• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 chowder

chowder

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

I like to think of things this way. If when I am alive I am awake during the daylight hours and more active during the day why is it after I'm dead I am only aloud at night or suddenly become a person of the night.

Most of us investigate at night simply b/c that is when it is most conveniant for all involved. Most ppl (not including myself) work 9 to 5 and can't investigate during the day.

secondly like someone mentioned b4 in the thread. Most investigators use IR nightvision. Partially b/c some investigators beleive spirits might emit IR light. But IR cameras can only be used in the dark.

Third I like to use the flash light comparasion. When you take a flash light and turn it on and shine it on a wall during a sunny day how well do you see the lights beam. But if you take that same flashlight and shine it during the night and in the dark it is much brighter and easier to see. So now think of it as a spirit emitting light and trying to show its self. If it's only emitting a small amount of light you won't see it during the day but it will be much easier to see in the dark

#17 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

Spirits are around us 24/7 but its up to us to be more aware of our surroundings.

At night there is not a lot of distractions and for most this is when we get our quiet time and we are more aware of our surroundings.

I have activity that happens all hours of the day and night. At work I have one playful spirit called William Henry and he messes with all of the electrical devices and even the clients cell phones. I just tell him to cut it out and he does for a while until he feels playful again.

Seer
I am more than my physical body.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users