#31 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:59 AM

ohreally? I didn't post what I said because I had an attitude but you were trying so hard to make a point by stating what I "implied" when in reality there was nothing implied, I meant what I said.

Well, geologically it is possible, even on high peaks of Himalayas they have found remains from the deep ocean.

What I said, when read with a rational mind, translates to "there are possibilities that such a thing can happen" but when read and understood with a mind full of pre-conceived thoughts and an urge to prove everyone else wrong - it might mean different, but that is not my problem but the problem of who reads it.

GhostVillage.com is not a site to make others agree and follow whatever one posts and say. We at GhostVillage.com have a set of guidelines for members to follow please take time to read and understand them here: GhostVillage Guidelines.

We do not promote off topic discussions or dis-respectful comments, your above post being one such.

Kindly keep the discussion on topic, if anyone have any concerns, kindly contact the board admin or me in personal messaging system.

Thank you

Edited by MoonChild, 06 May 2010 - 01:29 AM.
refined and slayed the typo monsters!

Posted Image

#32 coroner

coroner

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:35 PM

Never heard of it. But I went through the link you have given and it was really something that made me thinking.

#33 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:02 PM

:) :ghost: Why do people look at stories thousands of years old and assume they are true. There was no global flood, there was no way to get 2 of every kind of animals on a man-made boat, Atlantis is about as real as middle earth. The story about the boat on the mountain has been around and debunked dozens of time. Thousands of years from now people will be off looking for whatever popular story that is being told now. The Da Vinci Code has already convinced people that the Holy Chalice, which in and of it's self is a myth, is now a woman who married Jesus and bore his child. Stories that are interesting are better then the truth and will effect how history is told.

Believe it if you like. It won't hurt anything to believe a fairytale unless it keeps you from searching for the truth.

Sharon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users