• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cheshire

Cheshire

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 28 July 2003 - 06:33 PM

There is a farm up this way, called the Germane(Germain...not sure of the spelling) farm. A familr of 4 lived there(father, mother, daughter, little boy) and all 4 were killed there. Murdered by a man with a bad temper....that's basically the official stand point anyways. This all happened many, many years ago....probably the 40's or 50's. They were all stabbed to death. The mother and duaghter were killed in the kitchen while making dinner. Mother's body was found lying near the stove, 18 year old daughter was under a table/counter kind of thing. The little boy's books from school were on the dinning room table. The little boy(age 8-10, not sure) we killed where he apparently tried to hide, under an old wagon. The father was killed in front of the barn and then dragged into the barn.....then the child was carried into the barn. That's the basic story anyway. I had heard that the place was haunted, but I never really heard the details. If anyone has any information at all about the case, the murders, the trial, the hauntings...I'd be very interested.
Follow no one, break the rules and live life on the edge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users