31 replies to this topic

#16 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

Becks, hit the copy on the middle code and all you should have to do is paste them to your replies :clap:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#17 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:53 PM

ARGGGH. Forget it, I give up. :clap:
Posted Image

#18 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:55 PM

ya know Boo, I tried that. I'm working on a Mac, and I dunno if it's different than a PC. I don't get it. :clap: Beck's laptop
Posted Image

#19 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:59 PM

that is pretty odd *sctatches head* I could always post up the snow shots you sent earlier today for you :clap:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#20 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:01 PM

Go for it chickie! I'm gonna go bald tryin to do it my way :angry: Stupid puter!! When the battery gives up this is what I'm gonna do to it. :clap: :bluebounce: :wub: :redbounce:
Posted Image

#21 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:04 PM

LOL OKEE DOKEE, though I suggest setting it ablaze and then you'll have a bigger fire to heat up that mac n cheese :bluebounce: :wub:

Be back in a few and with pics :clap:

#22 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:20 PM

View from Becks garage...
Posted Image

In the backyard...
Posted Image

Backyard again but from the side of the house...
Posted Image

"Frozen" fruit trees at the left side of the house...
Posted Image

And the scene from her parents backyard...
Posted Image

WOOHOO It's snowing!!! :clap:

#23 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:20 PM

* Whoops a snowball at Ax.

I think it's in Illinois by now, just a little more....yeah, it's headin toward your house Ax, better duck!! :clap:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It'll melt before it gets here! :wub:
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#24 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:23 PM

Surprised Boo didn't post that lovely morning pic of me with my "thumbs up" to the snow. That's a real " pretty " one. hehehe.

KUDOS TO BOO FOR POSTING FOR ME!! :clap: :wub: :bluebounce:
Posted Image

#25 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

LOL well I thought about it but I figured you'd just want the snow pics up :P

#26 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 04:12 PM

WE'VE GOT POWER PEOPLE!!!! WE'VE GOT POWER!!! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :P :clap:
Posted Image

#27 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 04:48 PM

:cheerleader: :clap: :P :cheerleader: :clap: :clap:

#28 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 25 October 2005 - 05:48 PM

Nice pool Becks...I know where we can have the next GV picnic when it gets hot out again.

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#29 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 06:08 PM

You should see it up close...it's HUGE. 18' x 36' x 52". We're hosting the summer Olympics ya know? I do laps in that thing in the summer. The black dot forgot to put the cover on. Now it's snowing and it's too late. Oh well.
Posted Image

#30 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 08:12 PM

Wow! :hug: That stuff needs to stay away from here for another month!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users