What Mystical Creature are you?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 28 April 2006 - 08:24 PM

here's another one for you

Posted Image
You're a Fairy! Timid and shy you are like theese winged creatures. You like purples and pinks, simple yet pretty. You hate to see someone hurt, prefering to talk it out first.

Take this quiz!

http://quizilla.com/.../qu... are you?
Posted Image

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 29 April 2006 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image
You're a Griffin! Powerful and Proud you will not stoop to hidden attacks or to anything that's any less then fair. You like Gold and Bronze and will always meet your foe in open combat, one on one.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla....a.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,593 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:47 AM

Posted Image
You're a Griffin! Powerful and Proud you will not stoop to hidden attacks or to anything that's any less then fair. You like Gold and Bronze and will always meet your foe in open combat, one on one.

Take this quiz!

http://www.quizilla....a.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#4 SouthernCelt

SouthernCelt

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 01:56 PM

Posted Image

Take this quiz!

"They drew a circle and shut us out.In vain, they thought they’d won by rout.But men of God, with wit to win.Drew a larger circle and shut them in."-- Epitaph, author unknown

#5 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

Posted Image
You're a Unicorn! Peaceful yet deadly when roused to fight. You hat to see suffering and would always prefer for any creature to die swiftly. You like pastels, light simple peaceful shades.

Take this quiz!

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#6 Karra

Karra

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:[X]Ghosts<br />[X]Spirits<br />[X]Cemeteries<br />[X]Japanese<br />[X]Gypsies<br />[X]Magic

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:49 PM

Posted Image

You're an Elf! You're very intact with nature, and immortal to all but battle. You like earthy colors and hold no animal above another. You prefer to fight with your bow from the cover of trees, careful to make your kills clean and quick.

"There is no noise in my ears. There is no breath hin my lungs, even the slight mewl that had once was pushed out of my lungs has dissapeared. My paws are cold, and they do not move. My eyes are closed and they will not open. I cannot see. I cannot hear. I cannot think straight... where am I? And then it seems to come so quickly, I fear the result, but the words are here... I hear them sifting over me;I am dead."Posted Image

#7 Catlara

Catlara

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Interests:Lots!~lol

Posted 29 April 2006 - 08:26 PM

I got griffin too! cool :)

#8 Chedwick

Chedwick

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:I have alot of interrests, I do love animals and like to sew and make crafts. I like to snorkel and travel and of course garden! I love horror movies and creepy things and this site is great!I have the ability to sense and see things but I have no control over, hopefully I can learn to someday. I joined just because I will find my down time here reading. looking forward to learning. Iam also married and have no children.

Posted 30 April 2006 - 12:11 AM

hmmm, seems to be commom... :)
[B][FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][COLOR=green]

#9 flip133

flip133

village idiot

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Firefighter, EMT, Dispatcher, football, and cars

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:19 AM

You're a Dragon! Fiery, unpredictable, and irritable you could be happy one day furious the next, like the very diverse types of Dragons. You like your revenge to be sweet, watching them suffer for their faults, deadly in open combat. You like reds, blues, navys, blacks, purples, oranges, anything that isn't pastel basically.
Childhood is over the moment you realize you are going to die

#10 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 767 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 30 April 2006 - 04:38 AM

You're a Dragon! Fiery, unpredictable, and irritable you could be happy one day furious the next, like the very diverse types of Dragons. You like your revenge to be sweet, watching them suffer for their faults, deadly in open combat. You like reds, blues, navys, blacks, purples, oranges, anything that isn't pastel basically.

cool avatar flip133!!
Posted Image

#11 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,548 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 30 April 2006 - 07:44 AM

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#12 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 30 April 2006 - 08:19 AM

You're an Elf! You're very intact with nature, and immortal to all but battle. You like earthy colors and hold no animal above another. You prefer to fight with your bow from the cover of trees, careful to make your kills clean and quick.

22 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 302 times.
7% of people had this result.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users