Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Anyone from Indiana

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 26 May 2007 - 11:35 PM

LaPorte, Indiana here.......
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#17 ghosthunter1972

ghosthunter1972

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:43 PM

im in crawford county. anyone have groups around here or want to get one together?

#18 ~*Jazzy*~

~*Jazzy*~

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal happenings...and being able to discuss odd things without people running at you with a straight jacket!!<br /><br />Places I've had the luxury of investigating:<br /><br />Waverly Hills (Louisville, Kentucky)<br />Moundsville State Pen (West Virginia)<br />Prospect Mansion (Ohio)

Posted 13 August 2007 - 03:43 PM

I'm new to this forum and I live in West Central Indiana. I currently belong to 2 different paranormal groups and have been an active investigator for almost 2 years! Anyone else out there from this area?
Posted Image Thanks Aloha!!!The MAN on the cover of GQ that is in my profile pic is the LOVE of my life!

#19 mzgwenn

mzgwenn

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:23 AM

gary here :hug:

#20 smanningruiz

smanningruiz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:22 PM

:) brand new to site. merrillville south of gary

#21 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:10 PM

~Ahhhhh, I was born in Valpo! But live here in LaPorte...great to have you here!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#22 Mystic1111

Mystic1111

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:45 PM

Hey Indiana peeps,
I live just over the border in Michigan just N of South Bend...but I grew up in NW Indiana (DeMotte/Portage) and they haven't converted me yet.

Any good groups in the SW Michigan or South Bend area ?
And yes Laurie Ann, LaPorte is not that far at all from here.

I'd love to get together and go on some investigations.
I've been interested and read about different paranormal topics since elementary school (I'm 40 now so that's a long time)
I just got back from Waverly Hills a couple weeks ago, it was a Darkness Radio podcast event and it was AWESOME !
My first real investigation.

Thanks,
Ken

#23 mrjinkerson1

mrjinkerson1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:53 PM

Hey Indiana peeps,
I live just over the border in Michigan just N of South Bend...but I grew up in NW Indiana (DeMotte/Portage) and they haven't converted me yet.

Any good groups in the SW Michigan or South Bend area ?
And yes Laurie Ann, LaPorte is not that far at all from here.

I'd love to get together and go on some investigations.
I've been interested and read about different paranormal topics since elementary school (I'm 40 now so that's a long time)
I just got back from Waverly Hills a couple weeks ago, it was a Darkness Radio podcast event and it was AWESOME !
My first real investigation.

Thanks,
Ken

Hi from Portage
:Wall:

#24 mrjinkerson1

mrjinkerson1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

gary here :)

Ever try Glen Park area?
East or West sides, does not matter both very active areas. :Wall:

#25 CassS

CassS

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 09:09 AM

Hi, I'm new to the Board and I am in Central Indiana, around 30 miles east of Indy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users