3 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 08 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

My brother sadly passed away on boxing day a very traumatic time for me and my family he was only 36 :kitty:.

I've been interested in the paranormal for quite some time and i was registered here before he passed away , frequently posting threads. I would like to attempt to communicate with him as i miss him so much. I've used Ouijaboard's before and also recorded EVP's. I'm not going to attempt to communicate with him through the Ouija as you never know the truth of who your talking to.

He appeared in my dream around 3 day's ago and told me he was fine and he was watching over everyone, was he trying to communicate with me?

How can i try and connect to him :(

Thankyou. x
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:38 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Deaths are often traumatic.

Loved ones often visit in dreams; that is their way of communicating.

You are correct about the ouija board and I'm glad you're not using it.

All you really needs to do is talk to him. He will hear you. :)
petunia4998

#3 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

I am so sorry for your loss. Deaths are often traumatic.

Loved ones often visit in dreams; that is their way of communicating.

You are correct about the ouija board and I'm glad you're not using it.

All you really needs to do is talk to him. He will hear you. :)

Thankyou, and thankyou for the reply.

Very weird day yesterday me and his daughter who's (13) who he sadly left behind tried contacting him. Just basic method's asking etc. We had a family joke about who make's the tea and coffee everytime someone come's round so we asked if my brother who passed would turn the kettle on and amazingly two time's the kettle clicked down to boil after asking him. It takes quite some force to push it down.
Secondly my family and i was all in the living room discussing what could have happened in the last moment's before he died as he was in essex and we was in kent. Suddenly we heard my brothers voice say his daughters name ( leyla ) extremely clearly and in the same voice tone he used to use. I think it was him letting her know he's alright as she was crying at this time. We also heard humming of the film ( ghost ) theme tune which we was actually talking about minutes before.

He's here with us watching over us for sure.

Edit: We also tried to capture orb's after asking if he was here with us, with some amazing result's. I'll post them if any member's would like to see.

Edited by ParanormalOuija, 10 January 2011 - 10:37 AM.

Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#4 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:21 AM

Please read your personal messages
I am more than my physical body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users