Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Franklin Castle

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think it is right to start a club in a Haunted Location or should the spirits be left to their privacy?

Do you think it is right to start a club in a Haunted Location or should the spirits be left to their privacy?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 spelling

spelling

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 05:26 PM

Check out the site carefully. I really feel as I did from a long time ago that this is a scam. It really is too bad, the building is beautiful!

#47 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 22 April 2009 - 02:07 PM

We will be checking out Franklins castle here in a couple of weeks. I am going to see if I can locate Charles and see what his plans are going to be. I would like to do an investigation sometime in the near future. It is a truly amazing building. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users