Selleck, WA-Old School

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#46 tayrose.

tayrose.

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 01:08 PM

okay well i dont really know much about the town either. but i live in Maple Valley (about 10 minutes from Selleck) and i have driven past Selleck a few times and there has not been a time when something freaky didnt happened.
the first time was me and a couple friends. and just like teens get, we were curious. so we went driving and werent bothering anyone. but then we drove passed this house and this lady came out screaming, swearing and chasing us with a shotgun. it is not something that happens very often. so we drove away.
the next time, we were driving passed the school and we saw this man in the window and he turned off the lights. we were a little freaked and we decided to turn off the car because our lights were really bright. so when we turned them off, we notcied that the guy was still in the window and was staring at us. when he noticed that we noticed him, he jumped back. and cameshooting out of the front door and starting chasing us. While he was chasing us, he was screaming help me! help me! so we stopped the car and asked what was wrong. he pulled out a knife and told us to let him in or he would pop our tires. so we just drove off really fast.
that was the final time we went there but its so weird because everytime we did go there, people were always out and around at 1 in the morning and who really chases after people. these arent just coincidences and thats crazy. someone please tell me why selleck is so scary.

#47 sothernexposureak

sothernexposureak

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:01 PM

That would be fun to hear! since I lived in Selleck about 10 years ago.

#48 WSPIRer

WSPIRer

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

I would like to know if anyone knows where the Selleck cemetery is...in the town of Selleck. I do cemetery transcriptions (photograph the headstones and write down details from them too) and submit them to www.rootsweb.com.
Is there someone in particular I could get permission from to do this...I don't want to be asked to leave.
Any help is appreciated.

#49 FBTdra9

FBTdra9

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:28 AM

I would like to know if anyone knows where the Selleck cemetery is...in the town of Selleck. I do cemetery transcriptions (photograph the headstones and write down details from them too) and submit them to www.rootsweb.com.
Is there someone in particular I could get permission from to do this...I don't want to be asked to leave.
Any help is appreciated.

WSPIRer, email me at FBTdra9@aol.com and we can see if it would be a good fit for us to meet up and look at the cemetary. I used to go there as a small child and have always been facinated with it. Just recently found it again after several failed attempts over the years. I have a friend in town who can help ensure our safety if we choose to go. I too want to preserve cemetary history.

#50 Garagesalebarb

Garagesalebarb

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 06:26 PM

Hi! I just barely heard about the town Selleck, and since you live there, I'm glad you were able to give some history of the town. A few weeks ago, my friend got off work late, but wanted to get some pictures of the historical school building after hearing about its history. He's always been real interested in local historical buildings like in Issaquah, Seattle, etc. He went out there with a friend and when he got out to take a picture of it, a man came running out yelling at him to leave, flood lights came on everywhere and he couldn't see. The man ran to him and grabbed him, and put a weapon up to him (I don't know if it was a gun or knife). Once he got away from this man, he got in his car and sped away. I'm just curious.. You say that you have never approached anyone with weapons or aggression, but here is a story of that. And that is pretty strange that some residents stay up at all hours walking around a school building, and with flood lights? Doesn't all this egg on teenagers to come back?

:Spaz: Thanks,
facelit

I realize this is a late reply to you. I have just renewed my interest in replying to some of these blogs because again we are being inundated with midnight visitors. As this was in Oct. I am not sure who it was who followed you. We do have neighborhood watch. The town formed the watch just after we moved in Feb of 2003. Police officers came out to a town meeting and heard our concerns. Their advise to us was the following. We were instructed to take license plate numbers and car discriptions, keep a log of what the activity was, call the police if necessary. Sometimes cars were followed to get the numbers. I doubt that anyone held a weapon to you, they may have come out of the building, yelled at you and a spot light was shown on you. In Oct at 9 p.m. it is pitch dark and most of the residents are home so to have an unidentified car pull up and stop in front of your house (yes a family does live in this building) would cause you to take notice. After having this done so many times, some with vandelism, some with rude behavior, some with obnoxious vulgar language, some with loud horns, peeling out, driving through the fields running over landscaping and destroying it, some with gravel sprayed all over vehicles, some approaching us yelling threats, using racial slurs, all for fun, excitement, and something to tell your friends we are very weiry of this behavior. So if you come out with nothing on your mind but to take pictures, fine, please try to do this in daylight hours, if we see you, we may come out to chat and answer questions. If it is after dark or like lately, 2, 3 or even 4 o'clock in the morning, we will do as instructed, take your license number, description and call it in. We'll let you explain it to the police. Let me ask you, how would you feel if someone pulled up in front of your house, stopped the car, got out, and started to take pictures at 9 o'clock or later. Night after night this goes on. What would you think, what would you do? We have no idea what the intent is. All of these stops are not picture taking excercies, most are more mischievious or harmful. Some who come to take pictures are trying to get pictures of ghosts, that do not exist. The figures that you see in the windows, and the shawdows you see behind the curtains and the voices you hear coming from the building are the resisdents who live there. They are a man, his wife, their 9 year old daughter (who this activity scares) and the residents older brother. The building is old and the houses are old yes, they will remain so as they are on the historic register. We just want peace and quiet after dark, not to be interrupted and awakened by those seeking thrills. Remember we are not driving to your residence, these folks are driving out of their way to our homes to bother us. Should we ignore them. I think not. I do know that if you were to drive around neighborhoods, yelling, cursing, taking pictures, etc in the incorperated areas at these hours, the police would be on you in a heart beat. So why should we be considered so different, because we live where we do? Also because this applies to the picture taking I just want you to know. Some graduates recently came out here in a limo and politely asked if they could get a picture in front of the school and were gladly accomdated. People come out here all of the time and take pictures, thats cool, I personally answer questions all of the time, if the people who drive the cars through stop to talk. I don't mind even late at night. I am sure I have spoken to some of you. I will say that after many late nights week after week of this we can get cranky and out of sorts, however I have yet to see anyone carry a knife, shotgun, or weapon of any kind. We are stepping up our neighbor watch activity and we are calling the police, our homes and neighborhood is important to us. Our childrens well being is important to us. We do not like that they are awakend and scared. I know that you think your motives were innocent and most likely they were, however after night after night of 2,3,4, or more cars coming through in singely or in groups, with either two or more people in them, yelling, honking, speeding, cursing, threatening, what would you do? Nothing? Wait to see what happens, wait for them to stop get out of the car, throw rocks, break windows, damage property, maybe even hit one of the residents in the building injuring them? Should we wait for this, No, I don't think you would either. For example last night, I was up late watching TV, about 2 a.m. I am hearing horns honking, I am thinking it is the neighbor, but then I notice tail lights stopped in front of the school. I get up to check it out and they speed off. About 2 minutes later here they come into the town again, drive around the block approach the school with the headlights off, what would you think? out for an innocent night of picture taking? When I approached they sped off, however I did get the license number and they were reported. Later at about 3 a.m. here comes another vehicle, speeding through town, speeding around the corner, luckily no one was in the road or they would have been hit. We were out there they did not stop. Do you think they were just out for an information seeking evening. So where is the happy medium? You want pictures, we are having our peace disturbed nearly every night. What is so hard about coming out in the daylight hours to get your pictures and ask questions that you may have? Do you all creep around downtown Seattle late at night taking pictures of historical buildings or Issaquah? And if someone was grabbed like you say putting what was thought to be a gun or knife next to them why was the police not notified. That is pretty serious. I think it was probably a flash light and I think the story was embellished to impress you. No one has ever been grabbed, followed maybe, had a spot light pointed at them, yelled at, approached to find out why they were there, maybe, but threatened? Grabbed? Please respect our town and we as the people who live here. Thank you for your time.

#51 Garagesalebarb

Garagesalebarb

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 07:40 PM

so I was in Selleck recently and I got online to look up history of the town just because it was creepy and fun to go! We didnt speed through the town we just drove through just to see the eerie school. Now I wonder why we were followed out of the town by a station wagon with his/her lights turned off? If you people like to answer questions about your town and want good people to come there why do people of the town chase them away. It makes for a good story and influences our friends to go out there to see what may happen to them. We were not visiting the town late at all, it was maybe 9 in the evening. I have always heard scary stories about the town and the people that live in it. For example: There is a noose hanging off the water tower. Why is there a noose of all things hanging in our cute little town? After reading all of this it just doesnt make any sense to me... I am just saying that when kids and teens are playing in the woods and there are approached by people of the town of selleck and told to get the BAD_WORD out of there. People are making this town to seem like its a nice place to go and visit but in reality I know people that have been chased out or had weapons drawn on them. I am just a citizen of a neighboring town that doesnt believe any of the grand things said about selleck.

I realize I am answering this late, however in light of the recent rise in late night activities by those of you who want to have FUN I feel it is time to answer some of these and set the record straight. You start off with because it is creepy. Why? because the school, and houses are old? This place is on the historic register because they are old and a national treasure. Part of history. You may not have been speeding through town, but it was 9 o'clock or after and in Oct it is pitch dark, and we do have neighborhood watch. So we watch and maybe you were followed so we could get your license number. That is part of our neighborhood watch, to get license numbers,so we can report any mischief. And did you stop to ask questions? No! You kept driving, why, because it was dark and you were scared. How do you think we feel when cars drive through town late at night. We have had many and not with innocent motives. That is why we are out there, to protect our property, and peace and quiet. If you would come out in the light of day and look at the water tower, you would see that this is not a noose, WOW imaginations. It is a rope that has broken loose. The rope was attached to keep the windmill from damage from strong winds. No one wants to climb up there and take it down, would you? The windmill was put up about 4 years ago after it was found in a field. It was added to the town as an attraction and is part of the history of the old mill on another part of the property. After being harrassed by many people driving into town at all hours of the night, after dark, we are stepping up the neighborhood watches. This has been going on for quite some time now. One or more cars sometimes as many as 4 and up to 8 one night come in at a time, stop in front of the school, yell, scream, honk their horns, curse, threatened, name call, calling out to the unseen ghosts, speed through town, drive through the fields destroying landscaping, throwing eggs, foodstuffs, rocks, breaking windows, disturbing our sleep, our peace and quiet, scaring the children who are awakened by these activities. The school is NOT haunted, a family lives in it. The voices you hear, people you see, shadows you see behind the curtains are the people who live there. They come to the windows when you who are seeking FUN stop or speed by honking hours and yelling. They are a man, his wife (who is Philapinno thats the accent you are hearing) their 8 year old daughter who is scared by these activities and the mans older brother. They are being harrassed because and only because they live in the building, they are thought to be the ghosts seen by many, how rediculous. They will come to the windows and yell out at you, show their spot lights on you. They are trying to let you know that real people live there. Just like you who were too scared to stop because you did not know what would happen, we are concerned by people driving into town that late at night, we do not know what their intent is, especially when there is more than one car at a time. For example last night, I was up late watching TV about 2 a.m. I hear honking, I look out to see two sets of tail lights stopped in front of the school. When I go out to check, the lady who lives in the school was already out there and the cars left. We were talking and about two minutes later here they come again. This time they drive around the block, approach the school with the lights off, just like you, we were concerned. Do you think they were just having innocent fun or up to something. We can't take the chance, we came out into the road, they sped off, however we did get the license number and reported it to the police. Later at 3 a.m. another car comes in, speeding through, speeds around the block and around the corner in front of the school. Lucklily we were out of the way and were not hit. This is what we are trying to avoid, someone getting hurt. Someone throwing things through the windows of the school possibly hitting one of the residents and injuring them. They are not ghosts, they are real people. Or running over a pet, or person just to have FUN..Let me ask you this. I am sure you live in a nice safe neighborhood, but maybe not. How would you feel if night after night cars would drive to your house specifically for FUN and honk their horns, yell, scream, curse, threatened, call out racial slurs, throw things at your house, speed, make noise, run over your lawn, get out of their cars approach your doors. Wouldn't you be scared? I know you probably thought you were not doing anything like this. However because it happens nearly every night we can't take the chance that just one of you is out sightseeing. Because the largest percentage of the cars are not. So we take the license numbers of all who come in late at night and keep a log of activity. We formed a neighborhood watch in Feb of 2003 because of this. Sorry if you think we are mean because we are protecting our property, families, and homes. Sorry if this is in the middle of the night and interrupts your FUN. You are welcome during daylight hours and if anyone is out side we would be happy to answer questions. You can see more in the daylight too. You may see that we are not so different from you. Remember we are not driving to your nieghborhood. These people are driving miles out of their way in the middle of the night to our neighborhood to harrass us and have FUN. You are coming here, we are not bothering you and we will protect our community, by taking license numbers, pictures, descriptions, and log activities and report these to the police. The police have recently decided to follow up on these reports and visit you parents with our concerns. So please, you are welcome to come out in the daylight hours to visit, chat, look around, take pictures. Remember we are like any other community, we have families, pets, lives and just like everyone else we like our homes, peace, quiet. If you come with anything other than good intentions sorry we are taking information and reporting any suspicious behavior. So be it, we are weary, this is not a new thing and has been going on long enough. We would like it to stop, so we can get on with our own lives just like you. I have lived here for nearly 5 years and what you are hearing about weapons is not true, think about it, if anyone was approached with a weapon or grabbed, don't you think they would have called the police, this is serious. Besides why would we risk retallation from someone who had a real weapon. Rumors are dangerous and we do not want to be victoms of rumors any longer. Also just so you know, because this town is on the historic register the owners of the property do keep it up, do keep the meadows mowed, landscaped, and attended to. Also they add features of a historic nature such as the windmill. We recently had to turn the lights off on the cross that was errected in memory of the owner of the property. His son, (who is the man who lives in the school with his family) put the cross up in memory of his father and people seeking FUN thought it was creepy and kept vandilizing it, so his memory of his father had to be turned off so as not to draw attention so vandals would leave it alone, how fair is that? Thank you for your time.

#52 scorpyo

scorpyo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

Well after having some time to read some of this thread I am happy to learn so much about this town. Like I mentioned I only knew about it 20 years ago when my friend died helping some other friends move and was electrocuted moving a CB antenna.

I had no idea of the history and am happy to hear that it has a nice small town. I had not idea that someone opened the town.

It is sad to hear about how others treat the town.

I hope to drive by some day just to see how it looks today.

Keith

Hey, Cmdr Starska: good to know we travel in overlapping circles. Hope your wife is doing ok. We missed you at the haunted house in 2006 and hope you and she are doing well. Maybe you can come out at visit us in Sammamish this year.

To the public at large:

I am pleased to know that such a simple query has received so much attention. Unfortunately, I fear a little too much attention:
Seattle Times Article, July 31, 2007 (Old mill town a vestige of the past )
I understand that folks have been coming out to Selleck for years before I ever wrote this original question on the net- primarily because I had exhausted my internet resources for information.

I was, however, glad to see that someone has taken notice of the town and offered a brief and revealing glimpse into its storied past. I have written off the interest in the building that has drawn so much attention to the "Fun-House Effect" that I originally cited. Unless there was something else before the town was founded, there is no lore that anyone has been able to cite that would support a heavy haunting such as I would have suspected from the feelings I got.

I sincerely hope that the town doesn't suffer significantly for the attention it has received. Truly, I hope that it prospers from good press and reputation.

So, if you read this (and yes, I know, you can't always re-cork a genii) please only show your best side to the folks of this little town in the foothills. If you're curious, talk to a townsperson or go to the historical society in Black Diamond. Above all, be kind and sane, and don't assume.

Rob

#53 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 02 August 2007 - 04:55 AM

Thanks for posting that article Scorpyo. Maybe it reach a few people, and open their eyes to the idiocy of such behavior. I can't stress enough how important it is to obey the law and respect property owners when doing investigations.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#54 JK23

JK23

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

Myself and 6 friends recently went to visit the town of Selleck after hearing about the interesting people that inhabit the town and the strange behavior that they show towards outsiders. We made the 20 minute drive to Selleck at about 9:30 p.m. and first came upon the school, on our right were men standing outside of a house glaring at us. Our group decided to turn around immediately after passing the school because we could tell we were not welcome. After we were out of Selleck and driving for a couple of minutes we realized we were being followed by a lifted pick up truck speeding excessively in an attempt to catch us. We began to accelerate as well but the truck continued gaining on us and began riding our bumper. The truck then passed us and a man pointed a gun at our car and threw an object at us. The men in the truck then blocked the road, so we reversed and the only place to go was back in the direction of Selleck so we headed that way and eventually pulled into a barn area just outside of Selleck and turned off our car lights in hope that they wouldn't see where we went but they somehow managed to find us and dragged myself and the other two guys in our car out. There were five men and at least one had a gun and a couple others had axes. The man with a gun told my friend to get on his knees and count to three while the man cocked his pistol. They wanted all of us to get on the ground but none of us did it, and the man with the gun said "Im so hyped right now, Im ready to kill someone" and their leader was some like 6-5 300 pound hillbilly who kept screaming at us and threatening our lives and they all had a strong smell of alcohol on their breath. I went and talked to the man with the axe and he simply told me he was "The Silent one" . The 4 girls in our car were calling the police while us guys were being threatened and the men told us that the police said that the people of Selleck have the right to do anything they want to people who come to their city. The Selleck hillbillies seized a video camera out of our car as well as a few other belongings and took our car keys. We kept asking the men why they were doing this to us when we did nothing to them and they said that people mess with their city all the time and paintball houses and scream things at people so they were out for revenge. But we just kept telling them that we obviously did nothing to them and we turned around as soon as we went into the city and they saw that. But they wanted us to say why were in Selleck in the first place and wanted to know where we were from. They kept telling the two other guys to quit lying but some reason believed what i said to them. They punked my asian friend the hardest and the huge hillbilly held him by the collar of the shirt for two minutes. They also told the asian guy to wipe the smirk off his face before they knocked him out but he obviously wasn't even smirking. I eventually told the huge guy what he wanted to hear and he gave me the car keys back and we had to promise to tell everyone to never go there. So, they let us go and as we began leaving a cop began following us and we pulled over once we reached 4 corners and two other cops arrived as well. We had to tell our story of what happened to us and file statements but we chose to not press charges lucky for those men because a few of them were looking at a few years in jail for driving recklessly, DUI, pointing a weapon out a window and then pulling the gun on us and threatening to kill us.
Later that night we received calls from the cops saying they recovered a couple of our things from the men but not the camera and the story the men told the cops is that we were threatening them with weapons and they were the victims which makes no sense when u have 7 kids with no weapons on them and who are all emotionally shook and 5 hillbillies with guns and axes at their houses like we said.

For all the people from Selleck that blog on here and say that your normal people who just don't like being bothered:
People come to see you because you are CRAZY!
Instead of chasing down innocent people who simply enter your town and turn around and then pulling guns and axes and committing armed robbery while threatening our lives maybe you should simply walk over to the car as they enter your town and politely tell us that the land is private property and that you have had a problem with vandalism so can you please leave. We would have been more than happy to oblige and Im sure the majority of people will be . But I doubt you are capable of that because you guys instead insist on acting nuts when anyone enters your town which then makes people want to go back and tell other people to come and see the crazy crackheads who live there. You are not victims you are aggressors. People would probly come drive around my cul de sac if we always were outside ready for people and did other weird antics described in this blog by people of Selleck. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR CITY A PLACE FOR TEENAGERS WHO WANT EXCITEMENT

Also if I was you i would actually make a sign that says PRIVATE PROPERTY instead of just having some random white line on the road that means nothing to outsiders because we never knew it was private land until the police came. OR construct a gate with a keypad where anyone who lives there can type in the code and get inside but outsiders cannot.

Basically Selleck is a town that the world would be better off not having because i dont think you contribute to society in any way except committing felonies.

My Group of friends will accept APOLOGIES from the people in Selleck who happen to read this but most likely I will just receive DEATH THREATS from ignorant people.

I dont advise anyone to visit this town unless you wish to be murdered because the men said that we may have gotten away but the next people are dead and I believe it.

Anyone who was with me and reads this please add anything that I forgot cuz it was one crazy night that seems so surreal

#55 AL000

AL000

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 08:52 PM

I would also agree with the story above. I was unfortunately one of the four girls that was present that night. It was a horrific night that I will never EVER forget. That night replays over and over again in my head, and it just makes me realize how seriously crazy (that’s not even close to the right word) you guys are. I will never forget what repulsing PIGS I came into contact with that night.
Now I am sure that not everyone is like this in Selleck, but the five men there that night most diffidently were. They said that kids go there for “fun”( mind you, we did not do ONE thing. We barely got five feet into the town.), but what right do they have chasing us, pointing a gun at us, and dragging my friends out of the car. Why can’t we through the “oh they just did it for fun” right back? They have absolutely NO justification for their barbaric actions. They were sick sick people who said they were doing it for Selleck, but in reality acted as if this was their entertainment for the night. Who does that?
People in Selleck are seriously creepy/crazy people. When they were yelling at us they said that “they are like normal people living their normal lives….” And I don’t really doubt that, but I’m sorry…..I have never met people who do these kinds of things.

#56 rodbuster72

rodbuster72

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 10:42 AM

I have been reading everyones stories of visits to Selleck. I live in Maple Valley, and have always been interested in the history of the mining town in our area. There is a lot of history and alot of great stories. I too have driven to Selleck to check it out at least a half a dozen times, and I have seen the old school house and have never had any incidents like the ones that are posted on this board. One thing I can't help notice in the previous stories is that most of you people who visit Selleck out of curiousity, is that you say you are driving into town after 9 PM. I am sure most of the people are hard working people who have to get up early and go to work. I have to be at work at 6 AM and I am usually asleep at 9 PM. If most of you are innocent people who are just interested in the history of Selleck, why in the hell don't you drive out there during the daytime? If there are strange cars in my neighborhood at night, I pay attention also. That does not make it right that people have had guns and knives pulled on them, but unless you are looking for trouble, you don't sightsee at 9 or 10 PM.

#57 AL000

AL000

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:33 PM

I would agree with the previous post, but these guys were posted out there. They were standing out there drunk, with every intention to do what they did. They specifically told us "that was their job for the night". Its great when people work hard for something good, but if you call what they did to us "work" than thats disgusting..... Its not even something to argue..

Edited by AL000, 19 October 2007 - 06:34 PM.

#58 JK23

JK23

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 11:07 PM

Ya there's nothing to argue...........nothing can justify what they did. And who seriously stands outside waiting for someone to come to to their town, thats just pathetic! Maybe they need to work more because it seems they have a little too much extra time on their hands that could be put to better use like spending time with your wife and kids

#59 rodbuster72

rodbuster72

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 12:50 PM

Ya there's nothing to argue...........nothing can justify what they did. And who seriously stands outside waiting for someone to come to to their town, thats just pathetic! Maybe they need to work more because it seems they have a little too much extra time on their hands that could be put to better use like spending time with your wife and kids

JK23- You are right- nothing can justify what these idiots did to you and your friends. These losers sound like they are looking for trouble and you came along at just the wrong time. You have a right to be on the road to Selleck, it is a county road. Also there are houses for sale along the route to Selleck, that any person has a right to look at. I am sure no one in Selleck designated that guy and his loser friends the "Guards" of the town. The problem is the people before you who vandalized and disrespected the area around the school. Now there are these idiots who see an opportunity to try to scare anyone who comes down the road. I don't blame the King County sheriff deputies who don't want to go back there after dark, would you? I was young once, and something like this would attract me and my friends just out of curiousity. I know that most of the people of Selleck are working people who just want to be left alone. I just hope no one like you or your friends become victims when these loser's want to take it to the next level. I am sure you are angry and would like to get revenge on these scumbags, but maybe this is a good lesson to learn and not return to Selleck. I am sure there is other illegal things going on back there that the scum of Selleck are involved in, so let them live in their own crappy world.

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 03 November 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#60 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 03 November 2007 - 04:47 AM

Okay folks,

It's been quite some time since this thread has dealt with anything paranormal. There's good info in here. People should definately take a look before heading out to Selleck. However, things have gotten off topic. I let it go for awhile hoping it would get back, but alas..... For these reasons, I'm locking this thread.

JK23, if your story is true, then what happened was wrong. If it where me, I'd have pressed charges. I've mention here before though, that people should really maybe consider staying out of Selleck after dark. A ghost hunt is not worth getting hurt over. There are other Haunted Locations, that are safer, and probably legal to visit. All it takes is a little searching, and sometimes a coulpe $$ to get in.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users