• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#16 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:30 PM

Aloha Nasty and Welcome to the Village!

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#17 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 13 August 2004 - 03:08 PM

Don't forget to check out our pictures on the encounters page...hopefully we will be sending out more soon....and hats off and a big thanks to Jeff for posting them for us!!!
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#18 y2k

y2k

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2005 - 08:52 PM

Jeff ... lookie lookie around the corner in Medway MA a couple house hauntings I know of.

1. By Choate Park on Main St. heading east as you come up the hill, its on the left. Some stories to be told there.

2. Broad St. Medway. I lived in this house in the late sixties, alot of activity there. Many people eye-witness ghost there. People don't stay in that house too long. A great Paranormal (investigator) Hans Hoseter (not sure of the correct spelling) "My mom contacted him" From N.Y. had been in contact concerning issues there.

Anyway, You should check it out. Good real life stories!

#19 villkat

villkat

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:read, write, watch movies, take care of my animals, learn about new medical "advances", the paranormal, and just hanging out with my friends

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:17 AM

I am sorry for disrupting the flow of things, but I was wonering if you could help me. I am having some incident with a spirit and I don't know what to do. This spirit likes to turn my brother's stereo on and off. It doesn't frighten my, but I just need to know a possible why it like this particulr item so much. I don't even know who it is, so I just call it Charlie. It seems to fit. Please, can you tell me something?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]"From the beginning of time to the ending of time, the paranormal will live again."

#20 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:05 PM

Hi Villkat

Probably it's because it can! A bit like an infant when it's gaining confidence 'playing' through a favourite toy!

Another reason may be because it's grabbing your attention by announcing it's presence in this way. Try asking some questions! Start taking notes!

If it becomes a 'problem', someone on this site will help!

Phantom8

I am sorry for disrupting the flow of things, but I was wonering if you could help me.  I am having some incident with a spirit and I don't know what to do.  This spirit likes to turn my brother's stereo on and off.  It doesn't frighten my, but I just need to know a possible why it like this particulr item so much.  I don't even know who it is, so I just call it Charlie.  It seems to fit.  Please, can you tell me something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#21 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 12 January 2006 - 02:32 AM

undefined

Hello Villkat.

I was told once,that by my greatmother, that" If ever I were to see, hear, or sence something form the beyound; all I had to do was to call upon the there highest names( The father, The son, and The holyghost) by saying," I call upon you by the three highest names: The Father, The Son, And The HolyGhost.".

If this be a good ghost spirt it will talk; If this be a bad one it will leave." Maybe this will help you.

Edited by venusmoon32, 12 January 2006 - 02:34 AM.

If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#22 MoonStone

MoonStone

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:23 PM

Hey Villkat,
I've had many encounters w/ spirits & ghosts... It doesn't sound like the one you have is a troublesome spirit...but If it starts to bother you...my advice to you is to buy some sage, and then sage your house, and while doing that....(only if you want) kindly ask it if it would like to go to the light.... :ghost:

#23 jakob493

jakob493

Very greedy and not happy with just one tag

• PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 04:30 PM

Or maybe the spirit just has good taste in music. I say test it by putting different CDs of different music styles in and see if it turns them on or off.

Hey, its a thought. Might be weird, but if i was a spirit I'd do it...

#24 civilwarbuff

civilwarbuff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:making my crafts,love anything that has to do with american history.but mostly civil war.love to read ghost books.go to civil war battlefields.those are haunted to.so i get the history with the ghosts.

Posted 20 March 2006 - 04:43 PM

ummm new here where do i post my experiences in this forum.im so confused. :lol: cant you tell
by me being upside down.i have many stories to tell i just dont know what room i should go to.i think its this room.but i dont know...
when sliding down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way...an irish blessing.......may those that love us, love us, as for those that dont love us, may God turn their hearts.and if God cant turn their hearts, may God turn their ankles, so we will know them by their limp.

#25 Adamg06

Adamg06

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:07 PM

Jeff ... lookie lookie around the corner in Medway MA a couple house hauntings I know of.

1. By Choate Park on Main St. heading east as you come up the hill, its on the left. Some stories to be told there.

2. Broad St. Medway. I lived in this house in the late sixties, alot of activity there. Many people eye-witness ghost there. People don't stay in that house too long. A great Paranormal (investigator) Hans Hoseter (not sure of the correct spelling) "My mom contacted him" From N.Y. had been in contact concerning issues there.

Anyway, You should check it out. Good real life stories!

I am originally from Medway Massachusetts, I have a lot of family there. I know several places that are haunted. One is 16 High Street medway Mass. That is the house of My Grandfather, Paul Revell. The house Is one of medways' Oldest. It is a 7 Bedroom with a finished attic. My cousins and I used to slepp in the finished attic and constantly hear people walking up the stairs to the attic. We would jump out of bed and see after no one would come. There has also been a little blonde heade boy that I have seen when I would wake up in the middle of the night. My relatives have all seen the same boy. Relatives have seen people in the windows. Supposed several deaths have occured in the house.
Another is 81 Oakland street. Medway mass.My Grandfather also owns this house. It has a basement that would scare most people, It has a cubby hole with an old lock on it and shackles on the walls., supposdley Joey Corado lived in this house in the early 30's and abused his kids ,, severly. there has been numerous sightings and sounds in the basement at all hours.. in between that house and 79 Oakland street is an old old white house (half fallen down) There have been several people say that they have seen an old man in the house,, which is imposible seems there is no floor on the main level. the whole front of the house is open alot of strange feelings about house. many deaths and unusal circumstances surround house.
I now live in Dayton Ohio and am very interested about massachusetts History, any other medway mass or surrounding stories would be great, Adam Glowka

#26 civilwarbuff

civilwarbuff

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:making my crafts,love anything that has to do with american history.but mostly civil war.love to read ghost books.go to civil war battlefields.those are haunted to.so i get the history with the ghosts.

Posted 13 April 2006 - 03:44 PM

you live in dayton ohio huh.i grew up around there.near there anyway.lots of places around there that is haunted.that story you said about your related to paul revere thats pretty cool....so do you still have that MA accent?you need to read "haunted ohio" by chris woodyard shes got about 5 books from all over here.dayton is mentioned a few times.a few cemeteries, victoria theater. thought i would give ya a heads up.i could always PM it to you.

civilwarbuff...also someone who lives in ohio
when sliding down the bannister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way...an irish blessing.......may those that love us, love us, as for those that dont love us, may God turn their hearts.and if God cant turn their hearts, may God turn their ankles, so we will know them by their limp.

#27 Lisasv650

Lisasv650

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:24 AM

Don't forget that Ghostvillage.com has a section where you can find more personal encounters and pictures.  

New articles and images are added all of the time.

http://www.ghostvill...ers/index.shtml

I am new to this website and have had a recent encounter! I believe that my husband's sister is making her spirit known!! She passed away in a car accident on the beginning of October 2000 at the youn age of 22. I havn't experience any "site"of her since. However, this year, and last I have noticed several things that seemed a little out of the normal. I have a rose bush that is proven to be hybrid and the past tow years the rose bush has bloomed every Spring but recently the bush has bloomed in the Winter months also- usually October. The roses have also been a blend of orange and red, BUT the winter roses are Yellow. Her favorite flower is the yellow rose. Secondly, there is a can of RC fuel on the porch and when I am thinking of her the can will make a "ping" noise. Third, I usually talk to my deceased family when I feel stressed about something. It may sound crazy but i address them when I have a request or question. When I speak her name the wind will blow - not hard but really soft. lastly, probably like most on this site, I feel a presence in my house. It is almost like someone is with me - when I know that I am alone.
My question is this - I feel that I am experiencing her spirit but I guess that I am asking for conformation. I know that she is not here to hurt me but how can I make sure that it is her and not an another spirit?

#28 newengland guy in MO

newengland guy in MO

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 03:48 PM

ummm new here where do i post my experiences in this forum.im so confused. ;) cant you tell
by me being upside down.i have many stories to tell i just dont know what room i should go to.i think its this room.but i dont know...

Just stumbled upon this site. I too an from Medway, MA but havent lived there for about 25 years. Just read something about the Middle school ( which used to be the high school when I lived there) being haunted by some girl named Olga who supposedly died there. Know anything about that?

#29 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 06:11 PM

Lisa and NEGuy...

Welcome to GV ~

This thread was created to point out additional personal encounters which are featured on the site..

If you'd like to share your encounter with us, please do it here at the community personal encounters board...Just click on the button which says "New Topic" and you're good to go!

If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll help you!

Holly
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#30 ghost_hunter_07

ghost_hunter_07

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 04:16 PM

i have way worse problems than that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic