Family Photos

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#331 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 23 April 2007 - 07:30 AM

I got three, two sons and my daughter :Wall:
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#332 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:10 PM

IM loving mummy, Moonie!!

Me and Echo my niece! My brother took it whilste I wasnt aware of it. Despite the look on my face its stll pretty kewl
Posted Image

My kute beloved cousin William and Kieran
Posted Image Posted Image

My mam and dad
Posted Image

Me and my neice the Willow Meister lol
Posted Image

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#333 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:48 AM

Posted Image
My grandsons, 3 1/2 and 2 months old.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#334 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 08:59 AM

Absolutely beautiful!

#335 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:41 PM

Here's my little gver's in training to be in the KISS army...just kidding.....this is how they got their faces painted at the mum festival. My girls have the buetterflies painted on their face while their cousin, Auna, who was visiting from New Mexico, has hers done as a kitty kat.
Posted Image
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#336 peepers

peepers

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:52 PM

They are soooo precious, Juliet!!!! ... and happy... it's nice they get to visit with each other this time of year .... :ghost:
Yes.... I've gone behind the camera"s"..... as well as recording audio........ Love....Breed peace.....

#337 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 06:56 PM

And then here's my girls from their night out from trick or treating on our local event called "Scare on the Square." Our historical part of town is retail shops and local businesses that plan an event for the kids before the annual trick or treating that the city does. Bekah was a ghost (go figure), Sarah (hiding behind Hannah) was a cheerleader, and Hannah-Banana was a Bride to be.
Posted Image
By the way, our new gver's who have post their pictures...it's nice to see you and you all look great!!! What beautiful people we have at GV!!! :ghost: Kat...sorry about your leg...you still look great...though...glad to see you're doing good!
Thanks Peepers!! They keep me very busy and on my toes!!

Edited by juliet_keller, 29 October 2007 - 06:57 PM.

You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#338 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:08 PM

~Here's a few pics of my little ones Sydney & Tommy. Sissy went as a puppy dog-last minute thing as I hear it's a girls peragative to change her mind (but does it have to be 1000 times?!). Tommy didn't go, but had a blast handing out candy to all the kids!!!

*Tommy getting ready to pass out candy*
Posted Image

*Sissy & her Grandpa getting ready to head out*
Posted Image

*Tommy & his GaGa on the front porch*
Posted Image

**note to self: Next year, wait till we're a little closer to Halloween BEFORE carving the pumpkins**
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#339 Night Star

Night Star

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:59 AM

AWWWWWW! Sooooo cute!!!!! :wub:
Posted Image

#340 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:05 AM

My Grandmother on her 87th B'day (last monday)

Posted Image

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#341 Vivienne_DuBois

Vivienne_DuBois

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:49 AM

Aww, what cute kiddies! :)

Laurie Ann: that look on Sissy's face is priceless!

Moonie: your grandmother doesn't look 87 - looks like she's got quite a twinkle in her eyes, there! :)

#342 Shawn333

Shawn333

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:54 PM

Great photos everyone! Such nice looking families. That's a great picture of your grandmother, Moon. She looks very beautiful and happy in that photo!

My nephews:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#343 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:42 AM

Posted Image
Here's my 3 girls again. They were getting ready for school yesterday morning. Sarah was having Pajama Day at school. Bekah just wanted to be in the picture. Hannah was having her Thanksgiving Day Feast Party at a park with all first grade classes. They either had to be Pilgrims or Native Americans. They had Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, corn, pumpkin pie, and apple cider to drink. Then the kids were sent out with the teachers to explore the woods and look at all the animals, insects, and trees...and see how many they could come up with. Hannah had a great time. Julie

#344 Gherick

Gherick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:20 AM

I guess it's my turn. Proves I'm not shy...but my Wife is. She is super camera shy and I have to respect that. So without further delay...

Gherick's Children:

Posted Image

From left to right... Andrea is 12, Valerie is 10, Deirdre is 16 and Daniel is 14...this picture is one year old.

And now for a recent pic of Gherick... my profile picture is a year and a half old. This one is from about 3 months ago.

Posted Image

It's a self shot, I had nobody around to take that one. And the camera zoom was on. And I was in a hurry. lol! And it's ok to make fun of my gray hair. I had it since I was 22, and I'm used to it.

^_^

#345 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:33 AM

woww all of the pictures are so cute!!! :ghost:
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users