• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 07:15 PM

Well its been a wonderful day and of course we all got presents. What kind of things did yall get?

I got a Sony video cam w/night shot, several DVD-R disc, some floppies, a bottle of Chivas Regal scotch w/glasses, several little nick nacks and a new 40 cal Sig. I guess I made out like a bandit after all. :ghost:
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#2 cheercoach05

cheercoach05

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:cheerleading, the supernatural, spending time with my family

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:26 PM

We had a great Christmas! My parents bought me a James Dean painting! And they always get me a James Dean calendar every year. I got some clothes, and lotions, candles, etc. But, my aunt got me the best thing! Her and her boyfriend have Tivo, and they Tivo'ed a bunch of GhostHunters shows, and burned them on to 4 DVDs for me!!! Yeah!!! I told her I don't get the sci-fi channel and I can't ever watch that show, and she actually heard me! What a great gift! I hope everybody else had a great holiday and I can't wait to see what everybody got! :ghost:
"I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do believe in spooks. I do believe in spooks. I do! I do! I do! I do!" - The Cowardly Lion

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 December 2005 - 08:35 PM

I got a groovy new sword.
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:06 PM

A lump of coal!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#5 Night Star

Night Star

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 25 December 2005 - 10:43 PM

Beautiful clothes, jewelry, boots, bath products, scented lotions, restaurant gift certificates etc. Oh, and a wonderful poem that touched my heart from a special friend.
Posted Image

#6 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 25 December 2005 - 11:37 PM

Spoiled rotten this year I was! It was a haul and a half.

I'm still in shock!

I got: An IC recorder. A kickbutt surround sound system for my computer room. A new digital camera with optical zoom. An MP3/USB capability radio dor my car with new speakers. Perfume and bath products. A little witch holding a crystal ball. 4 Katy Reich novels. Rune cards. A new pendulum. Essential oils in a little wooden chest. Insence goodies for my house. A stainless stell serving set on a stand.

Whew.

Can't remember what else!

Never had a christmas like this!!!!

:hug:

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 26 December 2005 - 06:39 AM.

Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#7 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 26 December 2005 - 12:05 AM

Wow, what a haul!

.... :hug:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#8 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 26 December 2005 - 01:56 AM

Wow, what a haul!

.... :hug:

You're telling me.

I don't even know where to begin!

*grins*

Guess I'm one lucky witch this year!

:whee:
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 December 2005 - 02:13 AM

hhmmm, lucky you Shadow! All I got were cakes :hug: I am happy with that!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:09 AM

A gift from a friend @ GV! IT really means a lot to me! Thank you.

Posted Image

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#11 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 26 December 2005 - 01:28 PM

i got *takes a big breath* pjamas, tops, a webcam, a terrarium of carnivous plants, monopoly, a mp3 player, a cd carry case, make up, nighties, a santa hat, a ruler, sweets, balloons even if i am afraid of them, jewellery box, teddy and a watch.

V

#12 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 26 December 2005 - 08:48 PM

I got totally spoiled for christmas.
And I got the gift of spending it with my family another year.
Seeing the love and happiness on their faces was priceless.
My boys spent alot of money this year giving unfortunate families a little christmas cheer and for this I was so proud.
As a friend of mine has had to deal with the loss of one of her children this year the happiness was bitter sweet.
I hugged my boys even closer this year knowing that it could all change in a flash.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#13 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:30 PM

A gift from a friend @ GV! IT really means a lot to me! Thank you.

Posted Image

wow, that is very pretty! hi Moony.........
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#14 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:30 PM

I got a couple of really cool cd's a comedy video and dvd ... lucky me i ended up getting a dvd player, some money and dont laugh but a Bratz doll. I swear that was a moment of weakness because she looks just like me ;)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#15 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 26 December 2005 - 09:36 PM

well besides having my wonderful family together I got: A new purse, a pajama set-which is pink by the way, A new very soft Pink robe, winter boots, new shoes for work, a dvd-"Must love Dogs", a new coat, Some bath and body stuff, my grandma's Fudge,and a couple of shirts. Oh and a big hugh Chocolate bar in my stocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a good christmas.
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users