363 replies to this topic

#1 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:26 AM

I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of our family. I know most of us have a bunch of old x-mas and birthday pictures laying around...lets see your family tree.

Here is my nephew Bud and his girlfriend

Posted Image

and my dad and niece Kayla at her 12th birthday

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 MELLY

MELLY

Loves Firemen!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts
  • Interests:Reading, gardening, my daughters and grandchildren, travel. I collect dolls, first edition signed novels, and love architectual salvage!

Posted 28 June 2005 - 04:11 PM

My husband, son-in-law, daughters and myself at bar-b-que competition last year - too hot this year - we didn't do it.

Posted Image
Religious people fear going to hell. Spiritual people have already been there.

#3 snoopymom

snoopymom

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:52 PM

Here is a picture of my hubby and my daughter! LOL I took this picture this last weekend when I dropped off the twins for summer camp.

Posted Image

Here are the boys at camp
Posted Image

and one of Christina at the library

Posted Image

BTW you should know better than to give me a chance to show off my kiddos!! LOL
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 28 June 2005 - 08:19 PM

heres a couple of pictures of my baby brother and sister and youngest niece (the second pic is of my sister's husband and their oldest) taken a few years ago at a family get together
Posted ImagePosted Image

these were taken last month when my dad and I visited my sister
my nieces, sister and her hubby
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Im proud to admit I've put 75% of the grey on this guy (I'm still trying to figure out a way to get his hair to glow in the dark :clap: )
My daddy
Posted Image
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 June 2005 - 08:23 PM

Here is a x-mas picture of my nephew Bud, niece Deena and my dad...taken about 14yrs. ago.

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:14 PM

Posted Image

heres one of my fourteen year old after he got his mowhawk.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#7 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:19 PM

Posted Image

Here's one of both my boys on one of our many adventures.

#8 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:27 PM

Posted Image

My sons fav. place Canadian wilderness!
Algonquin Park.

#9 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:59 AM

These are wonderful pictures! I can post a few but I can not post some of my other childrens pictures do to the laws.. ( foster kids) but here are a few of my own boys!
Posted Image
George and Kyle (kyle is in the glasses)
Posted Image
My brother Juilo and my son George
Posted Image
George circled in the blue on the left
Posted Image
Kyle at Gunntown Cemetery
Posted Image
Kyle at home
Posted Image
My godson (on my lap) and my foster son on my side and myself at a party

(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#10 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 06:57 PM

Great pictures Cathy
I've always wanted to foster as well as be a mom.
I can't do it right now because of the type of work I do I work closely with the childrens aid soc.
Someday I would like to give it a try.

#11 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 01 July 2005 - 07:23 AM

bardo it has its rewards believe me! I love when a child comes in really needing love and support and just to watch that child grow it is so beautiful! you should try it one day there are so many kids out there that need loving homes!
Cathy

(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#12 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:17 PM

I undersatnd the need for homes.
I see alot of kids due to my job that need loving homes to live in.
i just want to scoop them up and give them a home.
Right now I 'll have to be happy with trying to teach these parents how to provide a loving safe atmosphere for thier children.
I've seen some of them change.

#13 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 July 2005 - 01:28 AM

Chad has a 1 1/2 year old Daugter of his own now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: 1 1/2 year old!!!!! that lady is growing toooooo fast!
:cheerleader: but she is beautiful! :)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#14 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:08 PM

http://img20.imagesh...e=girls35kh.jpg
Here's picture of my girl's! As sweet as look they can be terrors too!! But they are my everything!!! Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#15 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 03 July 2005 - 09:14 AM

heres a pic of some of the family at my cousins barbecue yesterday
Posted Image
Posted Image

lol sorry so blurry but it seems i do much better capturing the images of ghosts than anything else :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users