45 replies to this topic

#31 Gifted

Gifted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 May 2008 - 06:15 PM

Truely a fasinating thread.

Thanks for keeping us updated...and sharing your story.

#32 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 06:18 PM

Hi WestEnders....just popped in to check if there are any new updates...

#33 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 May 2008 - 08:17 PM

Have you found any photos of how your house looked when it was grand? Have you had any more experiences?
Posted Image

#34 eatnama

eatnama

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Ghost novels, 19th century gothic novels; books in general, photography

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:45 AM

Absolutely fascinating story! I love old houses and I admire the way you live in harmony with this ghost. Can't wait to hear more :angry:

I don't consider myself really psychic (at least I haven't had any happenings yet), but I did get a kind of strong feeling of the right front window and something about cats.

#35 ghosthuntress16

ghosthuntress16

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hi Westenders,

Your house sounds fascinating! You mentioned having 7 kids in the house, and briefly talked about a few of their experiences with your resident spirit. I was wondering - have they shared any thoughts or theories on what's going on? You mentioned Larry is sensitive to these things... are they as well?

-Nicole

#36 West End Haunts

West End Haunts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:02 PM

Hi Everyone,

Sorry we haven't been on lately, the weather has been brillant and we've been taking advantage of it! I'll post a before and to be continued picture of it at the bottom.

Axl, my last logs:

May 5th 2008: Larry was walking through the dining room and noticed a shadow. At first he thought it was his but when it walked through the table and towards the doorway, he caught a glimpse of her dress before she was gone.

May 6th 2008: Hannah and I were in the kitchen talking, I was about to give her a quick hug and noticed some movement behind her right shoulder. After we hugged, she said “Did you just see that?” I said “Yes, what did you see?” She said it was a white wisp looking thing that moved from her side through the servant’s stairs door. It looked like the outline of half of a body to me...the shoulder, waist, and long dress of a woman.

May 6th 2008: Larry and I were out back talking about what we were going to do with the yard. He looked towards the back door and did a quick double take. I asked him what was wrong and he said I swear I just saw someone standing at the screen, looking out.

We see wisps and catch her out of the corner of our eye but nothing really mentionable has happened lately.

Little Turtle: The exterior of the house is basically the same as it is now. The interior was split into three apartments in the 1960's but the walls dividing her didn't alter the original layout and have been removed. The house was orignally a dark grey with white and black trim.

Eatnama: Our Siamese often sits on that window sill.

Nicole: Our whole family is sensative, some more than others. They came to us individually with their experiences, more for confirmation than anything else. As for what they believe it is...it's just a ghost who doesn't do much more than walk around and show up every now and then. It's nothing new for them...however, we do have one son who has told us that he hopes his children won't have the "gifts" we have.

#37 West End Haunts

West End Haunts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:19 PM

Forgot the pics....

Posted Image

Posted Image

We just started painting the 2nd level.

#38 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:28 PM

What a difference paint makes but it must be very labor intensive.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#39 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

How pretty! Do you have any inside photos to show yet?
Posted Image

#40 ryan005

ryan005

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 05:15 PM

Sounds like strange stuff happens almost every day. It sure must be hard to paint that big house. Can't wait to see the inside photos.

Death, in itself, is nothing; but we fear, To be we know not what, we know not where.

#41 kilel- da ghosty hunta

kilel- da ghosty hunta

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:too much to list, im afraid

Posted 06 June 2008 - 08:08 PM

Hi Rediva,

Our avi is actually our house, but I'll enclose a larger picture. It would be interesting to see what information can be picked up.

Posted Image

I've been keeping a log of the activity since we moved in and plan on posting more. Maybe I should wait to give people an unbiased chance to read the picture???

ok, in the center of the pic, on the second floor in front of the window or doorway, there is someone standing there, its not matrixing because it makes a human for that bleeds out and darkens the doorwaay
Posted ImagePosted ImageMissouri Paranormal Society remote junoir member (my location, NY)

#42 West End Haunts

West End Haunts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:10 PM

Actually, the painting has been laborious but seeing the gradual results makes it all worthwhile. People are stopping and thanking us for the work we've been doing, it's really been incredible, it's such a great house!

LT....I'll post them this weekend, promise! Just be forewarned, the inside isn't pretty, but it will be eventually.

Kilel...I see where you looking. I'm not sure what it is, could be our lady or perhaps something left on the balcony. I honestly don't know.

We haven't really noticed much activity lately. To be honest, I'm hoping it's just because we've been keeping ourselves busy. I'd be happy if she moved on but I'd also miss her...odd isn't it?

#43 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

I just had the thought, "no she likes it" I guess about the work youre doing. She seems to like it.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#44 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:46 AM

Excellent. Thanks for the update WestEnders! You know I'll be back for more...lol!

#45 little turtle

little turtle

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:04 AM

Thanks for the update!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users