locations? Rescue is north of Sacramento and not too far
from Placerville. (JenBrown?) (anyone?) :lol:

Thanx,zwolf69

#2 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:58 PM

Did I hear my name being called? Okay, I don't know exactly about Rescue, CA but there are some in Placeville and also Coloma has a few also. In Placerville there is the Cary House Hotel that's supposed to be haunted by a former employee and the Hangtown Bar supposedly has a few ghosts from those "hanging" days. In Coloma, there is the Vineyard house (it's now a private home). It once was a B&B and before that it was owned by the one time Senator Robert Chalmer before he went mad and his wife locked him in the basement. The Pioneer Cemetary across the street where they are buried is also haunted. There are also a couple of hauntings involved in the State park where Sutter's Mill is located. Marshall's Monument is supposed to be haunted as well.

That's all that I know of in that area. If you find more let me know because we go camping in Coloma every summer and I love to ghosthunt during that time.

Have a fun trip,

Jen
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users