TGIF - Favorite Actors

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 04:20 AM

OK,

Last week was "who do you hate?", so this week let's hear about the ones you love.

Who are some of your favorite actors and actresses?

I have a long list, but some of my all time favorites are...

Al Pacino
Gary Oldman
Cate Blanchet
Bruce Cambell
Kevin Spacey
Brian Cox
Ashley Judd
and of course...
Christopher Walken

Edited by DukeofBoogie, 28 October 2005 - 04:20 AM.

http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#2 abi

abi

Formerly known as ajoauk

• PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Interests:Dancing, the paranormal and being scared

Posted 28 October 2005 - 05:32 AM

some of my faveouriote actors and actresses are:

Hugh Grant
Collin Firth
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
David Schwimmer
Matt Le Blanc
Matthew Perry
Jenifer Aniston
Courtney Cox Aquette
Lisa kudrow (ok so i love the tv programme friends!)
Philosophers have only interpreted the the world as they see it- but the point is to change it. Karl MarxSceptics and belieers always disagree, Always try and change what the other believesYou have your views and I have mineThere's nothing we can do it's a fact of lifeIt's what makes the world go round,But it stops proof from being found - Abi

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,366 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 28 October 2005 - 06:37 AM

Brandon Lee
Bruce Campbell
Johnny Depp
Helen Hunt
The Rock
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 October 2005 - 09:13 AM

Roberto de Niro
Kevin Spacey
Johnny Depp
Sir Anthony Hopkins
John Travolta

Helen Hunt
Meg Ryan
Uma Thurman
Nicole Kidman

to name a few....... :headbang:
Posted Image

#5 becksrn

becksrn

From the boonies....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,596 posts
  • Interests:DURAN DURAN--ooh Nick Rhodes, Winter Sports, THE STEELERS, Lots of snow, horror flicks, basketball games, LUV LUV LUV Joaquin Phoenix, my PowerBook, System of a Down, My Chemical Romance, The Killers, Foo Fighters, the 80's, historical disasters, Stewie Griffin, Trailer Fabulous, LOST, I'm a total sucker for old re-runs of Ab Fab, and CSI: Las Vegas.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 12:13 PM

Oh, this is easy

*drum roll................................

JOAQUIN PHOENIX

MmmmMmmmmmmMMmmmmmm :angry: :hunter: :whoohoo:
Posted Image

#6 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:02 PM

Kevin Spacey
Christopher Walken

I have yet to watch a movie with either of these guys in it that I have not enjoyed.

John Wayne
Clint Eastwood (the cowboy, not the cop)

These are probably the only ones where when I am searching for something to watch at 2 in the morning, if I see any of the above names in the cast, I will stop and watch.

Apart from these four, I mainly watch a movie because of the subject matter, and can't think of any actors or actresses that pop out that I would go see a movie just because they are in it.
Posted Image

#7 Mist

Mist

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,977 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, dancing, writing and tornados. Long baths are a great relaxer! Love meeting people. Going for walks. I love to write poems and short stories. Enjoy meeting new people, making new friends. Getting out of the city for a weekend is my fav thing to do but can't always do it. LOL

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:25 PM

David Hemmings
Tom Hanks
Hugh Grant
Posted Image

#8 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 01:30 PM

Apart from these four, I mainly watch a movie because of the subject matter, and can't think of any actors or actresses that pop out that I would go see a movie just because they are in it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I'm the same way. The only actors that come to mind are Gary Oldman, Nicole Kidman, Daniel Day-Lewis, Anthony Hopkins and Susan Sarandon
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#9 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:16 PM

Tom Hanks
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#10 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 02:19 PM

Some of my other favs are as follows, (most of them are past actors)

Errol Flynn
Peter Ustinov
Vincent Price
Jack Nicholson
Clint Eastwood (in any role not just western)
Marlon Brando
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#11 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 03:26 PM

Oh, Vincent Price, I forgot about him! :weeee:
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#12 Ambra

Ambra

Should not travel without a map

• PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, of course, reading, arts and crafts, particularly cross-stitch, movies.

Posted 28 October 2005 - 07:09 PM

Nathan Fillion
Kevin Spacey--not only a great actor but a fantastic singer as well. Check out "Beyond the Sea" both the film and the soundtrack!
Johnny Depp
Ewan McGregor
Christian Bale

As for actresses:

Laura Linney
Halle Berry
Kirsten Dunst
Susan Sarandon
I got smacked by aloha spirit!Posted Image

#13 DerangedChaos

DerangedChaos

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 October 2005 - 11:38 PM

Hmm...favorite actors?

Vincent Price is definitely my number one.

Jack Nicholson
Harrison Ford
Brandon Lee (taken away far too early)
Liam Neeson
Boris Karloff
Lawrence Fishburne
Robert Englund
Robert DeNiro
Al Pacino
Posted Image

#14 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 01:29 AM

Oh yeah, Bela Lugosi too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users