ghosts of gettysburg

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 saramom49

saramom49

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:13 AM

In sept of 2008 i visited gettysburg with a companion i love historical places and ghosts of course. while driving in a car in an area where there was no place to park or pull over , i couldnt believe what we picked up. there was a very deep male voice actually yelling the word "NO" it gave me the willies listening to it. neither of us heard this while we were driving. I just cant believe it s so loud. a lil later we were standing on little round top, it was very windy , you can hear the wind on the video camera over my voice explaining what we are looking at , just as i stopped speaking you can hear a male voice saying"help me" it was loud enough to hear well but it qalso sounded very week, like someone who very weak maybe dying? We also visited the house of jenny wade while there. I took a lot of phots inside the house. on our toor of the bedrooms there was a nightgown of the times lying across the bed. It was part of the display i took a photo of it, when i uploaded the pics to my computer i was surprised to see something on that bed with the night gown, you cant really tell what it is. it about the size of an infant or maybe a cat. its not solid but you cant see through it clearly. so now its june 2009 and i am going back to gettysburg for 2 days. my grandson is 5 and he would like to go there. we are going to take one of their ghost tours. my grandson loves anything to do with ghosts, he watches ghost hunters on sci fi and ghost adventures on the travel channel faithfully.

#2 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

In sept of 2008 i visited gettysburg with a companion i love historical places and ghosts of course. while driving in a car in an area where there was no place to park or pull over , i couldnt believe what we picked up. there was a very deep male voice actually yelling the word "NO" it gave me the willies listening to it. neither of us heard this while we were driving. I just cant believe it s so loud. a lil later we were standing on little round top, it was very windy , you can hear the wind on the video camera over my voice explaining what we are looking at , just as i stopped speaking you can hear a male voice saying"help me" it was loud enough to hear well but it qalso sounded very week, like someone who very weak maybe dying? We also visited the house of jenny wade while there. I took a lot of phots inside the house. on our toor of the bedrooms there was a nightgown of the times lying across the bed. It was part of the display i took a photo of it, when i uploaded the pics to my computer i was surprised to see something on that bed with the night gown, you cant really tell what it is. it about the size of an infant or maybe a cat. its not solid but you cant see through it clearly. so now its june 2009 and i am going back to gettysburg for 2 days. my grandson is 5 and he would like to go there. we are going to take one of their ghost tours. my grandson loves anything to do with ghosts, he watches ghost hunters on sci fi and ghost adventures on the travel channel faithfully.

Thanks for sharing your story here with us. Gettysburg is one of my favorite places to visit. It is my home away from home and always will be! If you like, can you share your photo here on GV? We would love to see it!! Your grandson has excellent taste on learning what the paranormal is all about. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#3 saramom49

saramom49

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:08 AM

I would love to show you my pics, unfortunately my old computer crashed and had to be replaced. I was not able to recover any of stuff. I do have a print of the photo i spoke of. if i can find a way i will post it for others to see. I also have a few prints of photos taken by a friend in gettysburg. they are very interesting too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users