• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pentagram345

pentagram345

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

i dont know if its nessesarily true but there is this old house in the back of the library and it is some sort of landmark because it is like all wooden or somthing and its the oldest house within a few citys i think anyways they give tours of it really bright and early in the moarning but some people say its "haunted" because a lot of people lived and died there so thats my urban ledgend comment pleas

#2 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 05:24 PM

Where is this house/library/landmark building at pentagram345? The name of the city/state/country would be nice, its just hard to comment when theres little to go on...
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#3 pentagram345

pentagram345

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:34 PM

Where is this house/library/landmark building at pentagram345? The name of the city/state/country would be nice, its just hard to comment when theres little to go on...

oh sorry its in holiday florida and it is called the baker house i think (it wasent a bakery the people who owned its last name was baker lol) its in the usa ill look the rest up sorry i guess im kinda a klutz :weeee:

#4 Ilovestaind

Ilovestaind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 11:34 PM

oh sorry its in holiday florida and it is called the baker house i think (it wasent a bakery the people who owned its last name was baker lol) its in the usa ill look the rest up sorry i guess im kinda a klutz :P

wow, Im from Tampa, and Holiday is only like an hour away from me in Pasco county, Ill have to go check this place out! thanks for sharing this pentagram :weeee:

#5 matty

matty

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

i dont know if its nessesarily true but there is this old house in the back of the library and it is some sort of landmark because it is like all wooden or somthing and its the oldest house within a few citys i think anyways they give tours of it really bright and early in the moarning but some people say its "haunted" because a lot of people lived and died there so thats my urban ledgend comment pleas

This house is the Baker house which is located on Mog rd in Holiday area. It is behind the library and only open once a month. It is now a museum and is surrounded by a fence. The history of the place is interesting if your looking for that info to go with the legends of the place. As for it being haunted I have not heard of any stories but I am not saying that it is not. It's an old house that I would think that has lasting energy that stay with it. I have pictures of the place as I have donated some of the items that are on display there. Nothing has ever showed up in my footage although I have not tried to go there at night either. So I will pay a little bit of attention to the place.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users