halloween evoking spells??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 whiskeysuicide

whiskeysuicide

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:. joe strummer <3 . the clash . the mescarleros . this rockin' world . reggae . elvis . kitty-cats . riots . supernatural . vampires. faeries . aliens . jurassic park . ghosts . graveyards . ramen noodles . my love. yer face . ATHF . DBZ . chalupas . animals . halloween . ookie spookie things . saving the world .

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:36 PM

halloween is coming up &me &a few friends want to "evoke". &i can't find any "evoking spells" that would work. does anyone know any? :wave:

Edited by aloha_spirit, 29 September 2005 - 03:39 PM.

Superior Galactic Grandma, after eatinga block of cheese, smoking three packsof cigarettes, and drinking a quart of milk... disgusting, that's the word ...R.I.P. Adam Sanders & Steve Harmonilove&missyouboth

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 29 September 2005 - 03:41 PM

Firstly, welcome to the Village!

I would imagine that any spells that work on any other day would work on Halloween. It is my understanding that Wiccans believe that the spirit world is much closer on Halloween, making it easier for spells to come true.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 29 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

Yup, Halloween is properly known as Samhain. It's the start of the New Year, and one of two days where the veil between this world and the next is VERY thin.

Now, I MUST ask. Why do you want to 'evoke'? Are you prepared to deal with whatever happens? It's not a game. Remember that.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#4 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 30 September 2005 - 01:36 AM

If you are Wiccan, you could cast the circle and evoke the God and Goddess; thank them for a fruitful year, ask their blessings for the coming one, etc. But listen to Vampchik21 and Eemal; evoking in a dabbling sense can bring disastrous results. There are many earth and nature spirits that just look for opportunities like that. You might get something attached to you that is very unpleasant and uncontrollable. Please be careful.
Posted Image

#5 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:53 PM

I'm moving this to the Halloween Board. Once October is over, it should get moved back to Spirit Communication.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#6 whiskeysuicide

whiskeysuicide

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:. joe strummer <3 . the clash . the mescarleros . this rockin' world . reggae . elvis . kitty-cats . riots . supernatural . vampires. faeries . aliens . jurassic park . ghosts . graveyards . ramen noodles . my love. yer face . ATHF . DBZ . chalupas . animals . halloween . ookie spookie things . saving the world .

Posted 10 October 2005 - 11:26 PM

oh yeah, i know all the dangers, &i have been involved in a cirlce before, &me &a few friends are going to cast one and everything, you know safety reasons, and i know of the dangers &i am willing to deal with them.

i know i could do any spell really, but i was reading about halloween and evoking and it said something about some do specail ones and i was just seeing if anyone new anyhting inparticular.

thanks though, i appreciate the help! :kitty:

Superior Galactic Grandma, after eatinga block of cheese, smoking three packsof cigarettes, and drinking a quart of milk... disgusting, that's the word ...R.I.P. Adam Sanders & Steve Harmonilove&missyouboth

#7 Irla-Marlow

Irla-Marlow

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:47 AM

halloween is coming up &me &a few friends want to "evoke". &i can't find any "evoking spells" that would work. does anyone know any? :wave:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate to sound like someone's mom but this is nothing to play around with. I've had quite a bit of experince with witch craft and spirit work and I would never call someone/thing over with out a ton of safety measures. If you are still in your teens it can be especially dangerous because the energy around you is still unstable and can cause all kinds of problems with its constant peaks and falls. If you still insist on trying this, please make sure you recite St. Michaels prayer before and after to protect you and those with you. Good luck.

#8 Sammy_Da_Cat

Sammy_Da_Cat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, hiking, meditation, Tai Chi, Yoga, reading, spending quality time with my family, and of course the paranormal.

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:17 PM

So what do you want to evoke? And for what reason? Two questions I think you might want to think about before attempting anything like this. From there you might want to hit the books and get a good first hand accounts and a bit of understanding of what your going to deal with.

#9 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 18 October 2005 - 08:31 AM

oh yeah, i know all the dangers, &i have been involved in a cirlce before, &me &a few friends are going to cast one and everything, you know safety reasons, and i know of the dangers &i am willing to deal with them.

i know i could do any spell really, but i was reading about halloween and evoking and it said something about some do specail ones and i was just seeing if anyone new anyhting inparticular.

thanks though, i appreciate the help!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, honey? Being involved in a circle before doesn't exactly mean that you are going to know what you are doing. And having a few friends who may or may not know what they are doing around for 'safety' isn't exactly, well....safe. This isn't going into an abandoned house. This is, to put it one way, poking the dead until they respond. And like poking anything, you may make them rather irate. And they may not leave when you want them to.

As I and others have said, it's not a game, it's serious business. Example, I have been practicing magic since my late teens, I'm in my early thirties now and I would NOT conduct an evoking spell at this point.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#10 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:19 PM

I agree with everyone else on this one.There is just too much that can go wrong. If you do this,are you willing to deal with the concequences?
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users