Posted 30 September 2005 - 01:18 PM

Posted Image

Click to read about this haunting

#2 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 30 September 2005 - 02:47 PM

Interesting...On the pic of the ovens: the oven on the right--on the left side of the oven, it looks like a skeletal image and a head of some sort.
That would definitely be an experience to go thru Krema III...I doubt I'd last the night either!
Posted Image

#3 mark_twain

mark_twain

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 07:15 PM

Interesting...On the pic of the ovens: the oven on the right--on the left side of the oven, it looks like a skeletal image and a head of some sort.
That would definitely be an experience to go thru Krema III...I doubt I'd last the night either!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What could be spookier than a crematorium

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:12 AM

Very interesting link mark_twain
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Redcoat

Redcoat

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:45 AM

Posted Image

Click to read about this haunting

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's odd, the link you gave stated a number of witnesses changed their stories.

None of the names given match the list of witnesses for the prosecution at the trial.

http://www.ess.uwe.a...WCC/belsen2.htm

The website states there were twelve "hysterical jewess" witnesses.

There were 21 witnesses, six of whom were British soldiers who liberated the camp.

Not a very reliable source of information of any kind.

#6 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:15 PM

I agree with redcoat. This whole thing sounds a lot like an urban legend to me. No reliable witnesses and differing stories. I didn't see anything in the picture of the furnaces, but that doesn't mean much because I can rarely see figures in pictures like that, but if there was a figure, who's to say that it's a woman and if it is, who's to say it's Irma. Many people, women and men, died there.
petunia4998

#7 TartanGal

TartanGal

Likes to create drama!

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

I'm going to say I was very moved emotionally by the links I saw,
I think with the Hauntings at Auschwitz its not suprising as so many thousands of souls perished there.

#8 Redcoat

Redcoat

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 09:50 PM

It is anti-Semitic propaganda.

Like most propaganda, it is based upon facts, that woman, unfortunately did live,committed those crimes, and was executed.

Other details were made up to make it look like the victims were lying, and the statement that she later became a German national hero is ludicrous

It is Holocaust denial of the worst sort.

TartanGal's reaction is the correct one to those events, one should be very moved by those images.

Her empathy for the victims would not allow her to be fooled by this crude fake.

I can only hope their souls are at rest considering the horrible way in which they spent their last days.

It would be tragic if they were not released from that awful place.

Let us hope that if they are still among us, they inhabit places where their lives were happy, before these terrible events took place.

I was immediately suspicious of this story when I saw language such as "lying Jewesses", so I backtracked to the home page.

I won't link it, and I would suggest you do not go there, it is pure filth.

I belong to many message boards, tropical fish, hockey, and a myriad of others, and a common tactic among fringe groups is to post links on boards where people have a specific interest, such as this one.

The goal is to increase the hits on that website.

It is done for two reasons, there is the chance that someone may like what they read, and join whatever movement they represent.

Second, the more hits a website receives, the higher it ranks in search engines, meaning more traffic to that site, and possibly more converts.

I am not accusing the person who posted this of doing it deliberately, perhaps he reached it through a search, and thought it was of interest, so he decided to share.

I have been lurking here a while, and I have far too much respect for the quality of people who make up this community, who overwhelmingly are caring, generous kind and open minded people, to just accuse someone of doing something wrong without any facts of my own to determine their motive.

But it is strange he chose to replace the code in the link with a verbal hyperlink tag.

Like most propaganda, it is based upon facts, that woman, unfortunately did live,committed those crimes, and was executed.

Other details were made up to make it look like the victims were lying, and the statement that she later became a German national hero is ludicrous

It is Holocaust denial of the worst sort.

TartanGal's reaction is the correct one to those events, one should be very moved by those images.

Her empathy for the victims would not allow her to be fooled by this crude fake.

I can only hope their souls are at rest considering the horrible way in which they spent their last days.

It would be tragic if they were not released from that awful place.

Let us hope that if they are still among us, they inhabit places where their lives were happy, before these terrible events took place.

I was immediately suspicious of this story when I saw language such as "lying Jewesses", so I backtracked to the home page.

I won't link it, and I would suggest you do not go there, it is pure filth.

I belong to many message boards, tropical fish, hockey, and a myriad of others, and a common tactic among fringe groups is to post links on boards where people have a specific interest, such as this one.

The goal is to increase the hits on that website.

It is done for two reasons, there is the chance that someone may like what they read, and join whatever movement they represent.

Second, the more hits a website receives, the higher it ranks in search engines, meaning more traffic to that site, and possibly more converts.

I am not accusing the person who posted this of doing it deliberately, perhaps he reached it through a search, and thought it was of interest, so he decided to share.

I have been lurking here a while, and I have far too much respect for the quality of people who make up this community, who overwhelmingly are caring, generous kind and open minded people, to just accuse someone of doing something wrong without any facts of my own to determine their motive.

But it is strange he chose to replace the code in the link with a verbal hyperlink tag.

Thank you for your time.

#9 mysteryskm

mysteryskm

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 07:08 PM

That is weird. I am a German but I never heard about that woman beeing a hero. In fact I never heard about her at all.

#10 mark_twain

mark_twain

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 November 2005 - 11:20 PM

Thank you for your time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a ghost story. I am Jewish, and what's the big deal?

I have friends that went to Auschwitz, and that Irma Grese thing is the talk of the camp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users