. It is very true that you have to be cautious about who you reveal your ability to.
Posted Image

#10 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 04:31 PM

The veil between different dimensions is very thin, as quantum physics is now starting to reveal to the 'scientific' minded.

I actually do think that more spirits hang about cemeteries which just goes to show you we all have different experiences and opinions.

You've gotten some great advice and Cryscat has given you some excellent links. Hope you have found them useful.

You are definitely not crazy and your experience is more common than you think, though many are afraid to speak of it. It is very true that you have to be cautious about who you reveal your ability to.

Thank you for all of your advice. I told one of my friends a while back that i could see and hear things and they told their parents and now she is no longer my friend. Well at least not in public anymore.
Great link Cryscat, thank you.

#11 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

There have been studies done, some time ago now, but violence increases within several miles of a cematary. I corresponded with a lady who took photos of cemetaries and some of these threw me for a loop.

I started a brief thread about shadow people that got maybe one response, but I'm hearing more and more about them. They don't seem to fit in with what I'm used to encountering asnd they are ALWAYS black. I have also heard that they prey upon the young, elderly and sick. Kids they tempt into neato stuff like jumping off a roof or biting an extension cord. With the sick and elderly it seems to be more of a psychic vampirism sort of thing.

I found it sort of sad and funny too that you believe in the supernatural but that "You're not religious"! Being religious really means aligning yourself with one end or the other of the spectrum of supernatural activity. Having no spiritual aid is like diving into the sharktank without the cage.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#12 dancinmiriam

dancinmiriam

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Classical ballet, Flamenco, Classical Indian (heck, any classical dance form-though Ballet is my muse and my profession); religious studies; history;paranormal and spiritual studies.

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Please correct me if I am wrong, Kurohime, but to Markway - while I agree in concept, wholeheartedly ( I live in a house full of teenage/young adult boys, who are anti-everything that is not in their current scientific understanding - and I mean LITERALLY). A 'spiritual' center would seem to be an absolute given for anyone exploring what Kurohime is and all of us fellow travelers. I think there may just be a difference in semantics. Kurohime has used the word 'religion' and religious, and you have used the word spiritual. My guess - here's where you may correct me if I have misinterpreted Kurohime - is that many people feel that they are not 'religious' as related to matters of the spirit in regard to the following of specific doctrine - That is, self-identifying as a Muslim, Buddhist, Evangelical, Catholic, etc. These same folks are more than likely extremely 'spiritual' that is they are able to center themselves around a spiritual/moral core that does not fall within the parameters of a specific doctrine as promulgated by a religious body. With all of that said (whew!) I would agree with Markway, that diving into a world we know little of, without some kind of spiritual grounding, while maybe not quite a shark tank, would probably be ill advised just because it is unknown, and that spiritual center can give us a raft to hold onto. Kurohime, you are not crazy - I've seen 'ghosts' and what some call shadow people since I was a child. Unfortunately, I now only hear them or feel them touch me and don't 'see' them anymore. BTW, is your moniker at all related to the moon princess of Japanese folklore?
I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep, too fine, for words. ~ Ruth St. Denis

#13 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:55 PM

There have been studies done, some time ago now, but violence increases within several miles of a cematary. I corresponded with a lady who took photos of cemetaries and some of these threw me for a loop.

I started a brief thread about shadow people that got maybe one response, but I'm hearing more and more about them. They don't seem to fit in with what I'm used to encountering asnd they are ALWAYS black. I have also heard that they prey upon the young, elderly and sick. Kids they tempt into neato stuff like jumping off a roof or biting an extension cord. With the sick and elderly it seems to be more of a psychic vampirism sort of thing.

I found it sort of sad and funny too that you believe in the supernatural but that "You're not religious"! Being religious really means aligning yourself with one end or the other of the spectrum of supernatural activity. Having no spiritual aid is like diving into the sharktank without the cage.

I am not religous, I believe in what i see. I have no belief in a higher power such as god, though i will admit that as a child i did. But...I now choose to take more rational and logical approaches towards things like this. As i said, i believe in what i see, and the things that i see are not just catches in the light or my eyes are going bad. I suppose that i may have a bit of spirituality left, though again as i said i do not believe in a God. So if you have any comments you may write back to tell me them. Maybe you will have better comments than the people at my school. I really enjoy the ones that start off with the phrase....." There goes the demon"

#14 kurohime

kurohime

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:12 PM

Please correct me if I am wrong, Kurohime, but to Markway - while I agree in concept, wholeheartedly ( I live in a house full of teenage/young adult boys, who are anti-everything that is not in their current scientific understanding - and I mean LITERALLY). A 'spiritual' center would seem to be an absolute given for anyone exploring what Kurohime is and all of us fellow travelers. I think there may just be a difference in semantics. Kurohime has used the word 'religion' and religious, and you have used the word spiritual. My guess - here's where you may correct me if I have misinterpreted Kurohime - is that many people feel that they are not 'religious' as related to matters of the spirit in regard to the following of specific doctrine - That is, self-identifying as a Muslim, Buddhist, Evangelical, Catholic, etc. These same folks are more than likely extremely 'spiritual' that is they are able to center themselves around a spiritual/moral core that does not fall within the parameters of a specific doctrine as promulgated by a religious body. With all of that said (whew!) I would agree with Markway, that diving into a world we know little of, without some kind of spiritual grounding, while maybe not quite a shark tank, would probably be ill advised just because it is unknown, and that spiritual center can give us a raft to hold onto. Kurohime, you are not crazy - I've seen 'ghosts' and what some call shadow people since I was a child. Unfortunately, I now only hear them or feel them touch me and don't 'see' them anymore. BTW, is your moniker at all related to the moon princess of Japanese folklore?

I have a hard time explaining this to people, Though it may be unwise to walk into a world that i know so little about, I wont change who i am just to go through it, you know, i have my reasons. I do understand what your saying though. Also, No my screen name doesnt have anything to do with the moon princess. In japanese it translates to Black princess and comes from a manga called Kurohime, you have my screen name mixed up with the Princess Kaguya-Hime From "The Legend of the Bamboo Cutter." A very good story.

#15 Juanita Rose Violini

Juanita Rose Violini

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Mysteries of the metaphysical and of the puzzle type. Drawing, writing, beading, hiking, house cleaning - just my own - travel, driving, comedy.

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:06 PM

It seems sort of lopsided to believe in demons but not God or at least angels. We live in a dualistic world; a world of opposites.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users