306 replies to this topic

#1 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:30 PM

RULES: POST TV SHOWS IN ORDER. "THE" IS WAVED FROM THE START OF THE TITLE. IF YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH TITLES STARTING WITH (Q,X and Z) SKIP IT, GO TO THE NEXT TV SHOW.

LAST ENTRY: (kats_god) Y-Young and the restless
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:32 PM

Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:44 PM

America's Funniest Home Videos
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 09:14 PM

Bay Watch
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 26 September 2005 - 10:27 PM

Chico and the Man
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#6 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:10 PM

Diffrent Strokes

#7 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:13 PM

Eight is Enough
Posted Image

#8 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:17 PM

Farscape

#9 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:18 PM

Ghost Hunters
Posted Image

#10 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 11:22 PM

Home Improvement

#11 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 01:26 AM

I've Got a Secret
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#12 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:17 AM

Joanie and Chachi
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#13 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:23 AM

Kenny the Shark

#14 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:38 AM

Laff-a-lympics

#15 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:49 AM

OMG! I totally loved that cartoon!!!

Malcolm in the Middle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users