• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 midnightmoonrise

midnightmoonrise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 01:12 AM

I recently started digging into a haunting (for lack of a better word) that I experienced as a child in my family home.  There was a dark entity in my home, that was tall with long limbs.  He appeared very sharp and had red eyes.  My brother also saw him, I never told him of my experiences with it but he told he about it and described it to me without me ever telling me about it.  It appeared to stay in the basement of the house during the day but when evening came it would be active.  It would open locked doors, prevent unlocked doors from opening, move things, call out people's names, and once when I confronted it it physically attacked me.  I moved away from my home, about 10 hours away and it followed me.  It wasn't until I strongly warded my home that it stopped appearing inside my home.  However, that's when I started dreaming about my childhood home.  I would be there at night right on the property line, not on the property but at the edge, and I could see it in the window looking at me.  It wanted me to come onto the property but I had this feeling or instinct that if I did that when I woke up it could come back with me.

Recently, I have been seeing things like this being again and my brother has been experiencing something like this thing in my father's new home.  I have been speaking with an individual that I trust and he believes that this may be something that goes back generations, has anyone heard of this?  He mentioned that individuals that experience this typically were born with a scar that looks like a fatal injury, I have a large scar over my heart that looks like a stab wound that I was born with (which this individual does not know about).

In addition, I was recently told by a woman that I do not know that a woman in white was standing behind me and then at one point in the conversation she said that the woman had started dancing around me.  She told me that the woman told her not to hurt me and that I belong to children and that my purpose was to heal children (not physically like a doctor but emotionally and spiritually).  She told me that the woman had told her that something had been done in a past life that caused this, she told me that it was a ritual but would not tell me more.  The strange thing is that I have always seen this woman in white out of the corner of my eye and at times more directly, I just always assumed that she was an ancestor spirit that was watching over me as I always felt safe when I saw her.  Has anyone heard about anything like this?

My current research and contacts say that this points to something very old and likely from the Celtic tradition and beliefs.  Any addition information or sources that you could help me with would be greatly appreciated as I attempt to get to the bottom of this.

#2 midnightmoonrise

midnightmoonrise

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 11:59 AM

Update to this: it was outside of my home last night.  My cats starting reacting to it before I knew it was there, then came a strange whistling sound along with other sounds that are not normal in my area.  It was almost like it was trying to lure me outside.  The sounds stopped a bit before dawn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users