20 replies to this topic

#1 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 05 October 2005 - 06:00 PM

I was just now laying down trying to de-stress a bit because I have to be in court tomorrow and I hear the unmistakable sound of two coins hitting my hardwood floor. I look over at the floor and there are 2 pennies laying heads up on the floor where they shouldn't have been because I had cleaned my room and swept the floor and any loose change I found I put it in my bucket. It wasn't Lulabelle or Angel knocking anything over because they were laying right next to me.
I dont know if it's a sign from my uncle to let me know all will be fine or if he's just letting me know he's back making his rounds. All I do know is what I said right after I saw them on the floor. Pennies are fine and dandy but it'd be nice if he dropped a darn quarter once in a while :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 06 October 2005 - 01:16 AM

Pennies from heaven?

I think I might carry them with me as a good luck charm, 'boo. See what happens that's positive. :(
Posted Image

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,368 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:23 AM

That nice to know that he is with you Boo. :)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 06 October 2005 - 07:57 AM

cool boo! But somwhat spooky! hehehe.. Do you think hes just letting you know that hes there for you, perhaps talk to him about your problems he might help you come up with a solution!

#5 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:14 PM

well I took at least one of them with me just to be on the safe side dont know how much it had to do with my being extremely lucky for the moment in court (ill post about that elsewhere when im in a mood that i know i wont have to censor myself too much :wave: )

Whats really weird is not long after I made that post, I heard another coin drop but cant seem to find this one so I think he's just letting me know he's here roaming around. This was his favorite holiday and time of year :lol:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 matt32

matt32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 12:31 PM

lulaboo, yes who ever it was i would have to say they want u to say ur 2 cents worth.. i think this would have to mean that u tell the truth and say what comes from your heart. The irony of the 2 cent and u in court.. that'S a good one... take care, matt32

#7 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 04:30 PM

lol I never really thought of it that way Matt32, which makes it sound even more like something my uncle Mark would do :wave:

#8 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:30 AM

That's pretty cool, Boo. Since you were feeling stressed about your situation at that particular point, I would bet that he was trying to let you know that he's still around and is still aware of when you need some extra encouragement.

To heck with pennies and quarters, drop some silver dollars!!

:)

#9 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:34 AM

lol you got that right lets see some big bills dropping around in here :)

#10 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:40 AM

LOL! Show me the money!!!!!

#11 crazyookie

crazyookie

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:01 PM

Could you ask your Uncle to throw some cash my way? I think its neat that he lets you know that he is around.

#12 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 01:06 AM

LOL I'll see what I can do Crazyookie :)

#13 Heather_Marie

Heather_Marie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Interests:Im inot most things! I love music you could say its my life....... I love to write poetry i sorta play the quitar not that well i also play keyboard fairly well. I speak french often and hope 2 one day mojor in it. I love learning about things i don't know or understand.......... Such of which has brought me here. Ghost's and evps ect. I just bought an IC Digital Recorder and a camcorder. I am often called crazy becuase im so open to this. I have seen a ghost and i belive my house is haunted. Wanna know more just ask! ~Heather~

Posted 15 October 2005 - 02:47 PM

Awwwwww.............That is a sweet story.....Lol The kind you want to hear about! I thinks its cool....~Heather~
"If I could tell the world just one thing it would be We're all ok Not to worry cuase worry is wastefull and useless in times like theese" Jewel- Hands"Theres a song thats inside of my soul , its the one that i've tried to write over and over again" Mandy Moore- Only Hope"So i lay my head back down and i lift my hands and pray" Mandy Moore- Only Hope"People are fast to judge and be against somthing when it's never happened to them, but the day it happens they'll think twice before judging anyone" Me"Are you telling me you've never felt the presence of an angel?""Man are you blind just look in your mothers (FATHERS)eyes"Randy Travis- Angels" I can only imagine what it will be like when i walk by your side, I can only imagine what my eyes will see when your face is looking at me, Sourrounded by your glory what will my heart feel" I can Only Imagine(song)

#14 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 07:11 PM

Heh, this reminds me, one time I was picking up a penny off the ground, and remembered the old saying that finding a penny means a spirit is thinking of you, and I said(jokingly, but in my head) something like "Well, that's nice, but how about a few dimes or something?" Since then, dimes have begun turning up in odd places here and there. Makes me wish I'd said "$20 bills"...:D
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#15 lulaboo

lulaboo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 08:03 PM

That is too cool Yosei!! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users