• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaAnn

JessicaAnn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:53 PM

Has anyone else had any experiences with hearing 3 distinct knocks on a wall or door?

A few years ago, in the middle of the night, I heard three loud pounds on my closet door. I was awake about 3 seconds or so before.

Also in this same room I awoke to freezing to my core, like I was in a walk-in freezer. I had the sense that I should NOT look from outside the covers.

#2 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

When you think about it whenever anyone knocks on a door it's generally three knocks, unless they're doing a little tune :)
So I wouldn't say that the number of knocks is unusual.
Are you sure this is paranormal though?
Obviously I wouldn't be able to narrow it down because I am not where you experience this things but it seems that there are a lot of reasonable explanations that could account for what you experienced.

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 11 August 2012 - 09:11 AM

I wouldn't call this paranormal based on a single occurrence. There are too many variables to consider. The temperature for one. You say it was cold, that would leave open the possibility of thermal contraction of the building for example. And the number itself means little since one event does not make a pattern. Two, three, four or a half a dozen by itself means nothing. Now if you got a pattern of a certain number each time then it would be significant and something to investigate.

So for now just keep alert and see if it happens again or repeatedly then go from there.

#4 Oldsoul2214

Oldsoul2214

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, magic, vampires, werewolves. Anything that is not considered normal always interests me.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

My father has also experienced three knocks on his closed bathroom door. This has only happened when he was with his girlfriend. We assume it to be paranormal given there is no other explanation. We took into account the state of the house and the possibility of the weather, but we have found no real suitable explanation.
I am perfectly imperfect therefore I am perfect.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users