• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 03:19 PM

Oh ok. I thought the investigative group told you there was a demon and a portal and then left you to your own devices which would be terrible. Nonetheless, you have a problem. Let us know how you make out with RH. I truly hope you get the help you need.

Christine

TY. I received an email back and hopefully things will work out.

From Rolling Hills?
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#32 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 05:27 PM

Oh ok. I thought the investigative group told you there was a demon and a portal and then left you to your own devices which would be terrible. Nonetheless, you have a problem. Let us know how you make out with RH. I truly hope you get the help you need.

Christine

From Rolling Hills?

yes

#33 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:16 PM

[

Good luck norton!! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

#34 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:32 PM

[

Good luck norton!! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

ty

#35 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

your welcome.

#36 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 06:50 PM

Can you give us more details than they replied?
There is nothing left to say.Me

#37 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 07:51 PM

Do you mean rolling hills? I replied back asking them what they needed from me- ie: like a questionarre or something and I have not heard back. That's all the info I have.

#38 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:01 AM

Do you mean rolling hills? I replied back asking them what they needed from me- ie: like a questionarre or something and I have not heard back. That's all the info I have.

Hope everything works out for you. Thoughts ans prayers are with you. If Rolling Hills doesn't work out let me know and I will see what I can do. ;)
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#39 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:35 AM

Hi there, I was reading this post with interest.

You have certainly got something going on there, whether it is demonic or not I dont know, as I do not subscribe to this personally. Though whoever is there definately needs help is not directly trying to scare you.

Have you tried speaking out loud them ? They will hear you, maybe they looking for direction, but I dont think it is necessarily down to you.

I have done a few house clearances myself on occasion, and it can be quite difficult to do at times.

If you need any further help PM me

But the best of luck in the meantime

Mark

#40 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:01 AM

Hi there, I was reading this post with interest.

You have certainly got something going on there, whether it is demonic or not I dont know, as I do not subscribe to this personally. Though whoever is there definately needs help is not directly trying to scare you.

Have you tried speaking out loud them ? They will hear you, maybe they looking for direction, but I dont think it is necessarily down to you.

I have done a few house clearances myself on occasion, and it can be quite difficult to do at times.

If you need any further help PM me

But the best of luck in the meantime

Mark

Thank you very much for your feedback:)
We have tried to speak to them, but at one point we were told not to because it may be demonic. I tired the whole lighting a white candle and go to the light thing several times. I think at least one here does legitamently want help, but the other I am not so sure. According to my 6 year old this entity hurts the little girl- he says he is mean to her and will not let her leave. I don't really mind co-existing with good spirits- but whoever or whatever this little boy is does frighten us. I also think it is intentional.

#41 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:02 AM

Hope everything works out for you. Thoughts ans prayers are with you. If Rolling Hills doesn't work out let me know and I will see what I can do. ;)

Thanks ;)

#42 elfay

elfay

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 03:59 PM

Hey, norton, do you ever watch "A Haunting"? I saw this one episode where there was these enitities in the home and they were being controled by this evil enitity and would not allow them to leave. Some of them had been stuck there for many, many years. Makes sence that there could be an evil enitity controling the "good ghosts" and not allowing them to cross over. Once they were able to rid the evil enitity the other's were finally able to cross over.

#43 nnorton

nnorton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hey, norton, do you ever watch "A Haunting"? I saw this one episode where there was these enitities in the home and they were being controled by this evil enitity and would not allow them to leave. Some of them had been stuck there for many, many years. Makes sence that there could be an evil enitity controling the "good ghosts" and not allowing them to cross over. Once they were able to rid the evil enitity the other's were finally able to cross over.

no I have not seen that show. The group you referred me to has gotten back to me, so will see what happens. I will keep you posted.

#44 zombi69

zombi69

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

Norton, my contact in Buffalo is great and very thorough. I'm sure he could help you out. His name is Greg Hoffman who is a private paranormal investigator who works with the Rolling Hills people in his spare time. If you would like his contact info, please PM and I would gladly give it to you..

Steve
Southern Ontario Paranormal Society (SOPS) -----------------------------------------------------------------------NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO

#45 Is It Real Investigators

Is It Real Investigators

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 07:12 PM

Hi,

If you would like, you can reach out to us at contact@isitrealinvestigators.com and we would be more than willing to speak to you and come out and see if we can find anything. At the very least we promise you will get a prompt response. Not sure exactly who the original poster of this thread is but we'll be happy to see if we can help.

p.s. We joined today because we heard about this post and wanted to see if we could help.

J

Edited by Is It Real Investigators, 22 October 2007 - 07:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users