A few weird things

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 crystalb

crystalb

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:The Murder City Devils, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, rock n roll, punk rock, ghosts, chocolate and my dog.

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:01 AM

Ok, so tonight a few things came up at home which left me wondering.

After dinner, my mom, my sister and my boyfriend and I were at the dining table chatting and laughing, just having a good time. My grandma had to use the restroom. A few minutes later my grandma came back to the dining room with a concerned look on her face and asked, "Were any of you in the hallway right now?" None of us had left the table and we told her it was none of us. And we were the only ones in the house. She said that while she was in the bathroom, she heard foot steps in the hallway close to the bathroom. Not only did she hear footsteps, but she also heard a grunt-like sound. She described it as a sound that my Uncle used to make when he was alive (he passed away 5 months ago). She had a very strong feeling that it was my Uncle Billy.

After she told us her experience, my sister spoke up. Apparently, the other day her phone rang, and the caller ID said it was a restricted number, but she picked it up anyway. The line was full of static but she managed to hear a voice on the other end. He said, "Jessica? Are you there?" to which she replied, "Yes". She said the voice sounded a lot like our Uncle. After being puzzled, she asked, "Uncle Billy?" and the call was disconnected. She told one person in our family, but they didn't seem to believe her. That is why she wasn't sure if she should tell everyone else.

Yesterday we noticed our dog kept staring at something in the kitchen. I am not sure what she was staring at, but she'd tilt her head with her ear up. It wasn't the same look she has when she sees a bug, or another animal ( she usually barks, runs after them and tries to bite them) This look was different. This may sound crazy, but yesterday for dinner my grandma made tacos. You know who loved her homemade tacos? Yep. Uncle Billy.

I feel that my Uncle has stuck around. He was close to my grandma, and I can think of a reason why he may still be here (his son). Do you think we're crazy??
For some of us it's a long way from the cradle to the gravePosted Image

#2 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 05 October 2006 - 01:09 AM

I don't think you are crazy at all. With so many of you having these experiences, especially. Accept these experiences for what they are, proof that your Uncle is close to you and trying to tell you that he is okay. To me, this is proof that our loved ones are never very far away.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 xstarchild

xstarchild

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:everything

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:42 AM

I definitely don't think you're crazy. Those kinds of things happen to me all the time. Just consider it a friendly visit : )
The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.

#4 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,430 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 05 October 2006 - 08:49 AM

Hi there

It sounds like your uncle Billy has something to tell you guys... that's sweet that he phoned home... :Spaz: I never had one of those calls like that.

:clap:

Flor
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#5 crystalb

crystalb

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Interests:The Murder City Devils, David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Lou Reed, rock n roll, punk rock, ghosts, chocolate and my dog.

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:27 PM

Neither have I, I'm a little jealous! But yeah, I think he's around. I don't know if he's stuck here, or just visiting though, it's hard to tell.
For some of us it's a long way from the cradle to the gravePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users