6th Senses

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 GhostSeerer

GhostSeerer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2006 - 07:04 PM

I was wondering if anyone else has the gift that I do, it is where I can see and/or talk to spirits no matter if the are good or bad. I have had this ever since I was about 1 years old, as far as I can remember. Sometimes it can be cool to talk to the dead, but other times it can be very frightning. The thing with me is I don't need any type of device to communicate with the dead. Does anyone else have this gift? If so, tell about what you go through, or how somethings make you feel.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:00 PM

Very interesting GhostSeerer. Do you have any stories to share with us about this gift?
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 03 March 2006 - 11:13 PM

I can sense when a spirit is around. However, I cannot communicate with them when I feel their presence. Strange as it may seem, most communications I have had with a spirit comes to me through dreams. Please tell us more about your experiences??
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#4 Jody

Jody

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Art, Poetry, Film... alot of things<br /><br />anything to do with the paranormal<br /><br />

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:11 AM

i've never actually communicated with a spirit... i just sense their presence and sometimes see them...

jody
Life is but a dream....

#5 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 12:21 AM

Interesting... ive never actually made contact yet, i can only sense presence and emotions, the occational sightings as of now. Soon I am going to attempt automatic writing and possibly communication through EVP. id like to hear some of your experiances since you can see/communicate much more frequently.

#6 kingo'mountain

kingo'mountain

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 March 2006 - 04:27 AM

well, to me it goes like this.....

my first encounter ever, was visual.. saw the buttom half of a ghost... that happened after seeing mists and movements i can see in mid air with nothing mundane causing them (no shadows, eye problems, something like that)... and seeing a shadow near my TV standing...

now, i dont call that a gift, its the way spirits are showing themselves, i mean, if youre receptive to the idea of other side, spirits sense that (yeah, its a theory i'm working on.. that it works the other way around, spirits sensing things like we do) and act accordingly ...

#7 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 04 March 2006 - 11:34 PM

well, to me it goes like this.....

my first encounter ever, was visual.. saw the buttom half of a ghost... that happened after seeing mists and movements i can see in mid air with nothing mundane causing them (no shadows, eye problems, something like that)... and seeing a shadow near my TV standing...

now, i dont call that a gift, its the way spirits are showing themselves, i mean, if youre receptive to the idea of other side, spirits sense that (yeah, its a theory i'm working on.. that it works the other way around, spirits sensing things like we do) and act accordingly ...

I seen you mentioned bottom half of a ghost. It caught my attention. Not to freak anyone out but... My brotherinlaw disappeared about 5 years ago. Everyone in the community was looking for him. The next night he went missing i seen him in my kitchen he walked in the door and i screamed at my hubby. Hes here thank God. Then i walked back in kitchen he wasnt there. After exhausting every angle of where he went (there was inches of snow on the ground no footprints.) I came to the sad conclusion. He had passed. I wanted to believe it was exhaustion of looking for two days in the cold and snow. So we continued to look. About a year later i seen the bottom half of a person walking out through my livingroom window. The bottom half had skinny legs dressed in golf shorts and shoes. My brotherinlaw was an avid golfer. A few days later two legs were found in boots like the ones he was wearing when he went missing. A couple weeks later the dna on the legs matched my inlaws. They were my brotherinlaws. Its all that has ever been found of him. Its been about 5 years now.
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#8 MaryKelly

MaryKelly

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 05:18 AM

Oh Heavenlee I am so sorry to hear that happen to your brother-in-law, I can only imagine the depth of your families grief over losing him in such a manner. I pray that some day your family will know the story behind him disappearing and have closure on this tragedy.
oft'time when I'm sad at heart this flow'r has giv'n me joy;So while life does remain in memoriam I'll retain,This small violet I pluck'd from mother's grave

#9 heavenlee

heavenlee

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, psychic awareness, angels, mediums, old grave yards any graveyard.lol! I hate ufo paranormal it scares the jibes out of me.

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:04 PM

Thank You Mary. I believe these things happen for a reason. Maybe we will never know until it comes time for us to meet again. Im sure by then there will be more important things to discuss.
Dont be afraid of the dead its the living you should fear!Posted Image

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 05 March 2006 - 12:06 PM

You are right, these things happen for a reason, but we seldom realizes the reason!
Posted Image

#11 MoonStone

MoonStone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:37 PM

Dear heavenlee....when I read what you wrote, it made me very sad for you! :) I wish that, that would never had to happen to you or anyone for that matter...Have you ever considered consulting a medium, or a psychic to aid you to receive help as to what in God's name could have possibly happened to you brother in law?....Well anyways, good luck in the investigation for him....Sincerely, MoonStone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users