Summoning Spirits

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Lotus-that-has-bloomed

Lotus-that-has-bloomed

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:35 PM

I was just browsing some of the posts in alt.folklore.ghost-stories when I came upon a person who wanted to summon a ghost.
After strongly advising him against it, he politely thanked me for my concern but then stated that he still didn't have his answer.
With tongue firmly in cheek and calling upon my own bitter experience from 20 years ago, I posted to him the following:

"Okay bro, you want to summon a ghost? Fine.
(Doing my best Jack Nicholson) You want answers?
Okay. Let's get to it.

The first thing you need is Knowledge.
The second thing you need is Protection.

When you decide to summon a ghost or spirit, you must not only have an open mind and an open heart,
you must also ask yourself if the person you wish to contact wants to be summoned. Perhaps they don't.
If that's the case, you might wind up facing a very angry spirit or ghost.
Take for instance, Saul who sought out the Witch of Endor to summon the spirit of Samuel. She succeeded!
Samuel was not pleased however, and asked, "Why have you disturbed me by bringing me up?"
Saul explained his dilema, but Samuel wouldn't have it. Not only that, he told Saul that Israel would be
given over into the hands of their enemies and then said that Saul and his sons would all join him the next day.
He wasn't talking about a tailgate party, either!

However, there are many books and scrolls on how to summon spirits.
One of many can be found below:
http://www.konstanti...com/sumspir.htm

I also heartily recommend that you read the following article:

http://www.disinfo.c...rticle2218.html

Remember, as far as I know or you know, you have no way of knowing who or what will answer your summons.
You will need to protect yourself and you will need to know how to control what has been summoned.
If you aren't careful, you could find yourself falling victim to psychic attack or even Possession.
The final result depends on many determining factors.

If anything bad happens to you as a result of your summoning, we would all like to read about it,
but don't come whinin' to me. You've been warned. I hope that this constitutes as an answer.
Good luck. You'll need it."

:D

thank you man now with this i will hopefully be able to summon 3 spirits i need to although i just pray i don't fail to control them after i summon them because the 3 spirits well if i fail to control them will cost me my life and who knows what havok the spirits will put onto the world becuase i need to defeat the 3 spirits of witches to remove a curse that has been placed on mac beth and don't u even try and stop me i have made my mind up this curse has wreeked its havok around here for to long and it must be broken and the only way to do that is by defeated the witches themselves and don't worry i am ready even though 2 physcic's have failed to remove the curse but my powers are pure as water is wet i have also been inflicted by the curse and although it has drained me of my powers a good bit for now i am going to wait and when i get them back i will preform the summoning and rid the world of the curse of macbeth halloween night yes that will be a perfect night hallow's eve what a perfect night for a curse to be broken and the most likely night for the summoning to succede wish me luck because i will not let myself fail besides i have bloomed with the lotus technique as my name suggests the inner gates i have mastered incantions of my own i have created but only for good i use these things but the inner gates if i use them all at once it will give power beyond measure but will destroy my body after it is done so i won't let the 3 witches be free even if i die. wish me luck...

#17 Lotus-that-has-bloomed

Lotus-that-has-bloomed

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

and don't try and stop me from throwing my life away like this because it will most likely come down to me unlocking the gates and i know that but this is the only way i could ever live with myself if i do survive because i could never live with myself knowing there is something i could do but not do anything to stop suffering and death so please let me get rid of this curse it is why i am here i can not fail. failure is not an option in this case. i have forged my own path and i will see it through to the end fighting for good riding of the evil. good bye. :D

#18 Lotus-that-has-bloomed

Lotus-that-has-bloomed

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

and don't try and stop me from throwing my life away like this because it will most likely come down to me unlocking the gates and i know that but this is the only way i could ever live with myself if i do survive because i could never live with myself knowing there is something i could do but not do anything to stop suffering and death so please let me get rid of this curse it is why i am here i can not fail. failure is not an option in this case. i have forged my own path and i will see it through to the end fighting for good riding of the evil. good bye. :D

#19 Mr. Gibbles

Mr. Gibbles

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 03:10 AM

Me and two friends were messing around, trying to summon a ghost by the name of Mr. Gibbles. We succesfuly did it becasue the candle in the middle of us kept flickering the flame even tho there was no wind in the room. We accidently BAD_WORD the spirit off by laughing and re-naming him elmo during the summoning. He then proceeded to knock a pool stick off the rack and it hit one of my friends on the head.

#20 Morbid

Morbid

Thinks the jelly runs out of the peanut butter sandwich in head

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 10:43 PM

I personally don't believe spirits can be angry if summon them. Hades on the other hand doesn't like to let people out of the underworld, so he's the one who may fight back. :clap:

And Lotus, are you sure you aren't dreaming or something?

Edited by Morbid, 23 November 2009 - 10:45 PM.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.The law of Chaos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users