• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lone

lone

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 10 August 2003 - 05:16 AM

This is a really weird experience that happened to me about ten years ago .I dont know if it was a paranormal experience or what but it was very strange. I had just split from my ex so every Friday and Saturday was night out at the pub so this Friday night was no different and me and two friends headed off to the pub like usual. It was really packed out and I had to park a long way from the pub and we walked down but someone drove out as we were walking in and I said you wait here and l will go get the car and I walked back and drove my car back and as I was driving past the front door of the pub where my two friends were standing I noticed this guy standing in front of them.I didnt think too much of it and I parked the car and walked back to them we walked inside and I said who was that guy you were talking to out the front of the pub?They both looked at me like I was crazy and both of them said that there was nobody there . I thought yeah right I saw this person with my own eyes standing right in front of them there was no way that they would not have seen him .I said you must have seen him he was standing right in front of you .One of my friends got BAD_WORD off and said that there was nobody there by this time I was sort of dumbfounded like what the hell just happened.My other friend that was there said lone maybe you were the only one that could see this person .To this day I always think what the hell was that one of the girls that was there that night her brother kille ???d himself 1 year later so I think maybe it was someone trying to warn her but why did I only see him when he was standing right in front of them?????????

#2 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 09:24 AM

Was it obvious that the man was in clear sight of your friends?  That is truly a strange experience.  Personally, I've never seen anything with my own eyes.  I'm not sure why you saw this guy and your friends didn't.  ???
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#3 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 12:04 PM

I could of been that you were more tuned in than everyone else. :o
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#4 lone

lone

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 292 posts

Posted 11 August 2003 - 04:36 PM

He was standing right in front of both of them and it was still daylight it was really strange nobody else was around and there was nobody that went in or out while I moved the car  He was dressed like a sixties hippie which was really strange too ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users