Automatic writing?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Frenzyfest

Frenzyfest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, History, Exercising, Films, Discussion.

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

Hey everyone!

I recently came across this method of spirit communication and I was wondering if anyone here has, or knows someone who, had success with it. It seems fascinating to me...
~*~ I believe in angels. They've literally saved my life. I call them friends ~*~

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

I don't do it myself, but I think it can be a very valid means of communication. :wave:
petunia4998

#3 balancing act

balancing act

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:32 AM

automatic writing is something I've done for many years and it can be a great way for contact. However, there are many things out there and it is in your best interest to be careful who you talk to and even offer up a prayer for protection before you start.

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:38 PM

How do you do it, balancing? I would be interested to know. :wave:
petunia4998

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:10 PM

Ok OP so is there some link I missed? let me know GVers so I can partake of this also. Thanks.

Whatever

#6 Frenzyfest

Frenzyfest

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, History, Exercising, Films, Discussion.

Posted 24 May 2011 - 06:43 PM

Sorry, axlfoley. I didn't post a link (partly because I haven't figure out how to yet!)

Most of the links I found had little information or were about how to automatically write. I wasn't interested in actually trying it, but rather wondering if any other had success or knew of any instances where other had success.

But to give the general idea, the wikipedia page for automatic writing describes the basic idea and some famous instances and skepticisms.

And Balancing, what does it feel like to use that kind of communication? And what kind of dangers does it pose? Are the dangers the typical dangers of spirit communication or are they those exclusively within the system of automatic writing?
~*~ I believe in angels. They've literally saved my life. I call them friends ~*~

#7 Inspirosity

Inspirosity

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

Automatic writing sounds like an interesting medium to communicate with spirits. I've tried out automatic writing, though it mostly felt as though I were talking to myself. Perhaps this will change with more practice.

#8 Harmony1215

Harmony1215

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Music (all kinds except country), Witchcraft (mainly celtic but interested in everything). I love learning about all different types of religions.
    I sing the national anthem a few times a year.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

I had a member in our coven who could do this. He would meditate first with his notebook right next to him w/ a pen/pencil. the moment he felt as though he was in the "zone" he would pick up his pen and go into a trance and start writing. In the years that he was with us he wrote many different messages and they were all done by different handwriting. This was his particular gift and i've been trying to learn this process but can't seem to get to that next step. I use the Crystal Countdown into Alpha (goole this) to meditate and then i try to recieve messages. It hasn't really worked for me yet but here's to hoping!

#9 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Harmony, I think practice is all that is needed. Good luck. I think it is a fascinating thing. :kitty:
petunia4998

#10 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:45 AM

the main goal of serious spiritual communication is not to write down something, but to go through a spiritual transformation.
writing or understanding something can happen but it is not the main goal why we meet spirits ;-))) think about it
In ghost we trust!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)