katsgod's TV ALPHABET Game

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#16 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 September 2005 - 03:01 AM

Nip/Tuck
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#17 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 27 September 2005 - 03:04 AM

Oblongs
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#18 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:27 AM

PUNKY BRUSTER
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#19 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 27 September 2005 - 09:28 AM

Quintuplets
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#20 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 September 2005 - 12:17 PM

Roots (yes it was a TV series)
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#21 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 05:35 PM

Sesame Street
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#22 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:12 PM

The Tick
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 07:18 PM

the Unit

#24 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 02:23 AM

Vanity Dies Hard (UK)

#25 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 08:10 AM

West Wing
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#26 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:01 AM

Skipping X

You cant do that on television

#27 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:49 AM

Ask Dr. Ruth :headbang:

#28 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 09:30 PM

Battlestar Galactica

#29 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 28 September 2005 - 09:55 PM

Coupling
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#30 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 10:14 PM

Diagnosis Murder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users