• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 goodsoul36

goodsoul36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 01:13 AM

Does anyone know of any Haunted locations in Tulare County Ca? Mostly in the Visalia area?If so i would be very exited to hear about them.

#2 twotut

twotut

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal,growing carnivorous plants, and i'm a movie nut and a bookworm about anything scary....of course!<br />Traveling to haunted sites....

Posted 19 October 2005 - 02:58 PM

Hi! :wave:

I just posted some info on some of Calif.'s haunted locations. Check out Beginner's Block/In your area.
The area that's closest to you is The Channel Road (Snake Rd.) in or just outside of Sanger. Ever heard of it?
Hope it can help.

Nice to Meet Ya :ghost:
twotut
marian :Spaz:
I want to feel, what I thought was never real

#3 goodsoul36

goodsoul36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 October 2005 - 09:26 PM

Hi. Thanx for the info! Yes i have heard of channel road. my brothers grew up in that area and told me of seeing a ghost along that road.

#4 stormy_skies

stormy_skies

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 05:14 PM

According to some people the Fox Theater and LJ Williams Theater in Visalia are haunted, the latter being haunted by two small children. Also I have heard of a haunted house on Sweet Ave, although I have never been able to uncover an exact address.

Another is the headless motorcyclist that was seen along Lovers Lane, my parents remember hearing about that in the 1970's.

#5 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:20 PM

I'm just sliding this down into Regional Haunts where it should get more attention. Whirly Dude
Posted Image

#6 IBeliveInGhosts34

IBeliveInGhosts34

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 February 2006 - 10:09 PM

According to some people the Fox Theater and LJ Williams Theater in Visalia are haunted, the latter being haunted by two small children. Also I have heard of a haunted house on Sweet Ave, although I have never been able to uncover an exact address.

Another is the headless motorcyclist that was seen along Lovers Lane, my parents remember hearing about that in the 1970's.

Well I have never heard about the headless motorcyclist but I used to hear all the time when I was little how the Fox Theatre was haunted and I would always get an errie feeling when I would go upstairs to the balcony. I would get that feeling everytime I went up there and then it would go away when I went back downstairs. As for the L.J. Willams when I was 16 and going to school at Redwood I would ditch with my friends and we would sneak into the L.J. and I would never tell them but I hated it as I would always get an errie feeling when i was in there. I later graduated from Sequoia at the L.J. and when in the back room with everyone else getting ready I had that same feeling again. I was in the L.J. a few more times for concerts and such and would always get that feeling. I never heard any stories about the L.J. but I would love hear some if there are any real ones floating around. Also sometimes in certain parts of downtown I wouls get that feeling and I sware I saw something once about 15 years ago in hallway on the 2nd floor above Gumbos.

#7 jose559

jose559

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:24 AM

Does anyone know of any Haunted locations in Tulare County Ca? Mostly in the Visalia area?If so i would be very exited to hear about them.

thers a extreamly haunted appartment on blackstone in front of the semitary. there yellow appartments. Priest have gone in but cannot stay inside for more than 20 seconds because of the demonic activity

#8 miSSKNICKELnickelnIne

miSSKNICKELnickelnIne

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:27 PM

thers a extreamly haunted appartment on blackstone in front of the semitary. there yellow appartments. Priest have gone in but cannot stay inside for more than 20 seconds because of the demonic activity

I heard that( old movie theatre) building behind the sequoia mall is haunted. One New years eve A few years ago myself and 6 other ppl went inside and walked around with flash lights..talk about freakin creepy. We were able to get in because my primas husband was a security guard there. It was crazy, hecka dark and a freaky spooky feeling. I was waiting to see something... or have something jump out and attack us...lol....it was cool. I loved it.
Miss K~ 559 ~

#9 aaron a

aaron a

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:50 PM

Does anybody know a "house" that has some activity?

#10 shane22

shane22

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

Well I have never heard about the headless motorcyclist but I used to hear all the time when I was little how the Fox Theatre was haunted and I would always get an errie feeling when I would go upstairs to the balcony. I would get that feeling everytime I went up there and then it would go away when I went back downstairs. As for the L.J. Willams when I was 16 and going to school at Redwood I would ditch with my friends and we would sneak into the L.J. and I would never tell them but I hated it as I would always get an errie feeling when i was in there. I later graduated from Sequoia at the L.J. and when in the back room with everyone else getting ready I had that same feeling again. I was in the L.J. a few more times for concerts and such and would always get that feeling. I never heard any stories about the L.J. but I would love hear some if there are any real ones floating around. Also sometimes in certain parts of downtown I wouls get that feeling and I sware I saw something once about 15 years ago in hallway on the 2nd floor above Gumbos.

quite agree!!

True Blood DVD 1-2

#11 cheryl051100

cheryl051100

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:55 PM

I have not experienced a ghost. I just know of people who have my mom and brother. When we were living on 314 W.Sequoia here in Visalia in 1993 or 1994. Well one night my mom said "she looked across the street and saw a Victorian woman (what I mean she was wearing Victorian clothes) and she had a purse. It looked like she was waiting for someone." She told me you could see right through her. She went inside our house and asked my brother if he saw what she saw.He said "the woman yes".
They still say the same thing they saw a Victorian woman. As for me I've never seen the woman all I remember is it was always cold on that street even in the summer time.

As of a haunted place I have experienced things that have happened in my house. My husband and I bought our two story house in 2002 we even seen it being built. At first I noticed when I was alone I would hear someone sit on my bed or a flicker in the bathroom as if someone had turned on the light switch.
Then even more things have happened since my mom came to live with us and our 3 kids 3 or 4 years ago. One morning I was sitting at the kitchen table talking with my mom when all of sudden a ball was being bounced in my older daughter's room. It last for a few minutes then it stopped.

It was eerie to me because my daughter does not own a ball.

My mom has said to me one day not to long ago that someone went boo in her face.She woke up and no one was there.To her it sounded like a little boy. She has also had things moved in her room.

The most recent thing that has happened is one night in my bedroom I woke up with my daughter and son telling me they heard a woman's voice on my husband side of the bed. They could not make out what she said. It scared them.

Not sure why these things are happening in my house. I just know when everyone leaves I'm not alone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users