• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 akbarsfez

akbarsfez

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 01:13 AM

???

I'm a new member, living in central Oklahoma. I've done some personal ghost touring, but would love to start a group to do...who knows what? Visting local haunted places, meetings, having fun. I'd like to do serious investigations as well. Hope some of you are interested!

#2 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 03:58 AM

We have at least one member from OK and I know there are a number of groups outthere
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,896 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:20 AM

Welcome aboard to GV akbarsfez! Enjoy the stay!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#4 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:58 AM

Welcome to GV! I'm sure we have a few people and a couple groups that post here that could point you in a proper direction.  I'm still working on a decent link list for groups.  There are so group lists on the web, it does seem redundant to post a sticky of links.  Thoughts guys?
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#5 arawa

arawa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:20 AM

Possibly a list of groups who you know are looking for people, or are active? I've had trouble finding groups (just through "links" sections of websites) who will answer my emails, for one.

#6 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 06:28 AM

Now that's a good point Arawa.  That seems to be a problem too!  Getting a group to communicate back with you seems a problem these days as well.

I remember trying to get some help for a person with a ghost problem in Canada.  I gave her a few leads and she never got a response.  That's annoying. It seems we as a community need to communicate not only with investigator hopefuls, but with possible poeple in need.
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#7 bizkithill

bizkithill

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:08 AM

hey akbar...email me at wahoo@ghouli.com id be happy to help you out, we are located in OKC.....

#8 djaggers

djaggers

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2006 - 10:10 PM

???

I'm a new member, living in central Oklahoma. I've done some personal ghost touring, but would love to start a group to do...who knows what? Visting local haunted places, meetings, having fun. I'd like to do serious investigations as well. Hope some of you are interested!

I have a large fascination and live in Oklahoma. I live in Woodward. My email is djaggers40@sbcglobal.net

#9 nickhowardswife

nickhowardswife

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Ohhhhh lots of things! Spending time with my husband, and especially ghost hunting!!!!

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:05 PM

???

I'm definately interested,,,,I live in Maysville, Oklahoma which is right under purcell, so not too far from norman......I love the paranormal, and investigations. Me and a few friends have been to a few unique places....but i'd love to know more.

#10 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 13 April 2007 - 03:29 PM

???

We live in Bugtussle. It's about 5 miles north of McAlester. We're about 1 mile before you reach Juniper Point.
Have you hugged your ghost today?The Porch - Ghosts, paranormal, supernatural

#11 bluegirl416

bluegirl416

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

I'm in Northern Oklahoma, blackwell to be exact....love the ghost stuff, etc....doesnt look like anyone is very close to me :ghost:

I'm also new to the group and just joined so love to hear about any experiences you've had in oklahoma...

#12 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts
  • Interests:computers, arts & crafts, nature, photography, ghost hunting, mediumship, supernatural/paranormal, etc.

Posted 20 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

We live just north of McAlester, but have 20 acres outside Wilburton on the side of Buzzard Gap Lake. During the settler years Buzzard Gap and Robbers' Cave which is about 15 miles north of there were the sites of alot of wild west gang activity. Our property is quite active.

#13 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 20 July 2007 - 10:48 PM

Dang, Mystic, how come I cant get members to pop up in Arkansas like they do in Oklahoma? Oh well, to all the newbies, Welcome! And for your convience, I post the link for paranormal groups in your area. These are groups associated with the Village:

http://www.ghostvill...ks_groups.shtml

Again, Welcome to the Village!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#14 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 08:09 AM

I know of a bunch of some really good groups in OK. I'm not sure of locations and such and how close they are to you but if you are interested let me know.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#15 Mystic Hippy

Mystic Hippy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:22 PM

I know of a bunch of some really good groups in OK. I'm not sure of locations and such and how close they are to you but if you are interested let me know.

Any of them close to McAlester or Eufaula?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users