Missing Items ????

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gasher99

gasher99

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 12:47 AM

Sorry,but I'm new to this site and have a huge vavor to ask. Can anyone share experiance with missing items, such as photo's tools, cash, keepsakes, etc.
I only ask because that is what has been happening and what to know I'm not going crazy. Please any info would be great, and thank you.

#2 boris

boris

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 September 2005 - 02:25 AM

Sorry,but I'm new to this site and have a huge vavor to ask. Can anyone share experiance with missing items, such as photo's  tools, cash, keepsakes, etc.
  I only ask because that is what has been happening and what to know I'm not going crazy. Please any info would be great, and thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:headbang: Hello Gasher! Don't worry about being new around here. We were all new at one time. You may be having a paranormal experience. Did the activity just start recently? Is it occuring in a new home or at a place you have been in for a while? I'd start with non-paranormal possibilities first. If nothing else, you can eliminate certain causes. Are there any kids around? Do they bring friends over that sometimes hang around without being under the watchful eye of an adult? My Mom recently thought she might be developing senility because she kept missing things. It turned out to be friends the 12 year old adopted grand-daughter of her sister, who is living with them while the mother finishes a prison term! Don't ask. I have read dozens of cases where this happens due to a paranormal occurence. Perhaps you can start documenting things as they disappear. Write down what is missing, when you first noticed it missing, where you last remember it being, and, if it turns up again, where you find it. Note the kinds of items that move or disappear. You could also take pictures of possessions in place and see where it moves to if you find it in a different location. Have you talked to those around you? You may find some patterns, and the answers to your questions. Or you may indeed find something paranormal. In this case, I'd guess poltergeist activity or a ghost with a sense of humor. Let me know how it goes.
"...The Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw; and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire..." 2 Kings 6: 17b. (There's nothing like seeing the unseen, especially when it's an army of spirits!)

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 14 September 2005 - 07:35 AM

Welcome to the village. Here are 2 links I found that might help you out.

http://www.ghostvill...c=9834&hl=items

http://www.ghostvill...?showtopic=9803
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 14 September 2005 - 10:49 AM

Welcome to Ghost Village Gasher99, glad you found us :headbang:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 14 September 2005 - 10:56 AM

welcome.........and dont feel bad, stuff round me always gets mising and winds up in odd places lights get turned on n off.......once my cup of coffee got filled for me lol
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#6 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 17 September 2005 - 12:45 AM

Welcome to GV!

I too have things that are missing. I keeping thinking I am just going batty but I am constantly losing things. I think it's a vortex in my house that swallows things up because I really don't have any paranormal activity going on.

One thing that has perplexed me for the last 4 years now is Christmas 2001, my brother and his family came to visit from their home in Europe. As a surprise present for him and my other sister, I made copies of old photos of my deceased father at the local Walgreen's digital photo scanner and I framed them for them. My mom had just acquired the photos from my dad's brother. I took the photos to Walgreens in a manila envelope, copied them, but didn't make copies for myself at the time because I was in a hurry and I didn't want my brother who was staying with me at the time to find them. I know for a fact that I carried the envelope out of the store with the photos in them. When I got home I wrapped the framed photos and hid the envelope so that my brother wouldn't find it. THAT WAS FOUR YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NOT SEEN THEM SINCE! I have searched all possibilities for that envelope. I even called Walgreens to see if I might have left the photos in the machine and they had no photos. What makes me so sad is that everytime I go to my sisters house I see her frames on the wall and I don't have any of my own. I never did tell my mom that I lost the photos because she once made a comment to the fact that I better not ever lose those. I have the 2 frames I purchased for them and have vowed not to use them until I find that envelope. It just makes me heartsick when I think about it. If it is paranormal was it my dad who took them? And why would he do that to me?

I have lost other non important things in my house but that was the "big ticket" item that has convince me there is something more than me just being forgetful.
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#7 angelbaby

angelbaby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2006 - 04:32 PM

[size=3]I experienced something wierd a few weeks ago. My children visited me at Thanksgiving and I was changing my sheets in my bedroom. I have three bedrooms. I removed the sheets in front bedroom and went to get them and they were gone. I removed sheets from middle bedroom and put them by basement to take downstairs when I go. I then removed the sheets from back bedroom and went back to get them and they were gone. The sheets from the middle bedroom were still by the basement stairs, the sheets from the front bedroom and back bedroom dissappeared. It took me a few days to figure out what happened. The spirits took my sheets. I was married for 39 years and lost my husband five years ago.
We shared the front bedroom for 39 years. When my husband got ill he used the back bedroom as his room because it was more convenient for him. I'm now using the back bedroom myself because I feel closer to my husband there, because that is where he spent his final days til he went home. Is his spirit playing tricks on me?

#8 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 25 December 2006 - 09:21 PM

I grew up in a haunted house, always things missing or moved around. Car keys were the favorite things moved or missing. I actually had a set of keys go missing from my coat pocket, attached to a very sentimental key chain, when I was in college. My mother had to drive over an hour to my college to bring me a spare key.Same day my keys were "missing", I was telling a friend at college about some of my ghost experiences. I was in the same building, back to back rooms for two classes when my keys went missing, no where to be found and I knew they never left my jacket pocket that was zipped.

We also had a female presence in our home. My moms jewelry was sometimes "missing", always returned, but in a different spot. My moms perfumes were also moved or missing, and always the scent was in the air as if someone was trying them out.

My oldest sister has had some paranormal things happening in her home in the last couple of weeks, she is really upset by it because it is the first she has ever had happen to her. She came to my house on Christmas Eve in tears, she had a beautiful round box with a painted Christmas scene on it, inside was two bottles of wine and chocolates sitting on like hard stands of long confetti type paper. It was a gift for myself and my husband. She was frantic, she said she had gone to my favorite restaurant on Dec. 3rd, bought a $75 gift certificate, had something paranormal happen to her (long story and very personal to her), it spooked her etc. She put the gift certificate in the round box on top of the wine and closed it back at her house, before coming to my house on Christmas Eve. She said that just before she left her house, she opened the box, and the gift certificate was gone. She tore everything apart, and it was nowhere. She was mad at her husband who said that she must have imagined buying the gift certificate and she showed him the reciept. She is really so upset by it, and just cannot believe something could "vanish" like it did. She has never had anything paranormal happen to her, and even though she has believed my "ghost" stories and other people's stories, she is really having a hard time dealing with what happened to her. Also, she is a very wealthy woman, a $75 missing gift certificate is no big loss. She was so frantic and wanting to replace it right away. I told her to wait and see if it shows up etc. I will let you know if it does or does not.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#9 spiritalk

spiritalk

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 09:57 AM

The best advice...check out all physical happenings as suggested before ascribing it to paranormal activities.

Yes, spirit can and do take away and return items. They can also turn on lights, TVs, anything electrical and plugged in. At that level, it would not be the spirit to encourage.

Sometimes the items moved is showing a friendly spirit wanting to let you know they love you still. And sometimes with poltergeist activities it is one that is attached to the house. All spirit should be encouraged to grow and progress (that is the pattern on earth after all) by helping them see the light.

Loved ones randomly visiting would, of course, be the exception...as long as it is random and not constantly living in the earth life while in the spirit form.

God bless, J

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users