Successful encounter with a spirit board

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 whtpny93

whtpny93

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

I have the ability to sense spirits around me--both good and bad. My bowling coach passed away suddenly in an accident in April of 1998, I was only 10 at the time, and my cousin, 9, so we took it especially hard since we were so young and so close to him. For years I felt as though I was always being watched over and followed, I was always interested in paranormal things, but my mom always tried to tell me it was my mind playing tricks on me.

Since I never really found a way to communicate with these spirits, I decided to get this board http://www.magic2k.c...ges/big_282.jpg and give it a try with my younger sister. Nothing. I was totally bummed. A few weeks later my cousin (13) spent the night and noticed it sitting in my room and he and my sister decided to give it a try together. At first i really wasn't paying much mind, thinking they were just moving it around to get my attention, after their session, I decided to try it once again with my sister.

We sat and cleared our minds for about 5 minutes, said a prayer, and gave it an honest shot. It worked. A week or so went by and my sister and I got pretty comfortable with using it, and then one night when we got the board out and used it, toward the end of the session we were having, another spirit started talking to us, it spelled out my name, my cousin's name (who knew my bowling coach) and told my sister to please leave. My sister demanded to know who it was, but they wouldn't answer. Finally I told the spirit that my cousin wasn't at my house and told them I would get her to spend the night one night the following week.

I did. We cleared our minds, each of us said a prayer, and lit a lavender candle. At first nothing happened, so I told her to be serious and to clear her mind and relax, and it worked. It was our bowling coach. We asked him questions only he would know, he got everything right. At this point, we were almost in tears.

We talked to him for 7 hours! Whew, we talked about everything. So We would get the board out once a week and talk to him. We talked to him, about 4 months and we both finally felt at ease...he stopped talking to us right before my brother passed in September of 2008 and we haven't been able to contact him since...I think he finally crossed over after nearly 10 years of being gone. It makes me sad but happy at the same time, I miss him.

#2 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

I hope your careful messing with Spirit boards is risky.
SPIRIT DECTIONPosted Image Posted Image

#3 whtpny93

whtpny93

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:23 PM

I know it can be. I would like to find a better way to communicate with them. I know I can sense when a spirit is around me, I just don't know another way around it since I can't see them or straight out talk to them. Any suggestions?

#4 AnnieV

AnnieV

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:20 PM

I know it can be. I would like to find a better way to communicate with them. I know I can sense when a spirit is around me, I just don't know another way around it since I can't see them or straight out talk to them. Any suggestions?

Have you tried a digital voice recorder? I'm very skeptical when it comes to spirit communication, so I prefer something more scientific, I guess. Just a suggestion :)
Posted Image

#5 The V

The V

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:MUSIC, writing, comics, the supernatural, politics, spirituality, and BUFFY!

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:00 AM

That is a wonderful story, and it perfectly demonstrates how spirit boards, when used properly, can be quite handy. I've used spirit boards plenty of times with no ill effects. I believe that all of this "spirit boards are dangerous" business is about 95% superstitious hogwash. With any sort of spirit communication, your anxieties and expectations can affect the proceedings, for better or worse. Most people who have bad experiences with spirit boards bought into the negative myths before ever using one. The only danger involved is the danger you bring upon yourself by being incompetent or disrespectful.

On two separate occasions, I had a spirit board warn me of impending vandalism on my property early enough for me to prevent it. The first time I almost waited too long, as the would-be vandals were in their car at the edge of my driveway, ready to do their dirty work. They saw me and drove away. They finally got me, of course, on a night when I went to bed early and didn't use the board. If you ask me, spirit boards are absolutely delightful. That's my two cents on the issue.

This is not a clever signature.

#6 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:36 AM

I agree The V.
Spirit boards are just about as risky as EVPs. They're just another way to communicate with the dearly departed.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#7 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

You could use the EMF meter that lights up, I seen ghost hunters talk to spirits that way
1 blink for no and 2 blinks for yes.

last year I tryed a spirit board but Threw it away once I knew that Satan had to do something with it.
Satan always seems to contamated some things.

#8 Ike

Ike

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:47 AM

You could use the EMF meter that lights up, I seen ghost hunters talk to spirits that way
1 blink for no and 2 blinks for yes.

last year I tryed a spirit board but Threw it away once I knew that Satan had to do something with it.
Satan always seems to contamated some things.

That isn't offensive at all.

Spirit boards are a base for communication for those we cannot hear. To give them a voice so that we may hear them. A connection with the magick craft. I doubt Satan has a part in it.
Thats great taylor and Imma let you continue, but Ghostvillage is the best paranormal site of all time~<3

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

Spirit boards are a base for communication for those we cannot hear. To give them a voice so that we may hear them. A connection with the magick craft. I doubt Satan has a part in it.

How true! Unless of couse the user needs a part for Satan.
Posted Image

#10 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:44 PM

my passed away after got my spirit board but I perfer to stay way from it.
just careful in what you ask for ok ...

#11 cleansed

cleansed

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 08:46 AM

I have the ability to sense spirits around me--both good and bad. My bowling coach passed away suddenly in an accident in April of 1998, I was only 10 at the time, and my cousin, 9, so we took it especially hard since we were so young and so close to him. For years I felt as though I was always being watched over and followed, I was always interested in paranormal things, but my mom always tried to tell me it was my mind playing tricks on me.

Since I never really found a way to communicate with these spirits, I decided to get this board http://www.magic2k.c...ges/big_282.jpg and give it a try with my younger sister. Nothing. I was totally bummed. A few weeks later my cousin (13) spent the night and noticed it sitting in my room and he and my sister decided to give it a try together. At first i really wasn't paying much mind, thinking they were just moving it around to get my attention, after their session, I decided to try it once again with my sister.

We sat and cleared our minds for about 5 minutes, said a prayer, and gave it an honest shot. It worked. A week or so went by and my sister and I got pretty comfortable with using it, and then one night when we got the board out and used it, toward the end of the session we were having, another spirit started talking to us, it spelled out my name, my cousin's name (who knew my bowling coach) and told my sister to please leave. My sister demanded to know who it was, but they wouldn't answer. Finally I told the spirit that my cousin wasn't at my house and told them I would get her to spend the night one night the following week.

I did. We cleared our minds, each of us said a prayer, and lit a lavender candle. At first nothing happened, so I told her to be serious and to clear her mind and relax, and it worked. It was our bowling coach. We asked him questions only he would know, he got everything right. At this point, we were almost in tears.

We talked to him for 7 hours! Whew, we talked about everything. So We would get the board out once a week and talk to him. We talked to him, about 4 months and we both finally felt at ease...he stopped talking to us right before my brother passed in September of 2008 and we haven't been able to contact him since...I think he finally crossed over after nearly 10 years of being gone. It makes me sad but happy at the same time, I miss him.

Those are Demonic tricks they know what it takes to entertain the living I would advise that you not fool with them because they are crafty and know how to get to you. Read the testimony I posted about my experiences against them I have been a born again Christian for around 23 years trust me I fight them on a daily basis witnessing to the lost.
In Him Cleansed.

#12 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 12 July 2009 - 09:45 PM

Whtpny93, the only suggestion I could make for you is that it is important to always close the board when you are finished. You mentioned prayer before using it, so you need to thank your Higher Power/Deity for protecting you and to close the session.
Using a recorder to try for EVPs is a very good idea. I also use a pendulum for communication, but again that is just a tool. You really don't need tools if you learn to focus your mind. There is also something called automatic writing that is used very successfully by many people. There was an author, Ruth Montgomery, who wrote a book with her spirit guide using this method. You can use pen and paper, or a typewriter or word processor. I'm sure there are topics here covering all the ways to communicate with Spirit. I think it is useful to journal your experiences. Keep us updated.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users