12 replies to this topic

#1 Shadowperson

Shadowperson

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Just about everything.

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:16 AM

I haven't been around lately, Denver and the surrounding area hasn't proved to haunted to me for awhile. But, tonight I was talking with an internet friend, and she described an encounter she once had at a friend's house in Arizona, she was scared stiff about it, and for the life of me, I couldn't answer her question because I've never heard of something like this before. Here's her explanation.

Whoa...I got attacked by a ghost once...
it was scary
I was at my friends house sleeping over and she said it had followed her around for a while. She had moved from Virginia to California.
Anyway, I was sleeping over and her parents bedroom was in the room connected by the wall. we were talking earlier and her mother had woken up and stormed into the house telling us we were too loud.
Later in teh evening, she told me taht the ghost had arrived and that it was like...the spirit of some lizard monster..It was in the corner of her room, but she said i couldn't see it yet
but she was talking with it
And i began to recongnize it to, it was a golden yellow with hints of rust colored scales and eveything like that, and somehow I had described it to a "t".
it was creepy.
when i was finally able to see it, i let out a scream and no one woke up...and I mean, it was a loud scream..
that was the first scary thing
later on, as i went to go turn off the bedroom lamp we had left on (she was too afraid to get off the bed) i shut the lamp off and he was still there.
as i was crawling back in bed, he scratched at me
i have scars on my leg from it

She went on to say that this "Him" followed her friend from Virginia all the way to California, spoke with her friend, but only growled at her, and even went and followed her around for two weeks afterwards then went back to the friend for awhile. They were age 13-14, both girls. When it appeared to my friend, she could feel it him around and knew from the feel that it was a him, and when she saw him, he was usually blocking a doorway. It happened and ended 6 years ago about for my friend, she's not sure about her friend since they've lost contact.

Like I said, I've never heard of anything like this, so I'm not sure what to classify it as, or even if it's demonic, or to just say it was Lizard Men. Anyone else out there have a clue?

Edited by Shadowperson, 05 January 2012 - 06:19 AM.

Posted Image

#2 jaygee

jaygee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

I have actually heard of this before, and believe that I may have had an experience with a similar, related, or maybe the same demon. (Yeah, it's a demon if it's what I think it is)
I have a few questions though.. Has your friend (or her friend) ever used a ouija board? If so, was she contacted by an entity with the letter 'z' somewhere in its name, or did the indicator ever move rapidly in the shape infinity sign for no apparent reason? I won't worry you with this if I don't have to, but maybe have your friend check out this website.. It's a blog run by a survivor.
I may just be overreacting, but look into it just in case.

http://zozotheouijas...t.blogspot.com/

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:17 PM

REPTILIAN creatures have been seen before.

http://paranormal.ab.../a/aa091707.htm

there are a couple of encounters in this article.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

I've heard a similar story, except it was not a lizard it was a weasel. The story about it is in a book called "Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits, and Haunted Places" It's very similar to the story you just told us.

#5 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:18 PM

Here's a link to the story.

http://books.google....Y...sel&f=false

#6 saralove_23

saralove_23

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 09:27 PM

Here's a link to the story.

http://books.google....Y...sel&f=false

I forgot to add, that you need to scroll down a hair or so, cause it sends you to the end of another story. it's titled "I'm A Ghost in the form of a Weasel"

#7 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:09 AM

I've always followed the simple theory that bad people can make bad ghosts. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of beings that never lived and can't usually be seen. When you fear them, you give them power and perhaps that allows them to show up in such terrifying visages. Just my thoughts on the matter.

I also pretty strongly beleive animals can make ghosts too though it would be hard to find a giant lizzard in most places.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#8 supernova59

supernova59

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 03:51 AM

Few month ago exact this is happened in my village. One people already dead for this reason. It was look like a black haina. by the way thanks for this nice story.

#9 MoonDance14

MoonDance14

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

Naga and Lamia. That's what it sounds like. Look into Black Lamia or Black Naga. It seems like a variation. There are stories that these creatures use to live amoung us, however like all creatures, it is also believed that somethign happened. Many people think this was the last frequency change (which we are finally coming up to the next frequency change on the Solstice of This year (2012) WHICH many people think is the end of the world, but the Mayan calender began on the first frequency change and its ending on this one).

The most evident story of a Naga like creature is in China where a woman with a snake body from her hips down would lure children into the cave and eat them. Snakes are considered bad so the newer stories are more evil. However, remember it really depends on the actual creatuere. Lizards, snakes, and serpants are also very wise, but you must be careful with them. This is the same reason that Djinn (Genies) are often portrayed with a serpant like tail.

I've not heard of colored naga or lamia except in some stories of Brazil. It's hard to get documents on Brazilian folklore or mythology. I'd suggest looking into southern cultures first. If you can't find anything look into Northern cultures.

Gold usually represents an enligthened and cunning spirit. There is also the plain theory, which usually confuses these creatures with Quiga board (spell?) spirits. They do usually have a "Z" in thier name because its the nearest english letter with the sound of what thier orignal language is, and snakes are considered to speak in a voice considering mostly with "S" and "Z" so the English pronciation would have "S" and "Z".

Don't look for specific colored demons or creatures until you narrowed down if its a lamia or naga or something else. Then look further. I hope this helps. If you need further help email me at LittleFeather323@mail.com (just mail.com)

#10 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Few month ago exact this is happened in my village. One people already dead for this reason. It was look like a black haina. by the way thanks for this nice story.

Could you elaborate a little? What happened in what village for example?

Edited by ChuckMcB, 04 March 2012 - 07:39 AM.

Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

#11 barb_s13

barb_s13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Interests:Everything paranormal, but especially the Bridgewater Triangle. When not investigating the unexplainable, I like to read, write, walk my little white dog Malcolm, garden, cook and paint.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

Are you talking about the animal, a hyena? It's a large dog-like animal: http://en.wikipedia....i/Striped_hyena
Apparitions are often confused with hauntings. The difference is that apparitions are "live" (intelligent consciousness) and hauntings are "recordings."- LOYD AUERBACH, interview

#12 DougA

DougA

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:44 PM

I've always followed the simple theory that bad people can make bad ghosts. I have a hard time wrapping my head around the concept of beings that never lived and can't usually be seen. When you fear them, you give them power and perhaps that allows them to show up in such terrifying visages. Just my thoughts on the matter.

I also pretty strongly beleive animals can make ghosts too though it would be hard to find a giant lizzard in most places.

Thanks for the reality check Chuck. Jumping to the conclusion that this could be paranormal ( or even demonic) is what we have been trained to do by the entertainment industry.
Unfortunately, There was no evidence submited from which to draw and conclusions.
It is a great topic and I would like to hear more stories and explore its origins .
With God, all things are possible. jca

#13 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

I myself had had a run in with might be such a being, my friend noticed it too. I do not know whether it was a demon, reptilian, or whatever it was it is just something I can't explain that me and my friend saw. We were at the hospital because we found my mom passed out on the floor when we woke (she's okay now just passed out because COPD for those possibly wondering) and me and my friend were sitting outside on a bench and we both hear this hissing noise and turn around behing us and there was this 5 foot creature, the best way I can describe it is the green goblin ha-ha with yellow eyes a forked tongue and they weren't exactly scales just a bunch of bumps. It was rather theatrical looking and such a surreal experience we screamed like any normal person would do and ran to my car since we were by the parking garage. We got in my car and neither of us saw anything around and turned on my car and hear what sounded like walking on the hood of my car. My car then shut off (lucky us) then got of my car and ran back inside the hospital when we were running and looked back nothing was there. I don't know if it is something similar to what you experienced but it is something I have not been able to rationally explain and still don't know what it was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users