Thinking on it now.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Nagleshtu of the Ruti

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Scientific experiments, dabbling in the paranormal, trying to last for two more years...

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

When I die, how does one become a ghost? Does a strong electromagnetic field help? I'm aware of my mortality and need to know about how to make the choice, pass on or hang around.

#2 WynterSong

WynterSong

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

There's no way to know this for sure. I've heard sometimes spirits emit an electromagnetic field, but I don't know if that has to do with their death or not. It probably revolves around the fact that they are still energy. What I believe is that when we die, we will be aware of all the mysteries that we had to wonder on Earth... or at least some of the mysteries. Perhaps our soul will still search the universe for answers, perhaps infinately. But for now, no one can be 100% sure on how one becomes a ghost. Of course, there are theories... I'm not familiar with many of them. And who knows, maybe one does not have a choice on wether to pass on or hang around. Maybe it depends on the life you live on Earth. There are many mysteries. This is what I believe, anyway. Whirly Dude Good luck on your quest for answers.

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users