Family Pets

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 30 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

This is Toby! My dad and step mom has had him for many years. He will be dearly missed! We love you Toby!!

R.I.P. Toby 3/27/2011

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:47 AM

This is Toby! My dad and step mom has had him for many years. He will be dearly missed! We love you Toby!!

R.I.P. Toby 3/27/2011

My deepest sympathies are with you and your parents in this difficult time.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:15 AM

RIP Toby.
Posted Image

#4 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:07 AM

Toby was adorable. I bet he was a great little pal to have around.

Please accept my sincere sympathy on the loss of your friend.

Canis

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#5 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in the paranormal. Just not enough to go out and do any investigations. I think my past experiences might have frightened me away from looking for what might come next. I can read what others go threw and it seems exciting. But I just don't have it in me to get up and do any investigations. Pretty silly I know. But it's who I am. I'm a watcher not a doer. That's ok with me, I dont' mind it. I feel safe this way. lol

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:45 AM

Thank you all very much..
Posted Image

#6 pharmacy chick

pharmacy chick

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:I love to read, play games, watch TV. Go out and socialize with friends. I love the outdoors.<br />I've always been interested in the supernatural and love to learn new things about it everyday.

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

rest assured he's happy and surrounded by his favorite treats and toys!!!! Hugs 2 ur family.
"Can you see the face behind the mirror?"

#7 AngelRose

AngelRose

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

rest assured he's happy and surrounded by his favorite treats and toys!!!! Hugs 2 ur family.

Aww, ty! I still have the scar from when hubby and I spent the night visiting them. Toby was laying on my, I rolled over and he didn't like it so he bit me. Little bugger. LOL
He use to love his costumes also. But my step mom buried him in his favorite blankey. I didn't go down for that. It's a 2 hour drive from me so I stayed home and just said my own little prayer for him.
Thank you all again for your kind words.
Posted Image

#8 Seaflora

Seaflora

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts and the paranormal, Music, Movies, TV, Reading, Travelling, Shopping and animals.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:56 PM

Would it be okay if I post a photo of my dog Chester who died a few years ago?
Posted Image

#9 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

My new kitty pet Master!

DSC_0008_zps9568f0ea.jpg

DSC_0001_zpsd97cdb68.jpg