Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

To help the dead

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:21 PM

Yes, sad to say, but even an angry drunk can kill a saint. I've said this other places, but we are a triune, or three-part creature. We have two parts that exist on this level: our physical gross material bodies and our energy body which is produced, or at least powered by body number one. This is what makes "faith Healing" possible and so on. The energy body is a product of this level of exictence, circulates power and seems to have something akin to organs which we call "chakra points". This is the part of us that so many on the other side hunger for as it allows them to operate upon our plane. Sometimes if given the opportunity they will try for the whole monte and go for the complete takeover of both bodies. The soul truly exists upon a different plane, and once these "physical" bodies are gone, the soul has to depart to it's home.

I have thought about your culture and wondered about your parents or guardians. That's enough to say. Don't give in, do not give them what they want. Your life and soul are yours. Fight for them.

I didn't understand about "brokers". Brokers are usually people who facilitate deals. Did you make a deal? Did you get anything out this deal if it did in fact take place? Deals, all eals, have common elements: 1.) Willing participants. It isn't a deal if you hold a gun to someone's head and say "Sign". Were you willing? 2.)Something of value is exchanged. Did you receive anything? The ability to fly?, Money? Anything? 3.) The ability to enforce the deal. They might be able to enfirce their vengance upon your physical body, but if they are after your soul, God has control here. If you call upon Him here no matter what else they can do this part can be off limits. This is up to you.Look over the three elements. These people can 't claim anything if you received nothing of value or if it was against your will.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#32 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

They enforced their vengeance (upon my soul) they don’t need permission to do their job. Yes there was something of value exchange, but not for me, I’m just a dice, and I’m willing to donate something physical in order to protect my soul (and that was a promise), now I’m staying on a distance, couldn’t decide what’s best to do, but days will sweet me on a secured path, I hope.
...i know the world is black & white...

#33 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

We are not born in a state of perfection, but neither are we born evil. We are born with the tendency towards doing wrong, making mistakes and searching for God too.

We choose good and we choose evil. Neither is thrust upon us, although it might seem so. Hold onto this truth. You can choose evil. You can make foolish deals that can damage your life. Robbing a store, cheating on your spouse, betraying a trust for evil purposes are all examples of bad things. But, we can also choose the good as well. The good may choose us. Theologians have argued this for a long time. But, YOU ARE A CREATURE WITH FREE WILL!

The man who steals from a store can be forgiven by God, but will still be held accountable by the police. This world is NOT the next and operates under a different set of rules. It would be foolish and impertinent of me to sugest that I understand all of this, but the core is plain. The choice between good and evil is yours to make and no other's.

No one can make the choice or the path easy for you. I just pray that you choose God and don't give into evil. Life is the fight, the reason I think for us being here. How can we be the product of evil? When did evil ever create really? Evil distorts and destroys. We were made by God and "the pot knows the potter's hand". Cooperating with evil is always a mistake. I do not believe that a sincere call to God is ever unanswered.

Life is full of pain and worry. Look at the life of Christ. We will all be put to the test. The goal is to come through as a soldier for the Light not a recruit for Darkness.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#34 Mandi Guru

Mandi Guru

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

"Life is full of pain and worry. Look at the life of Christ. We will all be put to the test. The goal is to come through as a soldier for the Light not a recruit for Darkness."

Things are getting clearer and more serious now, Sometimes god makes you pay for what you committed, for you taking faults decisions, cause either we choose to bind our sins upon Jesus sacrifice, or we will be ourselves a rebel and an immolate to testify some truth.
...i know the world is black & white...

#35 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:09 PM

I believe this to be true. If you do as well, the answer seems clear.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#36 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

What are we "helping" the dead with, and do they require "our help"?
Posted Image

#37 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:18 AM

Admittedly this topic went off category, but I felt that it was important enough to do this. As far as helping the dead is concerned, your question is very hard to answer. If you are a comploete cynic there is no point in continuing past this point.

If, however, you believe in a life after death, we are not sure how to help them. Some psychics will tell you that a spirit is locked here because of our need. If the dead a re largely the living person without a body this is easy to understand. They stay to help us, their living. We can help them by not moaning over them and getting on with our lives. If theyare confused or trapped by some otherworld entity, well we are pretty ignorant,but have powers that the disembodied do not have. This is the short answer.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#38 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

I don't believe the dead need our help, nor do I necessarily ascribe to the theory that the "ghosts" or spirits as we investigate them are dead. There are other possibilities, some of which don't even require anyone die that could also explain them. I believe we need to expand our concern and not remain locked in on the traditional ghost theories. Energy fields, interdimensional visitors, even mass hallucinations could account for them as well, we just don't know and can't prove anything yet.

#39 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

I agree CaveRat2...... "The dead", in my opinion are now in their natural state and don't need our help. It's us humans who need a lot of help.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#40 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

You have gone off topica as much as I have. This sort of noise belongs on the skeptics board. I have read, heard and dealt with these same issues and questions so many times that to do so again is really a waste of my time. Before you enter into this sort of discussion please do your homework and read some of the seminal works. I can't praise enough the volumes by FWH Myers. I am tired unto death of mere opinion. I can get that on Fox News did I want to make myself ill.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#41 MissVelma

MissVelma

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

(To the maker of this thread) Hello, my name is Briaunna and I am VERY sensitive to spirits. This is a largely avoided conversation between myself and my family, mainly due to the fact that I was raised in a Christian household. My father doesn't believe in spirits or demons affecting the physical world (because God protects us all) and I'm not sure what my mom thinks, but I know she was very worried about me for a long time and had me tested for pretty much every form of mental illness and chemical imbalance. I've learned how to block out energy from affecting me a lot better than I used to, but I'm inexplicably drawn to the invisible world. Like a calling, I guess? I don't know. The frustrating part is that for over 10 years I have been basically harrassed off and on by spirits, demons, whatever. I've learned to channel my energy to heal and have prayed constantly through the years for angelic protection and even God's interference when I was attacked by a spirit who I'm sure was trying to possess me. I need help. I can feel a wave about to come, and I need to prepare myself, but I've never had a teacher and the spirit guide who is asking for my trust is someone that I'm not sure about. There's an angel who has been protecting me for a long time, and I love him very much for doing so, however I also want to be able to grow spiritually and also be able to defend myself from unwanted energy. Any tips? I'd super appreciate it. I'm not really good at finding authentic helpers, and it's beginning to really discourage me.

#42 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:01 AM

Dear Miss Velma,

I am getting old, but I have life left in me yet, and if you would like my help it is my duty to help you. I believe that there is a personal message app or whatever to contact me directly. I am skating pretty close to the edge of identifiability as it is, and have tweaked my avatar just enough to prevent personal harassment (friendly, but even so) from this site. Contact me with a persona message and if we are comfortable we can exchange addresses.

You aren't the first in your situation (as advertised) that I have encountered. Being drawn to the other side is natural under the circumstances, but still, not the greatest idea. One thing I know for certain about the unseen world is that it can be very deceptive. At this point I can say that I BELIEVE that the other side is inhabited by human spirits that have refused to move on, or sometimes at a higher level those who are waiting for re-birth or elevation. That's the happy side. There are also spirits afraid to move on, confused and violent spirits, non-human entities, demons and very rarely angels. Angels rarely if ever contact you in any but a direct way, like walk up to you on the street direct.

Some people project energy like a lighthouse. To manifest themselves in our reality they need a type of energy that is generated both by place and by living creatures. You probably project this, and anything wishing to manifest itself in this plane of existence, wants it. Many things lie. Markway

This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users