• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:41 AM

Welcome nnorton. We will do our very best to help you. No one should have to live in fear. We know you need help today and not next week so we will get on it for you.
Exactly what kind of activity are we talking about? Do you feel that you and the children are in immediate danger?

Thanks, Christine

I do not feel we are in immediate danger at this point, my fear is that the activity will continue to escalate. I will give you a summary of the activity. Doors open and close, lights turn on and off, computer and stereo turn off ad on, things are missing from time to time (which certainly could be debunked by saying I have 3 kids and some animals), we got rid of our battery operated toothbrushes b/c they would all turn on at once, teacups and china are moved in the china cabinet, we have seen shadows, orbs, streaks of light and frequently hear our names being called. Also cries for help. A heavy tension feeling in the air at times, so heavy it feels like a weight on my chest, animals freaking out, the kids have vivid nightmares. My 6 year old is frequently contacted by a "little boy" and little girl. She cannot see them. The girl asks her for help, she says the boy is bad and her hurts the little girl. The toys in the toy room are frequently a mess- I'm a little OCD so that room is spotless before bedtime. We wake in the morning and stuff has been moved.

#17 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:42 AM

Welcome nnorton. We will do our very best to help you. No one should have to live in fear. We know you need help today and not next week so we will get on it for you.
Exactly what kind of activity are we talking about? Do you feel that you and the children are in immediate danger?

Thanks, Christine

I do not feel we are in immediate danger at this point, my fear is that the activity will continue to escalate. I will give you a summary of the activity. Doors open and close, lights turn on and off, computer and stereo turn off ad on, things are missing from time to time (which certainly could be debunked by saying I have 3 kids and some animals), we got rid of our battery operated toothbrushes b/c they would all turn on at once, teacups and china are moved in the china cabinet, we have seen shadows, orbs, streaks of light and frequently hear our names being called. Also cries for help. A heavy tension feeling in the air at times, so heavy it feels like a weight on my chest, animals freaking out, the kids have vivid nightmares. My 6 year old is frequently contacted by a "little boy" and little girl. She cannot see them. The girl asks her for help, she says the boy is bad and her hurts the little girl. The toys in the toy room are frequently a mess- I'm a little OCD so that room is spotless before bedtime. We wake in the morning and stuff has been moved.

also smells of smoke- not like cigarettes- like a fire and a horrible musty smell

#18 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:51 AM

Have you or anyone tried to cleanse the house at all?

#19 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:20 AM

Here is the Rolling Hills site..

RHGHS

Their contact information is on there. They do more then hunt at Rolling Hills. They have a pretty big team.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#20 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:22 AM

yes we have tried just about everything. We have not brought anyone in. Allegedly the previous owners brought someone in regularly to have the house blessed, because it too lasted only temporarily.

#21 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:32 AM

Have you or anyone tried to cleanse the house at all?

I just emailed them.

#22 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:09 PM

Hope you find someone ASAP norton!!

#23 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 12:16 PM

Hope you find someone ASAP norton!!

me too, things are getting really frustrating .

#24 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:08 PM

I'm guessing that this may not be demonic but human entities. Restless entities /spririts that have not moved on and are harrassing you. Believe me, sometimes they do not like to be ignored and will cause havoc and fear. They feed off fear. I am trying to make sense out of the last investigation results you were given where they said they felt it was demonic and that you had a portal of some sort in your home. Can you elaborate?

#25 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:48 PM

I'm guessing that this may not be demonic but human entities. Restless entities /spririts that have not moved on and are harrassing you. Believe me, sometimes they do not like to be ignored and will cause havoc and fear. They feed off fear. I am trying to make sense out of the last investigation results you were given where they said they felt it was demonic and that you had a portal of some sort in your home. Can you elaborate?

sure. I spoke with a group (who I ultimately decided not to go with) and I was read by a psychic over the phone (which I did not consent to, she just started reading me). She said I have a portal in my home- that is located in my oldest daughter's room, that a demon surrounds my husband. She also said that we all have some ability- which I think is true. She also reported a negative entity (a term she used interchangably with demon) that is holding other spirits hostage and is drawing their energy and also luring spirits in. She feels my grandmother is protecting my 6yr old daughter. At that time we felt the activity surrounded my oldest daughter, but as of late my 6 yr old is experiencing more.

#26 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 04:00 PM

As for someone to investigate, I would chose RH over anyone else. Bar none. Before I believed what a phychic told me on the phone I would need to know their reputation.

Edited by Amylew, 02 October 2007 - 04:02 PM.

There is nothing left to say.Me

#27 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:34 PM

As for someone to investigate, I would chose RH over anyone else. Bar none. Before I believed what a phychic told me on the phone I would need to know their reputation.

I agree. I was really frightened at first about what she said, but I came to realize that something was up with that group. In one breath they told me not to communicate with it b/c it could be demonic and in the next they wanted me to purchase a dvr to get evp's before they would even come out. Hello I am not a paranormal researcher and you live 1hr away!

#28 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:43 PM

Oh ok. I thought the investigative group told you there was a demon and a portal and then left you to your own devices which would be terrible. Nonetheless, you have a problem. Let us know how you make out with RH. I truly hope you get the help you need.

Christine

#29 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 01:51 PM

Here is another link for a person/group that can help you. They are out of West Haven, CT.

http://en.wikipedia..../Dave_Considine

#30 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 02:20 PM

Oh ok. I thought the investigative group told you there was a demon and a portal and then left you to your own devices which would be terrible. Nonetheless, you have a problem. Let us know how you make out with RH. I truly hope you get the help you need.

Christine

TY. I received an email back and hopefully things will work out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users