• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ghostmom3

ghostmom3

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:06 PM

:) Hello! Everyone!
I am new to this sight, but I am part of The Indiana Ghost Trackers! I am looking for some NEW people to go ghost hunting with in and around my area! I am located in Bedford IN. I know of alot of HAUNTED places around here, like STEPP CEMETEY in Morgan-Monroe State Forest, and many others! I have some stoires and some great evps, & pictures! I am looking for some people close to me to go ghost hunting with and share some new places with! I am married with three kids, and this is a hobby for me, that if I got the chance I would do all day every day! I love it! I'd buy and live in a haunted house!! I mostly go out on weekends and some evenings! Any time that my husband does not work to take care of the kids! Hard to find a Good baby sitter these days! So if anyone is interested please email me @ ghostmom3@yahoo.com
Thanks for looking!!
GREAT HUNTING!!!

Sincerely,
Tonya

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 10 October 2005 - 04:14 PM

Welcome to Ghost Village Ghostmom3, if you wasnt so darn far away and gas was a bit cheaper (Or if I had a more reliable car :whee: ) I'd be down there in a jif!
I've heard that the Stepp Cemetery is a pretty good spot for activity, have you been able to check out the Willard Library in Evansville? Can't wait to hear your stories and check out your pics. (I have to admit I'm a little skittish when it comes to listening to E.V.P.'s :ghost: ) and glad to meet ya :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 madelynalt

madelynalt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:35 AM

Welcome to Ghost Village Ghostmom3, if you wasnt so darn far away and gas was a bit cheaper (Or if I had a more reliable car :( ) I'd be down there in a jif!
I've heard that the Stepp Cemetery is a pretty good spot for activity, have you been able to check out the Willard Library in Evansville?  Can't wait to hear your stories and check out your pics. (I have to admit I'm a little skittish when it comes to listening to E.V.P.'s  :lol: ) and glad to meet ya :)

This is my first post. <waves hello> A new newbie. :)

Gosh, I wish I were closer, but I am all the way up in the NE quadrant, near Fort Wayne. I keep meaning to join Indiana Ghost Trackers.

Nice to meet you!

Mad :)

*************************************************THE TROUBLE WITH MAGIC, Berkley Prime Crime, 01/06Ghosts, witches, and murder... oh my!"Casts a cozy and often wickedly witty spell." ~Nero Blanc~*************************************************

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:18 PM

Welcome to Ghost Village Mad, glad to have you here! Why is it everyone I get to meet from my homestate is so far away :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users