32 replies to this topic

#16 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 02 November 2005 - 12:54 AM

Sometimes these negative or low emotional vibes can be misinterpreted.  Sometimes not.  I find that usually, it's not an evil presense, it's an emotional wreck that's actually the ghost.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll agree with you on that Lope, emotions can and will be misinterpreted resulting in someone drawing the conclusion that a spirit is evil when it's encountered.

However, I will say this is a first that I've ever heard of an experience where someone had simply been near a location and had been followed back home only to experience a certain amount of personal torment that others had been able to pick up on later when they visited.
UNLESS it was enough to have just been aware that the place was haunted by some negativity that had been a factor in the unintentional "invite" to follow him back home.
Whether or not UNLESS could be the case, I'm all too interested to know if anyone who worked there had an experience similar to that.

It may just be my opinion but I don't see how anything could be mistaken or misinterpreted in this instance. I won't say evil but one word that does come to mind and came to mind when I first read about this, to describe whatever it was that followed Kats home, is malicious plain and simple.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 Black

Black

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Life, death, love, cowboys, black and white photography, gravestone rubbings, cemetaries, good literature, music, fluffy stuff, sleep, night, and...love.

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:29 PM

that's kind of sad...is there anything you can really do to 'calm' spirits?

.: dun dun dun :.Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein achtich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissenich hab euch etwas mitgebrachthab es aus meiner Brust gerissenMit diesem Herz hab ich die Machtdie Augenlider zu erpressenich singe bis der Tag erwachtein heller Schein am FirmamentMein Herz brennt

#18 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 08:51 PM

that's kind of sad...is there anything you can really do to 'calm' spirits?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wish I could answer with an absolute yes to that question instead of yes and no. Whatever can be done to help a spirit in need more depends on the spirits' willingness to be helped if they are aware of the fact that they have passed on.
Some are still around because they feel they have a task to accomplish before they can move on and others don't want to move on because they are afraid of where they'll end up. Still others are in complete denial about the fact that they've passed on because they want to be in familliar surroundings.
And lastly there are those who aren't even aware that they have passed because they're holding on to a memory or personal torment that blinds them to their fact and the light waiting for them.

To deal with any one of those types requires someone with a great amount of faith in their gifts and abilities to help them as well as a good amount of understanding in how to properly communicate with them.
Alongside alot of personal courage to make the attempt because in spite of the fact there are probably more spirits who are more than willing to let somene help them finally move on, there are spirits who can and will lash out by any means necessary just to remain here.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#19 Darone

Darone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in others who have bought items (furnature etc.) and found that they have a ghost attached to that item. I am also interested in various paranormal experiences, books, etc.

Posted 02 November 2005 - 11:56 PM

I worked at a group home for mentally challenged youths and young adults for 6 months once. Some of the autistic boys in the home some were very sweet, others were in a constant state of struggle, trapped inside their own minds sort of. Maybe this is what you were feeling. There are so many degrees of autism. Some of the homes are glad to get volunteers to help out, you could continue your research that way perhaps.

#20 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,374 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 03 November 2005 - 08:53 AM

I worked at a group home for mentally challenged youths and young adults for 6 months once.  Some of the autistic boys in the home some were very sweet, others were in a constant state of struggle, trapped inside their own minds sort of.  Maybe this is what you were feeling.  There are so many degrees of autism.  Some of the homes are glad to get volunteers to help out, you could continue your research that way perhaps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been in many different group homes and have never felt anything like thins before or after.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#21 Oniix

Oniix

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 09:14 AM

Sometimes there is Black, and it's not the first reaction many people that encounter a ghost or spirit would do.

Smile and greet them with a kind, "hello". Sometimes a giggle or a good laugh and a silly comment about an encounter or something strang that happens can lighten mood.

I strongly recommend this with anyone that comes in contact with what many people call shadow ghosts (using that term loosely). Not the first reaction, nor one most people find that "fits", but I bet they would be surprised by the result.

#22 Black

Black

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Life, death, love, cowboys, black and white photography, gravestone rubbings, cemetaries, good literature, music, fluffy stuff, sleep, night, and...love.

Posted 03 November 2005 - 11:11 AM

okay. ^_^ i'll remember that...

.: dun dun dun :.Nun liebe Kinder gebt fein achtich bin die Stimme aus dem Kissenich hab euch etwas mitgebrachthab es aus meiner Brust gerissenMit diesem Herz hab ich die Machtdie Augenlider zu erpressenich singe bis der Tag erwachtein heller Schein am FirmamentMein Herz brennt

#23 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:38 PM

Wow, Kats..........spooky.

It may be my eyes, but in the second and fourth pics there seems to be a weird blur. The second at the very bottom of the pic, and the fourth; a little to the left of the car bumper and up......where the bushes are. I couldn't click on the pics to enlarge them so I can't really tell.

What was there before the group home?
Posted Image

#24 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 05:30 PM

Smile and greet them with a kind, "hello".  Sometimes a giggle or a good laugh and a silly comment about an encounter or something strang that happens can lighten mood.

I strongly recommend this with anyone that comes in contact with what many people call shadow ghosts (using that term loosely).    Not the first reaction, nor one most people find that "fits", but I bet they would be surprised by the result.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just between you and me LAD, for the time being I feel a bit more comfortable with my 'Get the heck outta my face!' reaction when it comes to crossing paths with a wraith. If I had been kinder in regards to my last run in with one, it would have probably been a far more interesting read for folks. *shudders*

Bathory I'm having a hard time making out the blurs you're seeing but I did notice that theres a slight difference in the light quality of pics 1&3 in comparison with 2&4. I'm thinking the angles that they're taken and being more in the shade of the car could be responsible for it?

#25 Blue Water

Blue Water

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Truth searching, the paranormal, mythology, writing, reading, art, backwoods hiking and philosophy.

Posted 03 November 2005 - 05:32 PM

Weid pictures for sure. Without being there it's hard to say for certain what I feel. But interesting.

#26 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 12:08 AM

Its hard to make out Bathory but you might have something. I never really looked close at the photos before. I do notice an odd circle of light in the second photo in the middle of the sidewalk.
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 04 November 2005 - 02:46 AM

Ok, I see what you're talking about, Kats,,,,,,,,,,,, but that wasn't what I meant *apologetic smile* On the fourth pic, go about half an inch to the left from the bumper, then about an inch UP, this starts the weird blur I'm seeing. :lol:
Posted Image

#28 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,374 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 07:24 AM

I see what you are talking about now Bathory...I don't have a clue what it is...weird.
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Redneck Racer

Redneck Racer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Interests:My interest are Driving, racing, Trucks, Cars, Dirt Bikes, Atvs, Building Hot Rods, Ghost Hunting and Reading Car Mags, Mafia Movies and Playing Video Games

Posted 11 September 2006 - 08:32 AM

I worked at a group home for mentally challenged youths and young adults for 6 months once.  Some of the autistic boys in the home some were very sweet, others were in a constant state of struggle, trapped inside their own minds sort of.  Maybe this is what you were feeling.  There are so many degrees of autism.  Some of the homes are glad to get volunteers to help out, you could continue your research that way perhaps.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have been in many different group homes and have never felt anything like thins before or after.

My God, you have never felt THINS before like this, That is creepy Kat,
Anyways This story is kinda cool and reminds me of this House that we had around my way, On Crain Highway, called the Crain House, This place was abandend (i know I spelt that Wrong) and gave you the creeps. It was Haunted by an Ederly Woman, who always like the lights on when she was alive, So after she died she haunted the house and scared everyone who wanted to Buy it. She would have a constant light on, even know the power was turned off. They eventually destroyed the house, one day, But I can surely say that when I visited that house, I didnt get Good vibes, Just looking at that house during the day made you sick.

Edited by Redneck Racer, 11 September 2006 - 08:33 AM.

#30 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,374 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

I'm goona bump this thread up for those of you that haven't had a chance to read it. This is one of my freakiest encounters.
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users