Aurelia's latest visit...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:I love a little mystery in things. I am also a person who sees a "haunted" place that scares everyone else, and I add it to my list of places to go. My #1 interest to date is my son.

Posted 26 November 2003 - 07:20 PM

So I had my sonogram yesterday...and it's a boy. What am I gonna do with a boy? Firetrucks and baseball I suppose, but to be honest I'm not very athletically enriched...so what do you do with your sons? What do mother's do when their sons get older? I'm clueless.
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 November 2003 - 07:24 PM

If a son like me - you are in trouble! ;D
Posted Image

#3 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:I love a little mystery in things. I am also a person who sees a "haunted" place that scares everyone else, and I add it to my list of places to go. My #1 interest to date is my son.

Posted 27 November 2003 - 04:33 PM

Seems to me that if it's like any males I know, I'm in big trouble! Sheesh.
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

#4 Mykiedave

Mykiedave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,977 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 04:36 PM

Now now now... some of grew into fine young men, of course if they hadn't planted us so close together...
Growing old is mandatory... growing UP is optional.I didn't say it was YOUR fault, I SAID I was going to BLAME you.The nice thing about being Senile is, I can hide my own Easter Eggs.Posted Image

#5 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 07:27 PM

If they hadn't planted you men so close together, the entire male population wouldn't share 1 miniscule brain.  :) Just kidding (maybe)

#6 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 29 November 2003 - 01:48 PM

I asked my 6 yr old son what was the most important thing a mommy of a little boy should know, he said, "BE NICE"...I think you got that covered
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#7 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 01:07 AM

That is wonderful news, just take one day at a time and you will do great. Just dont put him in a dress.  ;D
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#8 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 09:29 AM

Well technically he'll have a night gown  :o His grandma is making him the kind with the drawstrings...is that too feminine I wonder...oh well he can hate me later.  :)

#9 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 04:00 PM

No worries.  I am sure he will turn out fine, nightgown or not.  It's not like you're going to turn him gay.   :)
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 05:21 AM

It's not like you're going to turn him gay.   ;)

:-X :-X

:)
Posted Image

#11 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 10:33 AM

I'll keep my mouth shut on the gay thing...I think that's a whole nother can of worms.  :)

#12 mastermind73

mastermind73

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:01 AM

Oh jeez I can't believe that reaction. :o It was just a joke.  But there are plenty of people in the world who are afraid of just that.  Hopefully you are not one of them Aurelia.  :)

Oh, and BTW...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  May your boy be healthy and happy, and drive you as crazy as I drove my parents.   ;D
"If dreams are like movies, Then memories are films about ghosts.You can never escape, you can only move south down the coast.""Don't you remember when we were young, and we wanted to set the world on fire?'Cause I still am, and I still do."

#13 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 11:37 AM

Sorry to hear Aurelia that your little girl has a penis  ;D
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#14 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 10:48 PM

Sorry to hear Aurelia that your little girl has a penis  ;D

now, now, is that a can of worms? or a can of SNAKES?  :) ;) LMAO!!!!!!!!!! gawwdddddddddddddddddddd
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users